• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Rushing through the ages

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113125

The worst guild founders are those who have stopped playing, or only check in every few weeks, haven’t given anyone else rights and don’t open GE. No-one should be in a guild like that, but players are. There are tons of guilds with 60-80 members under level 10 that have been kickening around for years. I was in a guild like that when I started as I didn’t know any better and didn’t know how important an active guild was.

@DAVEYBOI is trying to run his guild and keep guild goods available. He is active and he came here for advice not to be lambasted.

DeletedUser117706

I think you forgot to mention he is a bully.

Again, since you seem to be carrying a grudge from the comments in the Era-Troll thread, Era-Trolls and Campers are not the same Agent327; there's no reason to start overflowing those comments to this thread.

I'm sure DAVEYBOI did not intend to come across as a "bully" Agent327.

At the end of the day, people need to take care not to mess with Inno Games profits or interfere with their customer retention.

If you are just here to control and/or manipulate others or to cyber-bully others, with sarcastic comments, this is potentially interfering with an Inno Games customer . . . take care in that regard as Inno Games isn't only in this to provide entertainment, they do have investors and it is a business.

It is very important that the culture in these threads develops in positive directions. Currently, there are some who feel this is a social media commentary platform, perhaps like that video upload platform, where it's ok to just attack without constructive criticism.

DAVEYBOI, is looking for options. The correct option is to suggest positive guild-structures and operation. Negative reinforcement like forbidding era-advancement in the game is no where near as positive for Inno Games bottom-line and player enjoyment as questions about how to help players advance (by getting Great Buildings rather than forbidding era-advancement). DAVEYBOI like many who establish guilds has been faced with a common problem where he wants to ensure Guild Expedition levels are unlocked (an important reason for guilds' existence). Because there is FAR too much chatter in these forums about CONTROLLING other players or use of MANIPULATIVE GUILD RULES, a wake-up-call is needed for all that the far better solution of helping players get the most important Great Buildings to guilds overall health (Observatory and The Arc), does not get enough attention.

Help your new guild members get important guild Great Buildings (Observatory/The Arc).
Try not to impose/inflict controlling or manipulative rules that don't exist in Forge of Empires.

• Recruit new players if you need to,
  • or plan ahead to trade for resources necessary to unlock levels.
Attempting to force restrictive or controlling rules on unsuspecting guild members who did not agree to be manipulated so when they joined a guild is unnecessary and lessens the fun and enjoyment of Inno Games customers and potentially costs Inno Games money through customer loss.

Making up your own Rules, that do not exist in Forge of Empires, using Guild membership as an excuse to control and manipulate other players is a negative approach. Far too many guilds are practicing such behaviors when in fact some of the top members of these guilds have so much power in their cities they could easily solve the problems raised in this thread by nearly instantly providing their newest guild members with great buildings like the Observatory or The Arc.

I don't appreciate your sarcasm Agent327. I ask that you refrain from it in the future if you want to interact with me as it sets a bad example for all in how to interact here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117706

The worst guild founders are those who have stopped playing, or only check in every few weeks, haven’t given anyone else rights and don’t open GE. No-one should be in a guild like that, but players are. There are tons of guilds with 60-80 members under level 10 that have been kickening around for years. I was in a guild like that when I started as I didn’t know any better and didn’t know how important an active guild was.

@DAVEYBOI is trying to run his guild and keep guild goods available. He is active and he came here for advice not to be lambasted.

Fantastic post by Selene the Savior! DAVEYBOI is just trying to solve a common problem that arises when guilds are formed. Solutions, not restrictions!

DeletedUser117706

Enforcing Guild Rules
. . .
Next these rules then at some point need to be enforced; First memebers not follwing the rules (often sliently), must be notified, then warned and lastly if they do not comply, be kicked form the Guild.
. . .

First off, you offer a lot of very positive options such as helping guild members get great buildings.

