• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Seraphim's House of Signatures

DeletedUser7719

Very nice work Seraphim! I haven't seen you make a sig in forever!

DeletedUser12626

hi seraphim, i've seen your work and it's so beautiful!
would it be possible to make one for me too? pretty please? :p

DeletedUser11691

Could you please make a signature and avatar for me?

I would like the images to relate to Darksiders 2 {Death, War, Dust(Death's raven guide), Despair(steed), The Harvester(Death's Dual Scythes)}

Another one to relate to a Lion and another one that relates to the red ruby stone and lightning

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hi seraphim, i've seen your work and it's so beautiful!
would it be possible to make one for me too? pretty please? :p

I would gladly make a signature for you :) What would you like? Colors, theme, etc.

Could you please make a signature and avatar for me?

I would like the images to relate to Darksiders 2 {Death, War, Dust(Death's raven guide), Despair(steed), The Harvester(Death's Dual Scythes)}

Another one to relate to a Lion and another one that relates to the red ruby stone and lightning

I will work on your signature and avatar dkirk :) Keep you posted!

DeletedUser

Hi Seraphim!

Beautiful, colourful signatures seraphim! Would be so obliged if you could do one for me too?

To go with my guild name, I would love a pretty, anthropomorphic pink bunny lady type thing :) Lots of red or purple, soft lines.. something a little sultry with the text Lexi? Is this do-able or am I asking too much? Hehe..

DeletedUser

Hi Seraphim!

Beautiful, colourful signatures seraphim! Would be so obliged if you could do one for me too?

To go with my guild name, I would love a pretty, anthropomorphic pink bunny lady type thing :) Lots of red or purple, soft lines.. something a little sultry with the text Lexi? Is this do-able or am I asking too much? Hehe..

I can work with this Lady Lexis :) Sounds like fun! What is your guild name?

DeletedUser

Hehe, oh thank you very much!

I'm one of the leaders of The Pink Bunnies of Fury on Fel :)

DeletedUser

Here are some of the latest signatures :)

Kimba signature 3.jpg
Lady Lexis Signature.jpg
tracy siggy 5.jpg
dkirk siggy.jpg

Attachments

• dkirk siggy.jpg
    dkirk siggy.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 143
  • dkirk siggy.jpg
    dkirk siggy.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 152
  • dkirk siggy.jpg
    dkirk siggy.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 145

DeletedUser12626

my reply is so late, sorry about that lol.
i don't really have a colour scheme, but i would like it to have something to do with dancing if that's possible.
thank you so much!

DeletedUser

my reply is so late, sorry about that lol.
i don't really have a colour scheme, but i would like it to have something to do with dancing if that's possible.
thank you so much!

I got it :) Will work on your signature as soon as I can. Im going to be kinda busy these days due to the Holidays :P Keep you posted!

Extremely nice work there

Thank you! :D Feel free to request a signature if you would like one.

DeletedUser12626

thank you seraphim. enjoy your holidays first, i can wait :)
merry christmas!

DeletedUser14782

hey seraphim, do you think you could make one for me? I would like naterichster on it enveloped in blue flames, and in small type at the bottom say "A Canadian who enjoys the weather hot or cold"

DeletedUser

Hey everyone! :) I apologize if I have been a bit absent from my thread :P I will work on all signatures and post them as soon as I can. Feel free to message me if you have any special inquiries.