• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Soccer Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Could the Devs include an area where the amount of badges of each color can be viewed please? I can presently open 3 bags all comprising of yellow, red. I want to view how many blue I have (for how I play a board) but there is nowhere to see how many?

Zontan

Private
Regarding the minigame itself: the stars help to differentiate the level of the player, but the rest is so-so. The inner badge part is kind of simliar to the full badge, plus it takes quite a bit of energy and concentration to see which players are locked and unlocked especially when selected/ highlighted. Spreading locked players around the board and therefore spawning warm-up players among them also increases the energy needed - just keep them to one side.

I found the green garish, I'm getting used to it but yeah still a bit flashy.

Attachments

• 2023 Soccer Event Minigame.PNG
    2023 Soccer Event Minigame.PNG
    358.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 2023 Soccer Event Minigame (1).PNG
    2023 Soccer Event Minigame (1).PNG
    351.8 KB · Views: 44

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I have a few thousand soccer balls too - giving them away if I could. This poorly run Event mechanic, which you can see when you visit the various cities in your neighborhood, and see how few of them built the Conjuction building (or whatever it was called). And then Inno decided why not screw up the Soccer event and re-introduce this bad mechanic.

I have a few thousand soccer balls too - giving them away if I could. This poorly run Event mechanic, which you can see when you visit the various cities in your neighborhood, and see how few of them built the Conjuction building (or whatever it was called). And then Inno decided why not screw up the Soccer event and re-introduce this bad mechanic.
I have to agree, If we are going to have a new event every 6 weeks, then the structure/mechanic of each should be unique. Making them all the same is just weak, poor, & lazy.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
My feedback for this event is this, I have completed each soccer event in the last 8 years.. haven’t even started this eye sore of a soccer event, Poor decisions again by inno keep em coming..
A9ADCF74-AB4B-4610-BD0F-1286106ACBF4.jpeg

Last edited:

Oxen61

Private
Hi my screen for the gold/silver prizes shows a price of £29.99 but this should be £24.99 ? I'm on tablet using app, any thoughts how this can be corrected

Knight of ICE

Hi my screen for the gold/silver prizes shows a price of £29.99 but this should be £24.99 ? I'm on tablet using app, any thoughts how this can be corrected

Can't be corrected. Prices in the app store are higher, so buy it on PC.

I must say that i really don't like the soccer event mechanics...what i mean is that on some boards, there are 3 color coded options and most of the time i'm getting like 10 of 12-14 draws of one color only....no balance at all. I know what you are going to say, about random chances and bla bla bla... but the thing is that this problem doesn't offer the same chances to all players. And don't get me started with footballs from incidents some players receive much much more than others as well, so basically the league ranking system is well redundant. You should try and make minigames for events that offer equal chances to all players and let personal skills make the difference between them. My opinion anyway

Trying to make sense of grand rewards and event passes. If I end up with 3k points and I buy the gold pass, I end up 2 upgrades short of having second building on final level but 2 extra level 1 buildings...
So it means gold pass is a waste of money unless you reached at least 3500 points. Unless I'm missing something?

Trying to make sense of grand rewards and event passes. If I end up with 3k points and I buy the gold pass, I end up 2 upgrades short of having second building on final level but 2 extra level 1 buildings...
So it means gold pass is a waste of money unless you reached at least 3500 points. Unless I'm missing something?
I believe you are right...you need to reach 3500 points if you wish to buy the gold pass and have 2 event buildings

Deleted member 127677

Has there been a nerf of incidents giving footballs? I may have missed something, but think I have seen 20 footballs in one incident over the past 3 days in my main world, and maybe one incident with footballs in all of my smaller worlds jointly over the same time.

Knight of ICE

Has there been a nerf of incidents giving footballs? I may have missed something, but think I have seen 20 footballs in one incident over the past 3 days in my main world, and maybe one incident with footballs in all of my smaller worlds jointly over the same time.

I guess you missed something. I still keep getting them regulary with a couple containing 500 balls. That is on all my worlds. Not big rewards all the time, but I do get something every day.

Deleted member 127677

I saw them early on and daily also, but now nothing for several days, except that one today. Seems odd but maybe just one of those fluke things.

Updating this post — 6 cities collected, 2 incidents with footballs found over those. Which seems correct given the same occurrence yesterday. It was at least once every city the first days, sometimes even 2. So, the question is there again, did this get nerfed?

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight of ICE

I saw them early on and daily also, but now nothing for several days, except that one today. Seems odd but maybe just one of those fluke things.

Updating this post — 6 cities collected, 2 incidents with footballs found over those. Which seems correct given the same occurrence yesterday. It was at least once every city the first days, sometimes even 2. So, the question is there again, did this get nerfed?

Nothing got nerfed. Ever considered you were lucky the first days?

I believe you are right...you need to reach 3500 points if you wish to buy the gold pass and have 2 event buildings
Yeah and this is a bad design, why would they give two level 1 buildings extra, they serve no purpose. If they gave two selection kits instead many more people would consider buying the event pass. This whole event seems to be a bad joke.

Deleted member 127677

Ever considered you were lucky the first days?
I might consider it, if it hadn‘t been for having seen how the appearing of cartographers was actually changed and not communicated in the summer event. Now I just take it like it comes, but have to ask the question, like I did for the cartographers when that nerf became apparent. Probabilities don’t tend to change. I may have been lucky, but would be a weird coincidence if that was consistent for several days, and then stopped being consistent.