• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

Overlord Dex

Master Corporal
Some people really hate to think they could be wrong.....question is which one of you lot will be the self centred one that thinks that comment is aimed directly at them?

Hadrian I

Private
Some people really hate to think they could be wrong.....question is which one of you lot will be the self centred one that thinks that comment is aimed directly at them?
LOL

Outsmart? Soooo a guild with 60plus players outsmarts a guild 0f 16 players? Grow up dude...bullies rule GbG....no smarts needed.....
Agree 60+ will have the advantage, but as we proved in Platinum, 16 active players can beat guilds if they are active, decent time zone split and have the treasury. Bullies do rule, although I don't like the term bullies, prefer the term active players wanting to fight. I wouldn't like to be in a smaller guild where it's impossible to get out!

Guilds chequerboarding, holding til the hour to swap with their enemy, having private threads telling others to close is probably the most annoying thing to smaller guilds, and would put off newer players. My opinion, probs wrong.

vfrmark

Master Corporal
I think for everyone on this thread we have all experianced the famous "Lock Out" organised by the top 2 guilds on each GBG map. This is so common that guild try and drop to the bottom of platium to get to a level where they are not locked out. But this is because there is alway a big difference btween the top guild and the last guild, today I am in a guild with 22 platium wins and i have a guild "Ghost Marauders" which is locked out and has no hisoty of wining platium events, they have 1 bronze, 2 gold, 1 diamond and 0 platium - they should not be in same map with a guild which has won 22 times in GBG plat. Why does INNO band them with us?

Unlucky Alf

Private
It’s sad to see since it’s inception the same feedback about GBG seems to surface and nothing has been done to change it. Our guild are quite strong so we are in Diamond each season. However there seems to be 2 mega guilds and 6 others each season. The two giants carve up the map and the other 6 sit on the beach. It’s turning off a lot of players and I know players of 5 or 6 years who are leaving.
what is needed is a diamond plus league that the mega guilds can all go in, there’s about 6 in Langendorn international, andfight it out.

Unlucky Alf

Private
If anyone would like to take a look at the BG map for Langendorn in which Cuckoos Nest and Forgers Arms are playing you’ll see the point. 2 guilds dominating the map and camping outside the other 6 guilds bases on 159. No one can move. It’s just greed from about 6 mega guilds and their players at the expense of everyone else on the server. Is anything going to be done. And don’t tell me to join one of them. I’m not that greedy and prefer a fair fight.

Knight of ICE

2 guilds dominating the map and camping outside the other 6 guilds bases on 159. No one can move.

Yes you can move. They keep those sectors on 159, cause they do not want them. They are leaving the sector to you, so you can start taking other sectors from there. If you do, you will create more fighting opportunities for them and that is what they are looking for.

pharl

Corporal
Yes you can move. They keep those sectors on 159, cause they do not want them. They are leaving the sector to you, so you can start taking other sectors from there. If you do, you will create more fighting opportunities for them and that is what they are looking for.
Your assessment is incorrect.

EvilDucksCorp

Second Lieutenant
Since there are two guilds dominating, they don't want you to create fighting oppertunities. This will mess up the swaps between the two top guilds and then they 159 those sectors so they can take them and half your progress when you are close to getting them.

EvilDucksCorp

Second Lieutenant
Big guilds will do swaps and control everything in GBG. The leaderboards of the arena will split between guilds with a gazillion points and guilds with few points. Nobody in the middle.

Unlucky Alf

Private
Absolutely wrong. They keep them at 159 and then when we advance to say 100 they close. Then the other guild erect 5 siege camps adjacent and it starts again 4 hours later. This was commented on years ago when BG first started. I’m surprised it’s news for moderators and developers.

Unlucky Alf

Private
If you really want to understand this take a look at the number of fights a day the top fighters in Cuckoos Nest and Forgers are doing compared to the other 6 guilds. They can rack up 1000 or more a day. Then imagine the number of diamonds they win. Then think why those players don’t need to buy diamonds and the income that Inno are missing.
the problem is the rest of us pay for this greed as Inno have reduced the ability to win diamonds and other prizes elsewhere like GE

Knight of ICE

Absolutely wrong. They keep them at 159 and then when we advance to say 100 they close. Then the other guild erect 5 siege camps adjacent and it starts again 4 hours later. This was commented on years ago when BG first started. I’m surprised it’s news for moderators and developers.

The moment that sector comes free after 4 hours you have the same chance as the other guild. The number of siege camps they have should not really matter. The number of players you have ready to take the sector when it opens up does. Those guilds are just better organised and more fanatic than yours. If 2 guilds work together it means there are 5 left to do the same. Are you working together with the other 5?

Unlucky Alf

Private
Do you actually play this game? How can zero SC compete with 5 SC?? With 5 SC your attrition stays at zero. One player can do 20 fights without having to reload army. With zero SC you attrition is growing each battle and you are probably reloading every 5 fights.
and please explain how you can work with guilds on the other side of the map.

look at the number of fights I’ve done and other top players in our guild have done. It’s high, so please don’t tell us how to fight. All we are asking for is a level playing surface. So put the mega guilds in a league of their own so they can annoy each other then the others have a fair chance.

Knight of ICE

Do you actually play this game? How can zero SC compete with 5 SC?? With 5 SC your attrition stays at zero. One player can do 20 fights without having to reload army. With zero SC you attrition is growing each battle and you are probably reloading every 5 fights.
and please explain how you can work with guilds on the other side of the map.

look at the number of fights I’ve done and other top players in our guild have done. It’s high, so please don’t tell us how to fight. All we are asking for is a level playing surface. So put the mega guilds in a league of their own so they can annoy each other then the others have a fair chance.

Ofcourse I do not play the game. Why should I?

You don't compete with the number of SC's. You compete with the number of opponents. Have 10 players ready and each only has to do 16 fights. If that does not cause you to win, get more. Have the other guilds attack sections at the same time. It is a battleground. Treat it as such. Do not crawl in your corner and complain about the bad kids taking it all.

So the mega guilds are put in a league of their own. With the fair chance you got because of that you win the league. Where do you think you will end up after that? No matter how many leagues there are created. There will always be guilds on top and guilds at the bottom that complain.

You don't compete with the number of SC's. You compete with the number of opponents. Have 10 players ready and each only has to do 16 fights. If that does not cause you to win, get more. Have the other guilds attack sections at the same time. It is a battleground. Treat it as such. Do not crawl in your corner and complain about the bad kids taking it all.

So the mega guilds are put in a league of their own. With the fair chance you got because of that you win the league. Where do you think you will end up after that? No matter how many leagues there are created. There will always be guilds on top and guilds at the bottom that complain.
You don't play the game?

Unlucky Alf

Private

We are a Diamond League guild. We know how to play the game. Most of us are 8 years into it.

I give in to be honest. Its no wonder Inno make bad decisions about game development like GE L5

god knows how much revenue they are missing from all those greedy top guild players doing over 10000 fights as season.