• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Soccer Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Munzekonza

Master Corporal
Where's my gift? Got an email clicked on the tab linked to the game clicked again to receive the gift but no change. Still 0 ball like I had before.

Deleted member 127677

What on earth is going on with the massive lag? Have to wait 10-15 seconds when opening the event window, then another similar time when resetting the board. Lag is reported by several guildies across the game, not only the event, but this is pretty weird.

Deleted member 127677

Where's my gift? Got an email clicked on the tab linked to the game clicked again to receive the gift but no change. Still 0 ball like I had before.
Same issue here, got e-mail, clicked on link, opened up the game and clicked Collect gift and nothing was given.

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
We have an issue affecting the newsletter currency for this event. The error itself has already been fixed, so the newsletter is now working correctly. We are currently assessing how best to correct the error for players who were already affected.

Vesiger

Monarch
What on earth is going on with the massive lag? Have to wait 10-15 seconds when opening the event window, then another similar time when resetting the board. Lag is reported by several guildies across the game, not only the event, but this is pretty weird.
I had a massive lag when opening the prize list on the Fellowship event - goodness knows what the gane was calculating for all that time...

Deleted member 127677

Oi! I replied to a post about the insane lag in the event, and could not save the edits I made. So this is my post.

Seriously though, it’s an issue affecting all my smaller worlds also, and it’s generalised. GbG is an absolute nightmare too. Can just sit and watch others’ fights going up and unable to race while my game window keeps doing the spin, spin, spin. I have asked everyone to file complaints, maybe support takes it seriously if flooded.

Malynn

Corporal
I agree the event game lag and time it takes for the event screen to open is ridiculous. It’s like watching paint dry!

IMG_3188.jpeg

Knight of ICE

I have asked everyone to file complaints, maybe support takes it seriously if flooded.

Really smart thing to do. Only thing Support can do is let the devs know about the problem. Something they have already done, so let's flood them, so it will be harder for them to solve problems they can solve.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
If it’s not broke don’t try fixing it, just one bad decision after another.. so that’s 4-5 events this year I haven’t even look at…best choices I’ve made for a long time…

Deleted member 127677

Really smart thing to do. Only thing Support can do is let the devs know about the problem. Something they have already done, so let's flood them, so it will be harder for them to solve problems they can solve.
Sorry but if the only responses are ‘try deleting and reinstalling your app‘ or ‘disconnect your router’ and similar, when people across countries and different platforms are saying the same, then support are not solving anything. So, the logical response is to have everyone affected actually let them know it’s a global issue. I have been explicitly encouraged by support to ask people who experience issues to file tickets, otherwise how are they to know?

Knight of ICE

And when were we players told about that? How about some proactive announcements for a change?

How about some respect for the players like you and me that volunteer to be part of the Support team in order to help other players. How about trusting they want this to be solved as much as you do, so they will do what they can. How about understanding they do not have the tools to fix these type of issues themselves, so all they can do is try to help with advise and report the issue. Hell no, let's just flood them, so they will not be able to help anyone experiencing other issues.

Malynn

Corporal
So, the logical response is to have everyone affected actually let them know it’s a global issue. I have been explicitly encouraged by support to ask people who experience issues to file tickets, otherwise how are they to know?
That makes perfect sense. The more people who are experiencing an issue and report it, then Devs will get a bigger and better picture of the scale of the issue and not be mislead into believing it’s just a couple of isolated incidents.

Deleted member 127677

How about some respect for the players like you and me that volunteer to be part of the Support team in order to help other players. How about trusting they want this to be solved as much as you do, so they will do what they can. How about understanding they do not have the tools to fix these type of issues themselves, so all they can do is try to help with advise and report the issue. Hell no, let's just flood them, so they will not be able to help anyone experiencing other issues.
Where I come from, respect is earned. That is not to say that I don’t have it, but I appreciate it goes both ways. If I tell someone that there is an issue, several people in my guild have said they are experiencing the same thing, it seems to be happening across several features in the game, and yes, I have already tried closing down the app and restarting, I don’t expect a message asking if I have tried to restart the app, or for it to continue by asking if I have the latest update installed or tried rebooting my router. In this particular instance, as we are in a feedback forum for this event, I don’t expect the moderator of the forum to throw in a sideline about how it’s not helpful to do precisely what the support people have asked for, namely to get more tickets so devs can be made aware since their take otherwise tends to be it’s an isolated incidence.

I do reiterate, however, that proactive communication tends to solve most issues. If you have already received lots of reports, issue a statement, send it to peoples‘ inboxes, and refer to that. Solved.

Knight of ICE

In this particular instance, as we are in a feedback forum for this event, I don’t expect the moderator of the forum to throw in a sideline about how it’s not helpful to do precisely what the support people have asked for, namely to get more tickets so devs can be made aware since their take otherwise tends to be it’s an isolated incidence.

That isn't what you said. What you said was

I have asked everyone to file complaints,maybe support takes it seriously if flooded.

That is something completely different and that is what I responded to.

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Please do not use this thread to argue.
Regarding the lag complaints, I have been able to confirm unusually long loading times when opening the event window. This has been forwarded to our developers for attention. I've not been able to replicate any more general loading or lag issues, so would recommend reinstalling the app if you are experiencing this.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Most of these players will be locked in place by netting.

Are they all supposed to be locked behind netting or most? I just started the first one and they're all behind netting, significant difference between most and all.