• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Guild Automated Message

DeletedUser99438

Eh do we get a choice in this new Guild Automated Message ? Our guild is quite capable to set up our own message threads and this automated Guild Message Thread is going to prove a nuisance. We don't want it. So if we all leave it can we make it go away or is it going to be forced on us? It can't even be admined and we have members out of guild that we like to keep on our threads. So this is useless to us.

You can't even leave it? LOL We don't want this. So how can we get rid of it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107898

I guess its just another way to distract us from complaining about GvG lag and errors...oh wait, the new on is the Arc :rolleyes:
They simply introduce us with stuff we don't need so we can start complaining about anything else but GvG LMAO

DeletedUser

It's just a pinned post that is always on top, that is self-managed, like the guild chat. If you don't want to write something too sensitive for all members to see, create a seperate thread. Doh.

Plus, not every guild is very active like Gertrude's.

I see only one aspect that could be annoying: To prevent members to discuss freely with all members.

DeletedUser5180

It's just a pinned post that is always on top, that is self-managed, like the guild chat. If you don't want to write something too sensitive for all members to see, create a seperate thread. Doh.

Plus, not every guild is very active like Gertrude's.

I see only one aspect that could be annoying: To prevent members to discuss freely with all members.
It's a pinned thread that annoyingly stays on top even if no new posts are made, resulting in a thread that may have new posts being pushed down a page.

this really has no benefit, freeloading players within guilds who normally leave threads will simply ignore it.

guilds use their own titled threads for trade / gbs / chat / gvg / etc etc where they can add or remove where they want so I see this as another waste of Dev time

Vesiger

Monarch
I love this new option - it has saved me a lot of thread maintenance time already, what with people constantly joining the guild, deleting themselves from the thread and otherwise making my life harder :-P
And that 'deleted player' bug on our old thread was getting really embarrassing...

DeletedUser5180

Well p
I love this new option - it has saved me a lot of thread maintenance time already, what with people constantly joining the guild, deleting themselves from the thread and otherwise making my life harder :-P
And that 'deleted player' bug on our old thread was getting really embarrassing...
perhaps it could be useful if you have players 'constantly joining the guild' but that would be a guild in the minority, most established / settled guilds have no need for this and I'm sure those that do thread maintenance in a guild would happily do with out this new fixed thread if it meant that an existing bug or in-game problem had been given the devs time instead of this.

It shows yet again that the devs list of priorities has no resemblance to the players (who ultimately keep the company afloat) list of priorities.

Urgent (taken from INNO dictionary) = something needing looked at in the next year or so once all trivial nonsense has been taken care of first

DeletedUser

It's a pinned thread that annoyingly stays on top even if no new posts are made, resulting in a thread that may have new posts being pushed down a page.

this really has no benefit, freeloading players within guilds who normally leave threads will simply ignore it.

guilds use their own titled threads for trade / gbs / chat / gvg / etc etc where they can add or remove where they want so I see this as another waste of Dev time

electric and HL are only complaining because they have a two-guild main thread they use with their 2nd guild, which they cannot delete because they want a thread with both guilds.

So, I understand that this new pinned post is annoying for THEM.

An option would be to not make it pinned when changing page. Or at least, make the display resizeable, to allow us to increase the display to show more than 5 posts. Not everyone is playing this game with a phone. ;-)

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
It's a feature that many people like and are using and enjoying.

It's just like another guild chat that allows everyone to see, ignore it if you don't like it, or use it If you do.

Really no point to complain about it :)

Vesiger

Monarch
at least, make the display resizeable, to allow us to increase the display to show more than 5 posts. Not everyone is playing this game with a phone. ;-)

If you are playing the game with a phone, you only get to see three posts - plus the pinned one :-D

DeletedUser7396

This new thing is nice, all those who dont like it, dont look at ti, just ignore :)

DeletedUser108258

You guys sound so used to the old flawed system that no new feature, no matter how good it can be, can please you. I find this 'chat' something that should have been there long time ago. How can a guild wide message can be something bad?