However, guilds should never have rules that can lead to players being kicked out. The only reason to kick a guild a member out of a guild is if they become inactive. Threatening Inno Games customers in any manner is wrong and can cost Inno Games and its Investors a lot of money in the long run - care should be taken not to do this (even "silently"). The description of "notify/warn/kick" sounds like something from an Industrial Relations professionals guide book on how to terminate an employee without getting sued . . . this is a game. The people who engage in such a highly stressful controlling behaviors of "notify/warn/kick" towards other players need to be informed that their controlling and manipulative action will at some point inevitably be inflicted on what could be an 8 year old child playing Forge of Empires. The extreme likelihood of young children playing Forge of Empires needs to be accounted for and the fact that these young players could be struggling with rejection at school or at home means that it is NOT WORTH THE RISK that is imposed by such cyber-bullying when these young players are in fact trying their hardest with their 8 year old brains to play Forge of Empires for fun - there is no excuse for kicking active players (young or otherwise) out of guilds, or even for threatening them with expulsion, ever.

If you do not want certain people in your guild such as those that play differently from you, it is wrong for you to start a guild. The "Apply" feature is likewise not meant to impose rules and should not be used to inflict such.

Features such as "Apply" likely relate primarily to guild size limitations, not to the imposition of RULES, or DICTATES seen incorrectly as a means to control and manipulate others.

We should all be mentoring and encouraging each other to a more positive use of guilds, a positive endeavor for all to advance in the game, not a dark harbor for Era-Trolls, a few of whom could be manipulative-dictator-types who could be doing such because they get a kick out of controlling others, rare, but it does happen.

DeletedUser113125

First off, you offer a lot of very positive options such as helping guild members get great buildings.

However, guilds should never have rules that can lead to players being kicked out. The only reason to kick a guild a member out of a guild is if they become inactive. Threatening Inno Games customers in any manner is wrong and can cost Inno Games and its Investors a lot of money in the long run - do not do this (even "silently").

If you do not want certain people in your guild such as those that play differently from you, it is wrong for you to start a guild. The "Apply" feature is likewise not meant to impose rules and should not be used to inflict such.

Features such as "Apply" likely relate primarily to guild size limitations, not to the imposition of RULES, or DICTATES, designed to control and manipulate.
Do you not think that ‘not imposing rules’ is in itself a rule?

DeletedUser117706

Do you not think that ‘not imposing rules’ is in itself a rule?
No. There are rules, Inno Games has established them very clearly and they include don't make up your own rules such as

"If you don't do as I say in the guild Inno Games has so graciously allowed me to establish, I will make you feel like garbage by threatening you with or actually kicking you out."
Again, players like DAVEYBOI and others have been exposed to a lot of negative chatter in these threads and by some long-time players who practice behaviors that are damaging to Inno Games profits and customer base. The time has come to address negative behaviors that seek to control or manipulate new players and cause them to quit or feel bad even though they are trying their hardest.

A true leader, guild or otherwise, doesn't attack new members for not performing - rather they help them grow and feel good about that growth.

Raising existential arguments like isn't no rules a rule is not constructive - I find it strangely dismissive in the context of whether is ok to mistreat other players or impose controlling or manipulative rules that are not in Forge of Empires rule book and could cost Inno Games customers.

Any Empire

Sergeant
guilds should never have rules that can lead to players being kicked out. The only reason to kick a guild a member out of a guild is if they become inactive.

I disagree. A supportive guild does try to help and assist its members. But there are several reasons for kicking out members Some are obvious: abusive language, or not honoring the rules of a swap thread (e.g. not contributing the FPs ).

More to your point, many guilds have requirements for playing a specific amount of GE or GvG. Inactive players need to be kicked out. For example, they cost the guild goods when unlocking GE levels, since GE costs are calculated on the total number of players in a guild as well as their ages. Inactive GE players drain the guild treasury.

A guild founder sets rules for a specific type of play, and seeks to attract those types of players. If you join that guild, it is your responsibility to follow those rules. You break them, you should get booted. If there are no consequences for breaking the rules, those who do follow a guild's rules get frustrated.

