• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Seraphim's House of Signatures

DeletedUser

Seraphim11, may I ask where you got that nice looking eagle that you used in jampots signature and avatar? :) I like it ;)

Sure Falcon ;) It really is a cool image. I saw it and had to use it! lol :D I did add some additional feathers and edited the original colors. Enjoy!

Here is the link, the image is too large to post.

http://i44.tinypic.com/9h6rex.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you all know that I have not forgotten about your signatures and avatars! My photoshop is being funny and I havent had time to reinstall it :P Sorry for the delay!

DeletedUser

I want an avatar of a black brindle whippet puppy (you can google it). I also want this as an sig.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I want an avatar of a black brindle whippet puppy (you can google it). I also want this as an sig.

I will work on your signature and avatar :)

By the way everyone, I was finally able to buy a new Photoshop! The old was working properly, and those programs are expensive :/ I will start post signatures as I finish them since some of you have had to wait for almost a month. I apologize again. But I always keep my word! Even if it takes me a year! Keep you all posted :)

DeletedUser

are you still making these and if so please could I have 1!!! I love them lol, if I could I would like the text 'Kimba the Lioness' and lions maybe? I don't know, you seem creative I think better to leave the design to you lol, kim.

DeletedUser

are you still making these and if so please could I have 1!!! I love them lol, if I could I would like the text 'Kimba the Lioness' and lions maybe? I don't know, you seem creative I think better to leave the design to you lol, kim.

Hi Kim :) I've been meaning to get back on these requests. Been so busy, time just passed by. One day, I will sit down and make all the signatures I promised, including yours ;) Congratz on being a mod! Welcome!

DeletedUser

Thank you very much :-) yeah I've seen quite a few u have made and they look fantastic, I shall wait patiently lol :-)

DeletedUser98682

Hi Seraphin - wondered if you would be kind enough to do one for me when you get chance? i have a pic that i would like to use but im having trouble getting it to the right size etc, and then of course putting the text onto it is another matter eniterly ! im going to keep playing and may even be succesful but judging by what you have already done im pretty sure anything you do will be infinately better. (creep creep he he)
Just in case you cant use my pic - im after a female warrior with sword and a fire dragon behind her and then my name added in somewhere.
hope you can help - would really appreciate it - thanks Tracy

DeletedUser

Sure Tracy :) If you find an image you like a lot, you can send it to me. Otherwise I will pick one for you. Any particular colors?

DeletedUser98682

Sure Tracy :) If you find an image you like a lot, you can send it to me. Otherwise I will pick one for you. Any particular colors?

well i did manage to upload one but as you can see its a little on the small side he he - no idea what i have done wrong esepcially as i going to have to take it down again because its still too many kb's.
i like this one - but think it could be alot better from some tweaking and the text dosnt quite have the impact i wanted. i will send it over to you and let you work your magic - thanks Tracy

DeletedUser7719

Im glad you liked it :) I've been meaning to make a guide for everyone, you would be surprised how many ask me for tips and hints lol.
I use Photoshop CS6, its faster and easy to use for signatures and most artistic graphics. You can also try a program called GIMP. Some people seem to like it, cause its easier.
The basic steps I recommend are:
1. Set your size (for signatures 500x100, avatar 80x80). Always set your pixels to 300 dpi or ppi.
2. Select your color schemes. Makes it easier to sort out your images.
3. Select your images (High resolution), I like working with PNGs or Renders. Always find a background image and work on top.
4. Organize your elements . I crop them and scale the sides to make that small border or frame you find on most of my signatures.
5. Select a cool font type :D I like using fonts from www.fontspace.com (all are free), they are a lot of sites out there for free fonts.
6. Always save as a PNG! JPEGs are ok, but the normally come out a bit more pixelated.

Download or buy whichever font you want and copy the "TTF" file into your fonts folder.

That is a basic summary of what I do. Once you get used to the Photoshop program, you can play around with Sharpen, Hue/Saturation, Color Filters, Effects, Transparency, etc.

Hopes this helps :)
I was going to tell you to read through all the comments, but I wasn't sure if you were going to find this here :p

DeletedUser

Oh please do one for me when u have a chance pretty please :-) yours always look so good :-) lol Kim.

DeletedUser

Oh please do one for me when u have a chance pretty please :-) yours always look so good :-) lol Kim.

As promised, here is your signature Kim :) Let me know what you think and if you want to make any changes. Hope you like it and enjoy!

Kimba signature.jpg

Attachments

• Kimba signature 2.jpg
    Kimba signature 2.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 75
  • Kimba signature 3.jpg
    Kimba signature 3.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 75