• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

disolution of guild

Shad23

Emperor
i propose to change the way to disolve a guild

reason some guilds are disolved by accident , some are dissolved without consentment of all , ect...

i propose that disolution of guild requirements change from being a thing 1 player can do cause he is founder

to

a founder would need to have other founders permission or if no other founder permission of the groupe of leaders to disolve guild

and this to avoid abuse of fact of being a founder wich is presently abused by some

Shad23

Emperor
if founder is only member active ok otherwise he can name an other member founder and leave the guild instead of destroying all the hard work a group of members put in to it

Shad23

Emperor
did not say that but a guild is first and for most a groupe effort to build up the levels and it should not be up to only 1 player to decide to desolute a guild

Shad23

Emperor
he should be there to take last decision after having talked to leaders and other founder , i personaly think a founder should have less power over dissolution of a guild once a guild get's enough members and well organised put a thing like democratie in to the game or somthing like that

Shad23

Emperor
this is an idea as said in title of thread section , ideas need to be worked on befor beeing applyed if you have any constructive sugestion to solve problem i'll be happy to read you , at least i'm looking for a solution

Agent327

Overlord
It isn't an idea. You propose some changes, but do not say how. You are asking for an idea, not proposing one and if I could come up with one I wouild help you, but right now I do not see how you can keep a founder and ley him/her be a founder without the present rights.

Shad23

Emperor
why destroy somthing a group worked for is a 1 player right is the question this should be a group thing like democratie