It's up to you to find a guild that fits your playing style. @
Selene the Savior 413 is correct. Saying guilds can't have rules is the most restrictive rule of all: it forces every guild to be the same. That would be boring. https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?members/selene-the-savior-413.113125/

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General

However, guilds should never have rules that can lead to players being kicked out. The only reason to kick a guild a member out of a guild is if they become inactive. Threatening Inno Games customers in any manner is wrong and can cost Inno Games and its Investors a lot of money in the long run - care should be taken not to do this (even "silently"). The description of "notify/warn/kick" sounds like something from an Industrial Relations professionals guide book on how to terminate an employee without getting sued . . . this is a game. The people who engage in such a highly stressful controlling behaviors of "notify/warn/kick" towards other players need to be informed that their controlling and manipulative action will at some point inevitably be inflicted on what could be an 8 year old child playing Forge of Empires. The extreme likelihood of young children playing Forge of Empires needs to be accounted for and the fact that these young players could be struggling with rejection at school or at home means that it is NOT WORTH THE RISK that is imposed by such cyber-bullying when these young players are in fact trying their hardest with their 8 year old brains to play Forge of Empires for fun - there is no excuse for kicking active players (young or otherwise) out of guilds, or even for threatening them with expulsion, ever.

Features such as "Apply" likely relate primarily to guild size limitations, not to the imposition of RULES, or DICTATES seen incorrectly as a means to control and manipulate others.

We should all be mentoring and encouraging each other to a more positive use of guilds, a positive endeavor for all to advance in the game, not a dark harbor for Era-Trolls or manipulative dictators who get a kick out of controlling others and restricting their advancement.
People play this game for many different reasons - some will even play it 'competitively' as a "Guild Expedition Guild" (ie: 'we want to win 1st spot every week), or else maybe as a "GvG focused Guild", etc...
If players want to set-up a more competitively focused guild, that is their right to freely do so!
If players want to establish some basic rules for ALL guild members to follow, due to issues that have come up among members, (ie: 'Player A' always puts up ridiculously unfair trades'), that is their right to do so
If a Guild Leader doesn't want to carry along a 'dead weight' member who won't contribute to the team & wants everyone else to carry them along, then a Guild Leader is free to remove them from the guild!

Calling others "bullies" because they might impose some basic rules on their guild and then saying, "No rules are allowed - if you make rules you're a giant bully" is literally enforcing YOUR individual will on ALL others (I'm sure the irony of this is completely lost on you though.:rolleyes:)

Players should find a guild that suits their play style & their activity level within the game...
If you cannot put in the effort, then don't expect a highly active guild to carry you along.
If you're a young 'un, don't be upset if a guild of mature adult players only want to include other mature adult players. (and no, this is nothing against children - this is literally about social interactions and the differences between adult banter/humor vs. forcing everyone to always remember the "we need to keep this Disney level - no accidental Deadpool jokes!")
If you join a guild that says, "we play this way, we expect our members to help by doing X/Y/Z" and then don't do anything, don't get butthurt when the guild leader drops you!:P

This is why it's important for guild leaders to actually have some basic guidelines in their Guild Description; it's a way to ensure that everyone is on the same page, and the guild can attract/recruit like-minded players. :)
(ie: my N-world guild is a hardcore GE guild - if you can't/won't play at least 32 encounters per week/48 min if a 'challenge' appears, then we are not the guild for you... likewise, since we don't do any GvG, we don't expect or try to force GvG junkies to play with us, since we each have our different goals.)

No one is saying, "don't help players become better & develop strong cities." (ie: help get everyone their own Obs + Arc GB's to cover weekly GE and/or GvG costs)
But it's beyond unreasonable to carry around a member who simply disregards any/all guild rules & advice and then ends up being a giant burden for the rest of the guild to constantly carry along.

DeletedUser113125

No. There are rules, Inno Games has established them very clearly and they include don't make up your own rules such as

"If you don't do as I say in the guild Inno Games has so graciously allowed me to establish, I will make you feel like garbage by threatening you with or actually kicking you out."
Again, players like DAVEYBOI and others have been exposed to a lot of negative chatter in these threads and by some long-time players who practice behaviors that are damaging to Inno Games profits and customer base. The time has come to address negative behaviors that seek to control or manipulate new players and cause them to quit or feel bad even though they are trying their hardest.

A true leader, guild or otherwise, doesn't attack new members for not performing - rather they help them grow and feel good about that growth.

