• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

legend9182

Major-General
But personally, I will say it's complicated event. If comparing st. Patrick day. I will it was easy.
Rest this a question to mods
Why the feedback thread is made before releasing of event?
Answer according to me : because they know maximum play beta. So they are kinda giving a hint officially that everything should be same. But which won't happen. Like they did in last event!!

Ubermensch

Private
put in your search engine:
Soccer Event 2020 forge of empires expert

there are tips and more tricks. So don't be mistaken in this event!

thank you very much innogames for this great event !!!

Emberguard

Legend
Yeah that's what I want to know
If the feedback thread is up ahead of time that's one less thing to worry about once the event is actually up. Better to be prepared then try to do everything in 5 mins after the event starts

It also gives players time to look over the announcement properly if they want to inform themselves on the mechanics / anything event specific

dorocill

Corporal
I love mine on Beta, both ends lvl6 with 4x Rousioi and 1 x Venioi gives me a total of 36 goods, 14 FP's and 33% defence for attackers as well as 12% attack for defenders, mind I do think I managed to fully level it due to the blunder of giving prizes and resetting the rewards ladder mid way through, not sure it will be fully upgrade-able without spending diamonds on main worlds
Does the tracks if attached to both Hippodromes give double the amount of bonus?

legend9182

Major-General
If the feedback thread is up ahead of time that's one less thing to worry about once the event is actually up. Better to be prepared then try to do everything in 5 mins after the event starts

It also gives players time to look over the announcement properly if they want to inform themselves on the mechanics / anything event specific
Okk

Emberguard

Legend
Does the tracks if attached to both Hippodromes give double the amount of bonus?
Yes it'd give the bonus twice.

From my understanding the two halves operate their timers independently from each other. So as long as the middle pieces stay stationary you can reset one half by moving a hippodrome without effecting the other halfs timer

Thrawnf

Corporal
Yes it'd give the bonus twice.

From my understanding the two halves operate their timers independently from each other. So as long as the middle pieces stay stationary you can reset one half by moving a hippodrome without effecting the other halfs timer

ohh thanks that was one of my question...

so both part are independant....and so the value of each middle part is double if we have the both side...it's quite nice so

because 3% defence for attack I found it poor in the beginind, but now 6% is much balanced...

need to count how many I can put in my city now hehehhehe

legend9182

Major-General
ohh thanks that was one of my question...

so both part are independant....and so the value of each middle part is double if we have the both side...it's quite nice so

because 3% defence for attack I found it poor in the beginind, but now 6% is much balanced...

need to count how many I can put in my city now hehehhehe
Only 1 can be boosted
And if we more than 1 in 1 set. It won't be doubled

Emberguard

Legend
Only 1 can be boosted
And if we more than 1 in 1 set. It won't be doubled
By "only one can be boosted" do you mean if something was placed like this:
1592906510029.png

instead of this?
1592906363684.png

Emberguard

Legend
I meant 2nd image
But in it Noone will be boosted. Because they needs to be touch to both
I may be wrong!
They don't need to be touching both sides. They just need to be inbetween both sides. The image in the spoiler below is the correct configuration. In this example you'd be getting 12% on both sides making a total of 24% (in addition to the end piece boosts)
index.php

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Yup, I can't wait to see how long the tracks get in peoples cities! If they can hopefully win a lot of them :)

Gonna look more interesting then the cars behind the trains, much more interesting since these actually will look connected.

What a great idea for a building.

The event though is um, quite interesting. Rewards for both league placement and the place you get in the tournament itself, may as well instead of saying "Champion" at the top, just say "This one spent the most diamonds on tickets and cards" xD