• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Tournament part is so obvious money grab that it's insane. As a free player you can't plan DS you want to aim as it wil end up most likely losing 2/3 of tickets. In the end 90 tickets give chances to win ~5,4 DS total so it is almost 2 times less than training DS. This is why one should not bother tournament results if he wants to preserve sanity :lol: Just treat is as an addition But not anything worthwhile. Btw. I wonder if finishing lower than silver will let you get both parts of main prize at max level without diamonds. It seems from the numbers it won't...

Yup, if you only get one from the league rewards, you need to have gotten at least 2,000 drinks from incidents in order to make both level 6 buildings. This event will be hard for free to play to make it without spending a few diamonds to bridge the gap at the end.

Essentially plan is, spend tickets/do quests during a good daily tourney while saving all drinks for a good drink daily. Not expecting to even get one daily prize reward from the tourney though.

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
completely ridiculous. What a waste of diamonds in cards. Nosense at all. We do you use NPCs in difficult machtes when you have a better team than the average of players? why do you pay cards?
A friend with lvl 1-2 player is rank 5-6 i think. I´m top 13 with player lvl 27-30, and I won almost all the matches, doesnt matter if difficult or medium. He just paid for a packet of 10 matches.
So, he, with just 10 extra matches and luck, can get more than me with 12k diamonds in cards. Completely ridiculous.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
completely ridiculous. What a waste of diamonds in cards. Nosense at all. We do you use NPCs in difficult machtes when you have a better team than the average of players? why do you pay cards?
A friend with lvl 1-2 player is rank 5-6 i think. I´m top 13 with player lvl 27-30, and I won almost all the matches, doesnt matter if difficult or medium. He just paid for a packet of 10 matches.
So, he, with just 10 extra matches and luck, can get more than me with 12k diamonds in cards. Completely ridiculous.

Well yeah, a lot of people were saying at the start that cards are useless to spend on. You want to spend on tickets or drinks in this. The Only reason to level cards is to increase your chance at a double reward from training, that's it.

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
Well yeah, a lot of people were saying at the start that cards are useless to spend on. You want to spend on tickets or drinks in this. The Only reason to level cards is to increase your chance at a double reward from training, that's it.
Yes, i was one month telling people it wassnt worthy to spend in cards, tournaments only if possible...... and then....

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
The event is great.
I'm not sure about tournament ticket hoarding.

I mean I'm not sure about [the advice against] tournament ticket hoarding.
I took that advice because I never knew "that was a thing" previously, meaning the particular subject matter is completely new to me.

When you completely had no idea a subject matter ever exists, you took whatever advice about the matter.
People say go west, then you go west; people say go east, then you go east.
Even (supposedly) bad advice (pointing in the wrong direction) is good because it brings to your awareness the existence of the subject matter.
This is applicable to the real life.

"The game is just like real life" is good, "the real life is just like a game" is bad, because in the latter case, you and me we are not necessarily the player. We could be an NPC, a resident meaninglessly strolling the streets, that has no function at all to the RL Game player, and is just a feature that can be enabled/disabled by the player (lockdowns and opening-ups), and has only aesthetics value in a total other sense, I mean we can say the residents are decoration at best, but that decoration is even less significant than a Tree, which has real in-game decoration value by bringing up Happiness that the Player (the big hand from the sky) actually cares about.

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
21 free tickets played in 9 worlds, so arround 190 tickets. I guess i didnt earn more than 6 daily DS... arround 30 tickets for a DS, so...

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I have a question. In the training area I selected Micky 'Medals' and got 22000 medals reward AND 2 player cards. Why did I get two rewards?

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I know. I am having some fun laughs with this too. So far, I have had 19 matches with 51-57% chance - and only won 3 (and each time, only won medals). Really debating if I should just give up and do the Level 1 matches only and forget about level 2. Not even wasting my tickets on level 3.

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
I know. I am having some fun laughs with this too. So far, I have had 19 matches with 51-57% chance - and only won 3 (and each time, only won medals). Really debating if I should just give up and do the Level 1 matches only and forget about level 2. Not even wasting my tickets on level 3.

Same experience here - I just did 7 matches at 74% and lost them all. That works out at odds of 12,450 to 1 against. (0.26^7). Now I understand that sometimes long odds happen, but everyone seems to be experiencing the same.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Why somethimes i think is easier to get attrition up with 12%, than getting the DS with 15%? xD

Even funnier when you manage to fail your camp/WT check at above 80%, then pass a single decoy check and gain 2 attrition.

Wish DS worked that way :D low % chances to happen every time haha

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Arena stacking.png

Interesting thing that happens if you swap tabs/minimise the game tab then swap back/open it after a little while. The chariots dust stacks on top of itself