• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
Apologies for any confusion, the next Mini Challenges are focussed on Guild Expedition, and will start tomorrow to coincide with GE.

The picture appears present on my side. Try refreshing the page?
It wasn't there at the time of my post, despite multiple reloads. It shows now, so I guess the issue got fixed, probably as a result of you editing the post to add the start date.

Nidwin

Sergeant
Looks nice even if it's not my thing, 32 quests rush in two or three days. During events I want stuff from it'll be a no go but I may give it a shot, for fun and challenge, when I'm off or know I'll have the time to succeed this mini ones when/if they pop up.

Vellywood

Private
GE has started but no mini challenge yet. waiting up, so I can get a start before bed. I really wish you guys could publish a start time so we can plan.

Peotr

Private
GE has started but no mini challenge yet. waiting up, so I can get a start before bed. I really wish you guys could publish a start time so we can plan.
To true, V - sitting twiddling my thumbs here. Why is it that any 'new' features always seem to be held together with sticky tape and string?

Malynn

Corporal
Apologies for any confusion, the next Mini Challenges are focussed on Guild Expedition, and will start tomorrow to coincide with GE.

Well GE has started and no Mini Challenges!
And I agree with Vellywood. All these announcements about new features, changes etc. Why can’t you be more helpful and informative and give details of exactly when they will start/come into effect.

Last edited:

Estipar

Chief Warrant Officer

The picture appears present on my side. Try refreshing the page?
GE has started and no Mini Game?

Vellywood

Private
It's past 9PM here in New Zealand, I like to do a bunch of GE before going to bed (normally no time in the morning before work). If they said it will start x hours after GE I could plan accordingly, like going to bed early and getting up a couple of hours early.

Deleted member 127677

i also was expecting it to start at the same time with GE, but to be fair, there is no mention of it coinciding with GE in the announcement. Only that it will start today. So, biting my tongue and expecting it on normal event start time, an hour from now maybe.