• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

It's available for GB donation, why not for tech as well ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser107616
  • Start date

Do you support this Idea

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser653

Agent i do not always agree with you but your spot on this time!!
Lab, suggest you go look at the 40 previous ideas put forward for exactly the same thing and INNO said no to every one, but good luck and bumpoing it back up to the top of the message board

DeletedUser15425

yea i really don't understand what the problem is that inno have with this proposal. it's so annoying having to go back to the inventory to pick up 10 Fps just to go back to the tech tree and put them there, then return to the inventory etc. it should simply link to the inventory and grab the FPs from there, and allow 1, 10 or all FPs to be put in the tech. but alas, they won't do it.

Agent327

Overlord
yea i really don't understand what the problem is that inno have with this proposal. it's so annoying having to go back to the inventory to pick up 10 Fps just to go back to the tech tree and put them there, then return to the inventory etc. it should simply link to the inventory and grab the FPs from there, and allow 1, 10 or all FPs to be put in the tech. but alas, they won't do it.

With fp packages from your inventory you can load your fp bar to 109.

DeletedUser100133

Hello

Could we stay positive and on topic please as any comments that breach the rules will be edited or removed, also I have moved the thread to the Ideas sections of the forum as the thread topic is more of an idea than a discussion.

Thank you

Galladhorn

Monarch
+1

There are no real imballance issues here – Each players Teching is not affecting anybody or anyhting else, it is simply the players own choice so making Teching a little more sleek is good.

DeletedUser111866

+1, even if I'm not yet spamming this button, it looks useful to have a choice of higher picks at a time, esp if you have them packs to dump.