• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Seraphim's House of Signatures

DeletedUser

Yes please, love your work you are very talented. Was wondering if you could create an avatar and signature. Something like a fairy with red hair and lots of flowers. Something girly..lol

I like your style! ;) I will work on something girly for you!

Amy Steele

General
Hi seraphim... I love your signatures, and would be honoured if you could do one for me... I would love one based on the 'Boudicca' statue in London, a side view showing the wheels of the chariot would be perfect since I am a wheelchair user and just love this image. My favourite colours are reds and oranges, and a black background would be great! Thanks in advance... Amy

DeletedUser5180

wow seraphim, that is awesome, cant wait to find out how to use it lol

many many thanks for the time and effort :)

DeletedUser

Hi seraphim... I love your signatures, and would be honoured if you could do one for me... I would love one based on the 'Boudicca' statue in London, a side view showing the wheels of the chariot would be perfect since I am a wheelchair user and just love this image. My favourite colours are reds and oranges, and a black background would be great! Thanks in advance... Amy

I will work on your signature Amy as soon as I finish the others ;)

I am glad you liked it :) If you ever want to change it, let me know. I dont mind.

DeletedUser

As promised, more signatures :) Hope you like them! Let me know if you want to change anything, I dont mind ;) Enjoy!

Kingjoseph avatar.png

Kingjoseph signature.png

Princess Safire signature.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I had posted the wrong signature. Sorry about that William ;) Here is your signature, Enjoy!

William21 signature.png

DeletedUser6461

Thanks a lot Seraphim.
You are doing a wonderful job over here. Your peerless efforts enhance the interest of many in the Forum :)

DeletedUser6461

Here is my new signature:

Kingjoseph signature.png

DeletedUser

Thanks a lot Seraphim.
You are doing a wonderful job over here. Your peerless efforts enhance the interest of many in the Forum :)

Thank you kingjoseph :) Glad you liked it! Im happy to help everyone. Even if its just making signatures and avatars ;)

I leave it to u ... a warrior shall be great ... pls give me one avatar too :)

I will work on your signature and avatar Kunal :) Keep you posted.

DeletedUser

As promised, here is your avatar and signature Pagirl :) Hope you like it. I made it as flowery and girly as possible. Let me know if you want to change it, I dont mind ;) Enjoy!

Pagirl Avatar.png

Pagirl signature.png

DeletedUser

As promised, here is your signature Amy :) I this what you had in mind? Let me know if you want to change anything, I don't mind. Enjoy!

Amy Steele signature.png

Amy Steele

General
Thank you Seraphim -Wow!! It's amazing! Even better than I imagined :D
You have a wonderful talent!!

I would like one tiny little change... there is some green surrounding the blue in the upper right corner... if this could be changed to dark blue that would make it even better (I just don't like green ;) )

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thank you Seraphim -Wow!! It's amazing! Even better than I imagined :D
You have a wonderful talent!!

I would like one tiny little change... there is some green surrounding the blue in the upper right corner... if this could be changed to dark blue that would make it even better (I just don't like green ;) )

All good ;) Got rid of the green. Enjoy!

Amy signature.png

DeletedUser

Kunal, here is your signature and avatar as promised ;) Let me know if you want to change it, I don't mind. You told me you wanted a Warrior, was this what you had in mind? I hope you like it :) Enjoy!

kunal avatar.png

kunal signature.png