• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Petition for the reinstatement of the guild Dragonstorm on Korch

• Thread starter DeletedUser107966
  • Start date

Emberguard

Legend
Yeah it'd definitely have to be a case of pre-deletion timer if there's a timer for a guild due to complications in GvG. (Otherwise it'd become a much easier way to remove yourself from GvG maps while still keeping your guild, or those hexes would be locked out for 7 day, or you'd have a mess of working out which are restored and which are not)

As to who would stop the countdown, only the founder would be able to initiate it. So either only the founder can change their mind |OR| any player can opt to stop the timer and replace the founder with the founder that started the timer being kicked from the guild ('cause if you want to delete the guild then obviously you're not staying anyway)

Emberguard

Legend
is there any reason they should stay if they want to delete a guild? If they're invited back fine, but for the discussion on if there were ways to stop a guilds deletion, why should they stay?

Lrrr

Private
This is my opinion, and my opinion alone,

As one of the Founders of one of the oldest Guilds in Korch, Nebulae Knights. It has been stated in the Guild Charter for NK that should the game go beyond what it is meant to be eg: Fun, enjoyable, a moment of reflection and relaxation and escape of our daily grinds in RL. I would if the situation arise Dissolve the Guild.

Now, in the last 4 years my life experience has drastically changed and I am experiencing a lot of changes on a daily basis due to the trials of combinations of medications to find a stable comfort zone for the recovery of my mental and physical health.

It just so happened recently, where I was one minute donating to the Guild Treasury, the next found my self Guildless, as a long term Player of this Game, I know that it must have been something I did. However due to the ABI(Acquired Brain Instability) I am not able to recall nor advise as to what happened to find me Guildless.

I have in the past advised the Guild that I would dissolve the Guild, yet have never come close to such a drastic decision as it is not about my time and experience in the game. It is about the collective hours of playing and experience of all members of Nebulae Knights Past and Present.

There is no excuse nor rationale, I am able to provide that has caused PA to do this. All I am able to add here is that in the past 18 months DS has been a real pain in the Collective asses of a lot of Guilds as has KSA. However, if it were not for such Guilds that pop up from time to time there would be no reason for GvG or GE for that matter to continue in FoE.

For what it is worth I place my pledge to the Devs, that they attempt to contact all the players of DS and see if something can be done for them to have their Cities, their treasury and % of their points reinstated as Individuals and as a whole should they all decide to combine and begin a Guild under a new name or even allow them to choose to join another or Other Guilds as Individuals.

Sincerely
Snake67 nka
Scooby Dooby Doo

DeletedUser100832

yeah keeping a backup of guilds that currently exist would make sense and something they likely have.

Keeping back ups of guilds you've deleted however would be a waste of resources for something intended to be a permanent removal. It's more likely there'd be a update to the backup with the deletion and creation of guilds to what is current then for them to keep deleted guilds in the back up servers

Well, there should be a length of time after a guild is deleted before the backup is deleted, say two weeks.

Emberguard

Legend
And to restore that guild would you restore the rest of the data too? What happens to everyones progress in that world? All those FPs, BPs, GB lvls, Tech tree progress..…

And to restore that guild would you restore the rest of the data too? What happens to everyones progress in that world? All those FPs, BPs, GB lvls, Tech tree progress..…

I was under the impression- please correct me- that the individuals in the guild retained their progress, cities, GB, FP, etc and so on. Just the Guild and Guild possessions would be gone? Why would it wipe out individuals? Though certainly all of their hard work and donations to the guild would be gone. Or maybe I misread your message?

Agent327

Overlord
I was under the impression- please correct me- that the individuals in the guild retained their progress, cities, GB, FP, etc and so on. Just the Guild and Guild possessions would be gone? Why would it wipe out individuals? Though certainly all of their hard work and donations to the guild would be gone. Or maybe I misread your message?

Deleting a guild does just that. It deletes the guild. All that happens to the members is that they are out of a guild and lose the benefits the guild was bringing them. There individual progress isn't harmed in any way, other than they lose the benefits.