• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Petition for the reinstatement of the guild Dragonstorm on Korch

• Thread starter DeletedUser107966
  • Start date

DeletedUser114992

If senior Inno staff or devs are reading this thread, if it is at all possible then i ask that you listen to all the members who have already posted support from Korch server and reinstate Dragonstorm. They have all worked together for so long to build that guild up and for a single person to be able to remove them without warning is not right.

This should be looked at with some compassion as i’m sure the Mods in Korch that have received many support tickets already will have informed you of the circumstances.

The disband system which allowed this to happen should also be reviewed

DeletedUser114997

Innogames has the capability to reinstate just the level of this guild. Don't have to go into other areas of reinstatement. I think this would be an opportune moment to set the precedent. Also please seriously review this poorly designed dissolve mechanic. It should be far more complex to dissolve guilds that take years to build up.

Hope this goes to the proper channels to employees that can action it. Players should not be made me go through a lot of hoops to address major impact issues such as this.

DeletedUser114563

+1

I think there should be at least a few minimum requirements before a guild is disbanded. A notice to all members should be sent out from the founder, also asking if anyone wants to take over the guild and secondly a period of at least 24 hours for a response. If no response after 24h then the founder could go ahead and disband it.

DeletedUser112745

Hello everyone! :)

I am one of the in-game moderators for the Korch world, pleased to meet you all.

As one of the Korch moderators, I have supported some of the members of this guild who have gotten in touch with us - I can't go into detail about that because of our privacy policy.
However, I can say that it is currently not possible to reverse the deletion of a guild. Once a guild is dissolved from a world, all of its data is automatically deleted, leaving nothing behind to reverse the deletion or reinstate levels. I did double check with the higher ups when I was supporting the players that got in touch with us. I'm sorry but there really is nothing that we can do. As a Korch mod, I'm just as gutted as the Dragonstorm refugees are.

On the other hand, I do personally agree, as a player, that the guild deletion process can do with a bit of jiggling and rewiring. I would be particularly upset too if the well-established guild I am in suddenly disappeared from the game or even if one of our friendly or rival guilds did. Rival guilds might be a thorn in the side sometimes, but they make the game challengingly fun to play.

I have just posted a couple of suggestions in the forum's idea section, which might help prevent things like this in the future. You can head on over and add your voice there. The link is: https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/save-our-guilds.36046/

I wish all of the former Dragonstorm members the best in going forward, wherever forward may be.

DeletedUser112348

I support the request that the guild be reinstated. It should not be possible for a guild of more than (insert number) members to be dissolved by a single person either on a whim or in a medically, drug or drink induced state. Each guild is the product of all its members not just of those with the founder rights.

DeletedUser110209

I fully support the reinstatement of this guild. Please give these players back their home so they can continue to enjoy FOE on Korch.

DeletedUser106505

SUpporting the proposal to reinstate..
Such a sad thing to happen to one of the top guilds on Korch..
I really wish and hope there is something Inno can do to help them to at least salvage something of the guild

DeletedUser107966

Hello everyone! :)

I am one of the in-game moderators for the Korch world, pleased to meet you all.

As one of the Korch moderators, I have supported some of the members of this guild who have gotten in touch with us - I can't go into detail about that because of our privacy policy.
However, I can say that it is currently not possible to reverse the deletion of a guild. Once a guild is dissolved from a world, all of its data is automatically deleted, leaving nothing behind to reverse the deletion or reinstate levels. I did double check with the higher ups when I was supporting the players that got in touch with us. I'm sorry but there really is nothing that we can do. As a Korch mod, I'm just as gutted as the Dragonstorm refugees are.

On the other hand, I do personally agree, as a player, that the guild deletion process can do with a bit of jiggling and rewiring. I would be particularly upset too if the well-established guild I am in suddenly disappeared from the game or even if one of our friendly or rival guilds did. Rival guilds might be a thorn in the side sometimes, but they make the game challengingly fun to play.

I have just posted a couple of suggestions in the forum's idea section, which might help prevent things like this in the future. You can head on over and add your voice there. The link is: https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/save-our-guilds.36046/

I wish all of the former Dragonstorm members the best in going forward, wherever forward may be.

Thank you for the response Skott

I would be extremely surprised if there wasn't a backup of the game data held somewhere, in case of some calamity on the game servers, in fact I would be appalled if that were not the case!

I understand fully that the community support team cannot reinstate the guild's level and treasury, but I am sure that if they really wanted to the very high-ups at Inno could make this happen.

DeletedUser114998

Something can surely be done. How can it be lost in such a short period of time. There must be a backup. I support the proposal of reinstating Dragonstorm.

Upon reading these, I don't know weather to cry or laugh. Oh woes wits me, will I ever survive another day. My life (my guild life that is) has come to an end. What will I do? How will I live? .......

Welcome to a new guild - Oh how wonderful I am now. I joined a new guild and all is fine - my traz is back down to 18 hours - and my town hall is back to 6 fp's a day.

Just how catastrophic is it anyway to have a guild disband?

Emberguard

Legend
Depends on
(A) whether those members want to stay together
(B) What guilds are available to go to. High lvl'd guilds give an enormous benefit to its' members compared to lower lvl'd guilds. It's not that it's detrimental in the sense of preventing progress altogether or reversing it, but rather a slower rate of growth to the individual

Last edited:

DeletedUser105950

I am in favor of reinstatement the guild Dragonstorm on Korch

DeletedUser112892

I stand with you, but first see with all ex-members of guild if they all agree about reestablishing the guild. Otherwise, it is point-blank shot.