Raising existential arguments like isn't no rules a rule is not constructive - I find it strangely dismissive in the context of whether is ok to mistreat other players or impose controlling or manipulative rules that are not in Forge of Empires rule book and could cost Inno Games customers.
If their guildmates don’t like how the guild is run then they can leave. Some players like guilds that require Obs, or to be above certain ages, or minimum aiding per week as they are active and easily meet these requirements and want to be in a guild with like-minded players. When you suggest that a guild founder is controlling as they ask how to stop members progressing faster than the guild goods can cope with that is difficult.

Some of the frequent posters here might come across as abrasive but they still have good points to make and are ok once you chat to them.

I did not mean to come across as flippant, although I frequently am :), but it did seem strange to be telling someone how to run their guild by saying they can’t tell others what to do. The irony did make me smile.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
If their guildmates don’t like how the guild is run then they can leave. Some players like guilds that require Obs, or to be above certain ages, or minimum aiding per week as they are active and easily meet these requirements and want to be in a guild with like-minded players. When you suggest that a guild founder is controlling as they ask how to stop members progressing faster than the guild goods can cope with that is difficult.

Some of the frequent posters here might come across as abrasive but they still have good points to make and are ok once you chat to them.

I did not mean to come across as flippant, although I frequently am :), but it did seem strange to be telling someone how to run their guild by saying they can’t tell others what to do. The irony did make me smile.
...and some of us are just Canadian and are born to rip on everyone. (...but we rip on ourselves most of all!)

"...and for the love god please don't make the super suit green! ...or animated!" ;)

DeletedUser117706

I disagree. . . .

Again, just dismissive of the highly negative impacts of imposing negative rules that have no other purpose than to control or manipulate others. There are no excuses for imposing rules on players that are not explicitly written in Forge of Empires rule book.

I invite you to show where in Forge of Empires rules, regulations, or official guides it is allowed for players to establish rules that impose mandatory requirements on other players or that allow for even the mildest coercion of another player . . .

Agent327

Overlord
Again, since you seem to be carrying a grudge from the comments in the Era-Troll thread, Era-Trolls and Campers are not the same Agent327; there's no reason to start overflowing those comments to this thread.

I'm sure DAVEYBOI did not intend to come across as a "bully" Agent327.

At the end of the day, people need to take care not to mess with Inno Games profits or interfere with their customer retention.

If you are just here to control and/or manipulate others or to cyber-bully others, with sarcastic comments, this is potentially interfering with an Inno Games customer . . . take care in that regard as Inno Games isn't only in this to provide entertainment, they do have investors and it is a business.

It is very important that the culture in these threads develops in positive directions. Currently, there are some who feel this is a social media commentary platform, perhaps like that video upload platform, where it's ok to just attack without constructive criticism.

DAVEYBOI, is looking for options. The correct option is to suggest positive guild-structures and operation. Negative reinforcement like forbidding era-advancement in the game is no where near as positive for Inno Games bottom-line and player enjoyment as questions about how to help players advance (by getting Great Buildings rather than forbidding era-advancement). DAVEYBOI like many who establish guilds has been faced with a common problem where he wants to ensure Guild Expedition levels are unlocked (an important reason for guilds' existence). Because there is FAR too much chatter in these forums about CONTROLLING other players or use of MANIPULATIVE GUILD RULES, a wake-up-call is needed for all that the far better solution of helping players get the most important Great Buildings to guilds overall health (Observatory and The Arc), does not get enough attention.

Help your new guild members get important guild Great Buildings (Observatory/The Arc).
Try not to impose/inflict controlling or manipulative rules that don't exist in Forge of Empires.

• Recruit new players if you need to,
  • or plan ahead to trade for resources necessary to unlock levels.
Attempting to force restrictive or controlling rules on unsuspecting guild members who did not agree to be manipulated so when they joined a guild is unnecessary and lessens the fun and enjoyment of Inno Games customers and potentially costs Inno Games money through customer loss.

Making up your own Rules, that do not exist in Forge of Empires, using Guild membership as an excuse to control and manipulate other players is a negative approach. Far too many guilds are practicing such behaviors when in fact some of the top members of these guilds have so much power in their cities they could easily solve the problems raised in this thread by nearly instantly providing their newest guild members with great buildings like the Observatory or The Arc.

