• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

mariust5

Corporal
we all know there will be a few sets of ,, finish production '' for 4, 8 or whatever else hours .. so if we have like 24h heads up we can prepare .. ie . not collect some or set some productions , would you like that spelled out as well ?

Bob2965

Private
So it has started. Pretty much impossible without spending a fortune on tickets for the event. it’s not a challenge to do. Just to afford. Should be renamed, “The deep pocket challenge.”

Bob2965

Private
So I have to pop blue tiles in the event. Would be nice if there were some on the board to pop. Seems like whatever colour you need suddenly becomes an endangered species.

Nidwin

Sergeant
So it has started. Pretty much impossible without spending a fortune on tickets for the event. it’s not a challenge to do. Just to afford. Should be renamed, “The deep pocket challenge.”
Deep pockets don't do event related Rival quests except for fun, if it's fun to do something that I actually doubt.

cnorton

Private
Complete 32 boards in less than 2 days!
People better have loads of diamonds for this Rival Challenge.
My thoughts. Another clever move to increase sales. I'm sure many will pay for it. Otherwise it's not doable without spending probably massive amount of gems. I'll do at lest some anyway. Got stuck on green tiles - last ticket, no green tiles. Not buying anything for this so will have to wait for next "natural" ticket. But no chance to get to the end this way. :)

Unfortunately I did not notice Rival challenges announced. Would have adjusted for that. :)

Totally agree - I'm sorry I even made an attempt - it totally ruined my event process now.
Won't even bother with the rest of the main event now that I'm s_ _ _ out of luck now and resources!

Help !! On mini challenge, it says collect 2 red or blue chests with 6 stars !!
Spent loads of diamonds, collected lots of red and blue chests, but not doing it !!!!
What am I don't wrong !!!! Thanks....
is this the latest inno ploy to get money !!!

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
What am I don't wrong !!!!
You're collecting chests with less than 6 stars, most likely. Pay attention to how many stars a chest will have before you create it.

Good luck to those who will be doing the Rival challenges. I am going to skip them - will do the first few quests in each, but that's it.

Zontan

Private
Hi how do I see what stars are on a chest !! Don't understand the stars bit !! Can someone explain ?? Thanks...
The stars are under the chest icons. Beware when you collect them - I had a task to collect chests with 4 stars, collected 5 stars instead and it didn't count - has to be the stars stated

Attachments

• 2024 Wildlife Event board.PNG
    2024 Wildlife Event board.PNG
    205.6 KB · Views: 27

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
might as well spend your money on online bingo as at least you get a chance to make some money out of it why spend on diamonds that will give you a better attack boost but will make little difference in the game ? inno have played a master stroke

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
do you happen to know how many blocks are needed for each star level? not listed on event wiki
If you pop groups of 5 or more blocks you create a Chest, which you can collect to get rewards, including a chance for the Daily Special. The Daily Special chance increases based on the size of the group of blocks, for a full list of rewards check out the fandom wiki. In total there are 6 "tiers" of Chests:
5 Blocks = 1 Star Chest (2% Daily Special Chance)
6 Blocks = 2 Stars Chest (3% Daily Special Chance)
7 Blocks = 3 Stars Chest (4% Daily Special Chance)
8 Blocks = 4 Stars Chest (5% Daily Special Chance)
10 Blocks = 5 Stars Chest (6% Daily Special Chance)
15 Blocks = 6 Stars Chest (16% Daily Special Chance)