• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Emberguard

Legend
[...]none have been able to clearly said if the extension providing 3% (or 1 fp) is double if connected between the 2 others big pieces
Yes it does

1592921584385.png

[...] if it need to be physically touched or just need to be in between.
Just need to be inbetween

Emberguard

Legend
I'm a tad bit confused about the graphics for the event. The loading screen displays a chariot race, while the event itself is about football.
It's the event building. You'll see a chariot race if you have multiple middle pieces

Are player lvl important enough to use the 20 tickets today in cards?, I dont speak about training, i think a 0,2% or 2% souble reward is the same, at least thinking in daily special only. But for tournaments?, does it make a real difference to be worthy to spend tournament tickets in cards, and not wait 1-2 days (max, perhaps), waiting for any upgreaded building or something?
Yes if you want daily specials. The purpose of the player levels is to increase your chances of daily specials

Here's the difference I got swapping a Lvl 2 out for a Lvl 3 (see spoiler tag)

1592922378418.png

1592922385707.png

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
It's the event building. You'll see a chariot race if you have multiple middle pieces

Yes if you want daily specials. The purpose of the player levels is to increase your chances of daily specials

Here's the difference I got swapping a Lvl 2 out for a Lvl 3 (see spoiler tag)

Yes, but... uhmm... too difficult to choose, i think.
If I use all of them, the 20 more or less, yes, i can have some more %, but then I have to pay for tickets if we have a good daily in one/two days. But... I probably use them, yes. At the end, 20 chances is only 1200 diamods I think, and I will be less worried about not to see the daily reward I want everyday haha

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
well.. 20 tickets, 15-16 wins, perhaps 66% wins in medium 33% in hard, only 2 daily specials... so more or less 1/10?, 600 diamonds each. I dont know if that is good or bad really

DeletedUser117866

I am a bit confused how your soccer team of a 60%+ probability of winning can lose 5 times in a row, that to me is just nonsense and seems a little bit unbalanced here

Ricky17890

Private
The new football event looks ok but as a sports lover myself I wish your company would have had something more football themed as a overall great building hence a huge replica stadium with forge points ,military boosts,goods etc.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
You'll love the animations for it when there's a lot of middle pieces :D It still animates as long as you have a single middle piece but the animation works the best with lots of pieces

Oh really? Awesome!!! Bring on the tracks!! :D Can't wait to see that too!

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I am a bit confused how your soccer team of a 60%+ probability of winning can lose 5 times in a row, that to me is just nonsense and seems a little bit unbalanced here

Five times losing, it'd be the same as losing a coin flip five times in a row, its all luck based. its 5 individual 60%'s, low chance of failing each of them but each does still have a 40% chance of failing.

jedi sith

Private
Well once again you have hit the stupid button. 2nd task in, chose between a small army or a moderate negotiation. You are having a laugh. Small army, 7 out of 8 units are the hardest to kill in game if you have everything , not everybody including myself has. A "moderate" negotiation, 5 weird itemed boxes none of which have the basic cash or building blocks....WHY is it so early on, let us get a chance of winning something before you set the hammer down.
I used to look forward to the events but I have been let down badly in the last few about downright blatant money grabbing.
I for one will not be bothering to play the event, and may shortly stop playing the game. Thanks for making my decision easy .

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I think if you lose the match in a tourney fight you should get a booby prize, lower chances of the good stuff but at least something. Seems weird that we can spend currency, even on the easiest soccer match, lose it and get nothing. Someone unlucky enough will literally never get anything ever from the tourney rewards

Trambambaj

Private
Tournament part is so obvious money grab that it's insane. As a free player you can't plan DS you want to aim as it wil end up most likely losing 2/3 of tickets. In the end 90 tickets give chances to win ~5,4 DS total so it is almost 2 times less than training DS. This is why one should not bother tournament results if he wants to preserve sanity :lol: Just treat is as an addition But not anything worthwhile. Btw. I wonder if finishing lower than silver will let you get both parts of main prize at max level without diamonds. It seems from the numbers it won't...

legend9182

Major-General
Tournament part is so obvious money grab that it's insane. As a free player you can't plan DS you want to aim as it wil end up most likely losing 2/3 of tickets. In the end 90 tickets give chances to win ~5,4 DS total so it is almost 2 times less than training DS. This is why one should not bother tournament results if he wants to preserve sanity :lol: Just treat is as an addition But not anything worthwhile. Btw. I wonder if finishing lower than silver will let you get both parts of main prize at max level without diamonds. It seems from the numbers it won't...
Yeah tournament part is not for all.
But don't do quests until any good ds comes up. This is great strategy according to me
For non spenders, tournament is just a little treat

Trambambaj

Private
Yeah tournament part is not for all.
But don't do quests until any good ds comes up. This is great strategy according to me
For non spenders, tournament is just a little treat
It might be a good idea if you have lot of finish supply production items, otherwise you may even miss training DS as I think you will need at least two days to do rush quests.