I don't appreciate your sarcasm Agent327. I ask that you refrain from it in the future if you want to interact with me as it sets a bad example for all in how to interact here.

That must have been a lot of work.

Forgive me for not reading that. Looks rather annoying.

DeletedUser117706

That must have been a lot of work.

Forgive me for not reading that. Looks rather annoying.
I think you meant "reasonable," since clearly I asked you not to be sarcastic towards me right.

Galladhorn

Monarch
Again, just dismissive of the highly negative impacts of imposing negative rules that have no other purpose than to control or manipulate others. There are no excuses for imposing rules on players that are not explicitly written in Forge of Empires rule book.

I invite you to show where in Forge of Empires rules, regulations, or official guides it is allowed for players to establish rules that impose mandatory requirements on other players or that allow for even the mildest coercion of another player . . .

Sorry but your apparently forget that a lot of players actually enjoy the game because they are part of active guilds, run by active guildleaders and supportive members. What guild you enter depends on your personal cirtieria for playing the game, how much time you have to be more or less engaged.
And lets just also remember that you do not actually need to be part of a guild to play FoE – It just usually helps a lot and so helping is to be expected as well. You want the benenfit of a group, you then at least try to add benefit to the group.

__

8 year olds also somtimes do sport, that usually has a lot of rules for good reasons. A kid is not going to get kicked out of the sports club for bad day or several bad days, but if severe problems arise towards other kids, then parents will get involved and if that does not help, ususally the Parents will find a different hobby or other social activity that fit s the kid better. In the most severe cases a kid might be expelled form a club, a school or other social insitution because that one individual causes to much trouble and perhaps even pain for others.

Everything in this world has some kind of rules, sometimes they are not constrcutive or can, if abused will be directly negative and other times they serve a general purpose that benefits all. The basic idea behind "rules/frames" are not made with the intention to bully or supress others, but because they balance many things that otherwise would lead to much more destructive beaviours very easily. E.g. Most Martial Arts has some kind of Rules, that may a first seem rigid, but often they also serve a purpose of saftey when training lethal or very damaging techniques. Even MMA has rules, Even Bare Knuckle fighters has rules.

And lets just remember that this is a Game, its meant to be both fun but it also offers many things to learn. Kids play to learn, Kids play War, kids play with dolls or they build lego or whatever – most of the time they do nearly all of it to learn and to find out where the borders are. It would be remarkable if no person (because were all kids once) did not learn something by not applying to the "rules" of whatever situation and thereby facing some consquences. If the indivual has learned something then he or she will properly not make the same "Mistake" again or more cosntructive will learn to work with and/or around it.

Btw there is also a Guild Window where the Guild can describe their intentions, ideas and Rules so that players have a choice to find what is right for them. Usually the more active and "Pro" a guild is, the more demanding/difficult the criterias will be and thereby it will often by itself filter out e.g very young players or players that has not really grasped the fundamentals yet. And it is not really a problem since there is a huge amount of Guilds to choose from.

To me it sounds more like you were actually part of a Guild that imposed strong rules for no real constructive reason – belive me I have seen this and so I am not blind to it – but it certainly is not like this in most guilds – On the contrary many "younger" guildleaders are doing a lot of work for their guild, but ends up being frustrated when many guildmembers do not really appreciate it and even less support it – The tendency from guildies to just keep playing strictly for their solely and own game all the way through is something that can be seen in many guilds. When you play like that, you must also face the consqeunces – "You cant both have the cake and eat the cake" – Even kids learn that very simple lesson early on. So this is a simple reason I respond to the inital Guildleader in this thread, suggesting to either enforce the rules or change the rules.

And lets just also clearify that Rules is one thing Enforcement of them is another – How guildleaderes enforce their rules depends on how they think and act – It can go all the way from being obsessed bully to being a diplomatic or inspiring teacher type.

The word "Guild" proactively suggest "Community" A common, goal, direction, purpose or idiology. It may be that a Guild has no rules which is fine, but then that is what is it – Untill some parent contacts Inno Games with a critique of their child being subject to cypher bullying, perhaps explicit language and other things down that path – there goes the No Rule Rule up in smoke in no time.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General

TL:DR; claims imposing rules is wrong & bullying behavior, yet imposes rules & own opinions on others because... "reasons".

