• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Guild Automated Message

DeletedUser5180

You guys sound so used to the old flawed system that no new feature, no matter how good it can be, can please you. I find this 'chat' something that should have been there long time ago. How can a guild wide message can be something bad?

Because we already have guild wide messages which can be adjusted to include non guild players if needed.

There is no way to adjust the thread group and it sits at the top even if it is not the last thread to be posted in.....

Vesiger

Monarch
Because we already have guild wide messages which can be adjusted to include non guild players if needed.

There is no way to adjust the thread group and it sits at the top even if it is not the last thread to be posted in.....
For you, it's a duplication of a custom workaround you've already got up and running. For future new guilds, it's a feature that's automatically provided without any need to discover it and that 'just works' - I was having to manually adjust our list multiple times a week, while other people kept starting new messages and/or dropping out. Not much fun to administer from mobile. It's a pretty steep learning curve starting a guild from scratch.

DeletedUser108258

I find the reason to have ppl outside of the guild which requires to be part of all your guild affairs unsound, if so, they should just join your guild. Its rather a private preference and cant be a valid argument against the new feature plus, the message system offers a way to do it, which you already have in use

DeletedUser99438

While it might be useful to some unestablished guilds, it simply would be nice to have a choice and not have a nuisance forced upon us.

If it could be adminned, renamed etc it might very well be useful. Otherwise it's useless and taking up space. In fact if we could choose to pin certain number of threads and admin them ourselves that would be even more useful!

Our threads are very organised and require specific headings and we're not lazy in having to admin them, we're happy to put in the effort so we can customise them to suit our needs.

And for those who say nothing will please any of us, you're wrong. There's plenty very pleasing about recent updates on messaging system. Just not this one.

I find the reason to have ppl outside of the guild which requires to be part of all your guild affairs unsound, if so, they should just join your guild. Its rather a private preference and cant be a valid argument against the new feature plus, the message system offers a way to do it, which you already have in use

You couldn't be more wrong. Sister guilds or closely allied guilds can help each other in trading, aiding etc and often friend each other and can assist in each other's progress. They can also get to know one another better through joint threads, thus making the game more community friendly and a lot more fun!

Limiting this, is limiting the broader social aspect of this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108258

You couldn't be more wrong. Sister guilds or closely allied guilds can help each other in trading, aiding etc and often friend each other and can assist in each other's progress. They can also get to know one another better through joint threads, thus making the game more community friendly and a lot more fun!

Limiting this, is limiting the broader social aspect of this game.
But none is limiting you, as i said before you already have the ability to make conversation including all members from any sister guilds, friends or anyone you are aobut

DeletedUser

Ok, the guild wide message I can put up with. But how long do we have to put up with the "Mobile App Update(1.70)" undeletable message? This is starting to feel like being spammed. I don't want it there.

DeletedUser102246

The Mobile App *Announcement* is really ANNOYING--Anyone who cares about mobile gaming has seen it by now. :mad:
Please make it gone ASAP!

DeletedUser108258

Ok, the guild wide message I can put up with. But how long do we have to put up with the "Mobile App Update(1.70)" undeletable message? This is starting to feel like being spammed. I don't want it there.
I agree on that, two more forced posts and the message box will start to look like billboard