• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plundering

DeletedUser106696

i read so many whinging posts on this forum re plundering being unfair blah blah blah

we all have been there at some point..... if you cant see it as a challenge to overcome like most of us had to do then go take up knitting or sewing

I genuinely wouldn't mind plundering if the decks were stacked evenly, i.e. if a player had a reasonable chance to defend his/her town. You don't defend - you pay the price. For example, if PvP was fought with the same AI as the map and we didn't have 3-4 ages in a hood.

However, this stealing sugar from a baby crap (1-2 units plus 6-7 rouges) where an attacker basically can't loose is seriously getting on my nerves. This is really no challenge - it's just a decision to which extend you are willing to have your life ruled by FoE timetables.

DeletedUser5180

When I started playing this game, (long before monastery/watch fires/tigers den etc defence boosts) I worked 12 hr days plus 2 hrs travel each way meaning a 16 hr day.... I was plundered regularly and could do nothing about it except collect every 24 hrs

I didn't come here and greet about it, I accepted that the game had this feature and although my RL situation didn't suit the game very well that was not lNNO's fault so I could either like it or lump it

I'm still here almost 4 years later and do still get plundered occasionally and I plunder other players as that's part of the game

DeletedUser15372

Does the thread starter even read any of the posts? He or she has not posted after their first post. Maybe he/she just reads everything or haven't bothered to come here ever since. :?

DeletedUser109096

I saw her on other game:P I hope we could plunder GB's...so rip-off town halls...

DeletedUser12273

It takes me about six months to make a jumper; phone charms? ;)
To answer the original regarding plundering....The game which includes plundering this is understood to be part of the game as is PvP. May I point out the weak part in both of these actions Plundering only seems to occur on players weaker than the plunderer (cowardly act) people who defend the practice need to ask if a script could be devised where the plunderer LOSES goods if the opponent is two ages or more below him/her. This would even out the competition. PvP has no penalty for using wrong troops so again the little person loses.

DeletedUser109268

To answer the original regarding plundering....The game which includes plundering this is understood to be part of the game as is PvP. May I point out the weak part in both of these actions Plundering only seems to occur on players weaker than the plunderer (cowardly act) people who defend the practice need to ask if a script could be devised where the plunderer LOSES goods if the opponent is two ages or more below him/her. This would even out the competition. PvP has no penalty for using wrong troops so again the little person loses.

NO to any sort of changing. We all have been there, nobody died.

I would not attack players 2 ages below , that would be boring since I do not use auto button, but I enjoy to move my troops by myself.

I propose to penalise those players who leave 2 Spears for wasting our time instead and I ain't talking about just plundering because those guys will get plundered for sure...some more penalties LOL

DeletedUser15372

What else would you like for the players who keep 2 spears as defences? :?

DeletedUser109268

their fat FP from Mad lab if they have any plus an extra one as penalty for the 2 spears LOL

DeletedUser15372

But what if they are so poor they can't afford to train units? :?

DeletedUser109268

I like the humour :) I would love to plunder you but please I'll pay the coins not to face 2 spears, here at the white house we like to show off you what 'am saying?? LOL