..."something-something-pot-meet-kettle" is coming to mind, but maybe that's just me?:?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

DeletedUser117706

Sorry but your apparently forget that a lot of players actually enjoy the game because they are part of active guilds, run by active guildleaders and supportive members. What guild you enter depends on your personal cirtieria for playing the game, how much time you have to be more or less engaged.
And lets just also remember that you do not actually need to be part of a guild to play FoE – It just usually helps a lot and so helping is to be expected as well. You want the benenfit of a group, you then at least try to add benefit to the group.

__

8 year olds also somtimes do sport, that usually has a lot of rules for good reasons. A kid is not going to get kicked out of the sports club for bad day or several bad days, but if severe problems arise towards other kids, then parents will get involved and if that does not help, ususally the Parents will find a different hobby or other social activity that fit s the kid better. In the most severe cases a kid might be expelled form a club, a school or other social insitution because that one individual causes to much trouble and perhaps even pain for others.

Everything in this world has some kind of rules, sometimes they are not constrcutive or can, if abused will be directly negative and other times they serve a general purpose that benefits all. The basic idea behind "rules/frames" are not made with the intention to bully or supress others, but because they balance many things that otherwise would lead to much more destructive beaviours very easily. E.g. Most Martial Arts has some kind of Rules, that may a first seem rigid, but often they also serve a purpose of saftey when training lethal or very damaging techniques. Even MMA has rules, Even Bare Knuckle fighters has rules.

And lets just remember that this is a Game, its meant to be both fun but it also offers many things to learn. Kids play to learn, Kids play War, kids play with dolls or they build lego or whatever – most of the time they do nearly all of it to learn and to find out where the borders are. It would be remarkable if no person (because were all kids once) did not learn something by not applying to the "rules" of whatever situation and thereby facing some consquences. If the indivual has learned something then he or she will properly not make the same "Mistake" again or more cosntructive will learn to work with and/or around it.

Btw there is also a Guild Window where the Guild can describe their intentions, ideas and Rules so that players have a choice to find what is right for them. Usually the more active and "Pro" a guild is, the more demanding/difficult the criterias will be and thereby it will often by itself filter out e.g very young players or players that has not really grasped the fundamentals yet. And it is not really a problem since there is a huge amount of Guilds to choose from.

To me it sounds more like you were actually part of a Guild that imposed strong rules for no real constructive reason – belive me I have seen this and so I am not blind to it – but it certainly is not like this in most guilds – On the contrary many "younger" guildleaders are doing a lot of work for their guild, but ends up being frustrated when many guildmembers do not really appreciate it and even less support it – The tendency from guildies to just keep playing strictly for their solely and own game all the way through is something that can be seen in many guilds. When you play like that, you must also face the consqeunces – "You cant both have the cake and eat the cake" – Even kids learn that very simple lesson early on. So this is a simple reason I respond to the inital Guildleader in this thread, suggesting to either enforce the rules or change the rules.

And lets just also clearify that Rules is one thing Enforcement of them is another – How guildleaderes enforce their rules depends on how they think and act – It can go all the way from being obsessed bully to being a diplomatic or inspiring teacher type.

The word "Guild" proactively suggest "Community" A common, goal, direction, purpose or idiology. It may be that a Guild has no rules which is fine, but then that is what is it – Untill some parent contacts Inno Games with a critique of their child being subject to cypher bullying, perhaps explicit language and other things down that path – there goes the No Rule Rule up in smoke in no time.

. . . is this really the best excuse?

We are customers of Inno Games and their Investors, not your customers, not your pets, not your minions to order around. If you are concerned about a players performance, help them get stronger by rallying your guild to get those players greater resource access. But quit mistreating Inno Games customers . . . and buy some diamonds today from Inno Games as appreciation for all their hard work!!

DeletedUser117706

TL:DR; claims imposing rules is wrong & bullying behavior, yet imposes rules & own opinions on others because... "reasons".

..."something-something-pot-meet-kettle" is coming to mind, but maybe that's just me?:?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Inno Games suggests it is wise to treat other players with respect as you normally would do @Thomas Covenent.

Status
Not open for further replies.