• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Seraphim's House of Signatures

DeletedUser9168

Hi Seraphim
I have been admiring all your work and wondered if you could make me a signature and avatar please.
Nothing too fierce-looking! I love birds so maybe you could incorporate an eagle? Or a giant flock of birds? Not sure how you could link it with my name though!
Thanks
Jampots :)

DeletedUser

Hi Seraphim
I have been admiring all your work and wondered if you could make me a signature and avatar please.
Nothing too fierce-looking! I love birds so maybe you could incorporate an eagle? Or a giant flock of birds? Not sure how you could link it with my name though!
Thanks
Jampots :)

Hi Jampots :) thank you! I will work on your signature and avatar and post it when I have finished. Keep you posted!

DeletedUser

thank you it is well better than mine could you tll m what program you used so i could try this for myself hints and tips please :D

DeletedUser

thank you it is well better than mine could you tll m what program you used so i could try this for myself hints and tips please :D

Im glad you liked it :) I've been meaning to make a guide for everyone, you would be surprised how many ask me for tips and hints lol.
I use Photoshop CS6, its faster and easy to use for signatures and most artistic graphics. You can also try a program called GIMP. Some people seem to like it, cause its easier.
The basic steps I recommend are:
1. Set your size (for signatures 500x100, avatar 80x80). Always set your pixels to 300 dpi or ppi.
2. Select your color schemes. Makes it easier to sort out your images.
3. Select your images (High resolution), I like working with PNGs or Renders. Always find a background image and work on top.
4. Organize your elements . I crop them and scale the sides to make that small border or frame you find on most of my signatures.
5. Select a cool font type :D I like using fonts from www.fontspace.com (all are free), they are a lot of sites out there for free fonts.
6. Always save as a PNG! JPEGs are ok, but the normally come out a bit more pixelated.

Download or buy whichever font you want and copy the "TTF" file into your fonts folder.

That is a basic summary of what I do. Once you get used to the Photoshop program, you can play around with Sharpen, Hue/Saturation, Color Filters, Effects, Transparency, etc.

Hopes this helps :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry if I am taking a long time with some of the signatures. I have been very busy with work. But as soon as I have time, I will finish everyone's siggys :) Thank you for your patience.

DeletedUser9168

no pressure here seraphim, I just don't want to miss it when you post!

DeletedUser7719

Btw, how often to you change your sig/avatar seraphim? I could've sworn I've seen past 3 or 4 of them already...

DeletedUser

Btw, how often to you change your sig/avatar seraphim? I could've sworn I've seen past 3 or 4 of them already...

I made a few of them long time ago, so I like to change them every now and then :)

DeletedUser

Seraphim, can you make something funky for a guild called "Alpha Guild? :D

The ideas is to have a golden eagle or a phoenix in the image. Much appreciated for the effort you put into this !

DeletedUser

Jampots, as promised, here is your signature and avatar :) Sorry I toke such a long time. But I always keep my word! :P Was this what you had in mind? Hope you like it! Enjoy! :) Let me know if you want to change it, I don't mind.

Jampots avatar.png

Jampots signature.png

Attachments

• Jampots signature.png
    Jampots signature.png
    102.2 KB · Views: 80

DeletedUser

As promised, here is your signature Heluth! Enjoy ;)

Herluth signature.png

Attachments

• Herluth signature.png
    Herluth signature.png
    109.6 KB · Views: 75

DeletedUser

Seraphim, can you make something funky for a guild called "Alpha Guild? :D

The ideas is to have a golden eagle or a phoenix in the image. Much appreciated for the effort you put into this !

I will work on your signature Mungiu :) keep you posted!

DeletedUser

Seraphim11, may I ask where you got that nice looking eagle that you used in jampots signature and avatar? :) I like it ;)