• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Seraphim's House of Signatures

DeletedUser

Thank you. I should have said before. I have thought of this character, walking down a treelined road with and staff in hand. Wearing a dark green hooded clock/cape ?? you get the idea.*LOL* Sorry, do what you need to. Thank you !

I like it :D I can definitely work with that! I thinking of either a mysterious traveler or a perhaps a wizard. Let me see what I can come up with.

DeletedUser7739

well I would like the name TUDOR , which is my name, to be made from towers/crenels . So all should look like a wall (or several walls and/or towers) with your usual graphic exuberance :) with a gray/black/dark blue/dark purple colour scheme. Hope I'm not asking too much of you

cheers !

p.s. you can add some menacing figures on the wall :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry if I am taking a long time with the signature and avatars everyone :P I have not forgotten. It's just that I am in the middle of moving to a new apartment and have been busy packing things -____- Im sure some of you know what that is like lol. I will post as soon as I am done with them!

DeletedUser10085

No problem seraphim, I certainly know what its like, In the last 6 years Ive moved 15 times and about to move again this month, lol, take your time, no stress.

DeletedUser7719

I would wait a month for how good your sigs are ;)
(I'm not asking for one... yet)

DeletedUser

Hey Seraphim, your work is beautiful. I would love it if you could create a signature from my avatar pls? thanks :)

DeletedUser

No problem seraphim, I certainly know what its like, In the last 6 years Ive moved 15 times and about to move again this month, lol, take your time, no stress.

Thank you for understanding and being so patient :) As promised, here is your signature and avatar. I did 2 different color palettes. I went with the Lord like figure concept and placed him in a castle siege scenario. Hope you like them! Let me know if you want to change anything, I really dont mind. Now that I have the time :P

2i6l7nr.png

2edcm5y.png

2aj6k95.png

34g3vh1.png

DeletedUser

take as much time as you need. Good luck on the move.

Thank you for your patience :) I hope you like your signature. I went with whole dark green wizard in the tree lined road scenario. Is this what you had in mind? I hope you like it. I can always change it if you like :) Just let me know, I dont mind. Enjoy!

xnuliv.png

2mez337.png

DeletedUser

well I would like the name TUDOR , which is my name, to be made from towers/crenels . So all should look like a wall (or several walls and/or towers) with your usual graphic exuberance :) with a gray/black/dark blue/dark purple colour scheme. Hope I'm not asking too much of you

cheers !

p.s. you can add some menacing figures on the wall :D

I am still working on your signature :) Will post it when done! It has a lot of details so I am taking my time.

Hey Seraphim, your work is beautiful. I would love it if you could create a signature from my avatar pls? thanks :)

Susan! My fellow guild mate! :D I will work on your signature too! And thanks :)

DeletedUser10085

Thank you for understanding and being so patient :) As promised, here is your signature and avatar. I did 2 different color palettes. I went with the Lord like figure concept and placed him in a castle siege scenario. Hope you like them! Let me know if you want to change anything, I really dont mind. Now that I have the time :P

Thank you so much they are great, think i will go with the red one as a little more striking, hope you got settled in your new house OK.

DeletedUser

Thank you so much they are great, think i will go with the red one as a little more striking, hope you got settled in your new house OK.

Im glad you liked it :) I know its not the exact colors that you wanted. But I hope its intimidating enough ;) Im slowly settling into the apartment, thanks! Still have a lot of things to buy and unpack lol. Looks like a warehouse right now!

DeletedUser10085

I sympathise with you, takes lots of energy, Im moving next week, had to get rig loads of stuff due to less space in new house, cant say i look forward to pack/unpack again

DeletedUser

I sympathise with you, takes lots of energy, Im moving next week, had to get rig loads of stuff due to less space in new house, cant say i look forward to pack/unpack again

Patience and Organization! That is all I can recommend. This is also the best time to move. And you get to do a little spring cleaning lol :P

DeletedUser

As promised, here is your signature Tudorian :) I am sorry I toke a very long time. I really enjoyed making this signature. Very challenging! I hope you like it. Was this what you imagined? Let me know if you want to make any changes. Enjoy!

35d53li.png

DeletedUser7739

As promised, here is your signature Tudorian :) I am sorry I toke a very long time. I really enjoyed making this signature. Very challenging! I hope you like it. Was this what you imagined? Let me know if you want to make any changes. Enjoy!

35d53li.png
i think you're going to hate me for this, but here it goes :

the shape of the towers and walls should spell Tudor...and not have a writing on them
also the view is too wide....it should be focused on the letters only
do you think a sketch would help ? I can make one

DeletedUser

i think you're going to hate me for this, but here it goes :

the shape of the towers and walls should spell Tudor...and not have a writing on them
also the view is too wide....it should be focused on the letters only
do you think a sketch would help ? I can make one

Its ok :) Send me a sketch and I will see what I can do. I think I know more or less what you want. But just to be on the safe side.

I am sorry if I am behind on some of the signatures. Lots of private requests lol. Will keep everyone posted.