• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Industrial Age

DeletedUser9070

One of the jesters quests tells me to produce an "art piece". Anyone got any idea what that is? Sounds a bit like some production from supply due to the word "produce", but I somewhat doubt industrial age smoking plants produced much art :P

Usually there's answer in the ! what does mouseovering it say about it?

DeletedUser3157

Wow, I actually didn't know that :O
Ceramics factory.

Btw really cool quest. Reward is maybe tad poor compared to what it will cost me, but I think I'm gonna do it just for the sake of doing it cause the idea is original and it will take some thinking.
cool quest.jpg
edit :)
coolquestdone.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9614

kudos for quests like that!
diamonds reward for pros that can do it!

DeletedUser2167

I don't have any GB and cannot build IA units at the moment and I find it extremely hard to conquer any area at all. Against boosted CA units, it eventually worked fine, but I can't do anything against IA units. Am I doing something wrong or what?
Note that I cannot progress in the tech tree (to make IA units) because I need IA goods but I cannot make IA goods because I first need to conquer a province...

DeletedUser

It should be doable with a well balanced military force and the right combination of (Colonial Age) troops for each sector. If you are having trouble, feel free to open up a thread discussing this topic - I'm sure you'll get good feedback.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser2973

how many diamonds can you get from quest,s or battles is it possible too get a 200 or so diamonds from them

DeletedUser5026

Note that I cannot progress in the tech tree (to make IA units) because I need IA goods but I cannot make IA goods because I first need to conquer a province...

Hey pandabeer,

That is actually an incorrect statement. You can build Industrial Age goods buildings as soon as you finish researching the first 2 technologies (Industralization and Extraction). The only thing is that you will not get a boost to your goods production before you conquer the boost-providing province, but that does not mean you cannot "make them". You can still accumulate Industrial Age goods the slow way, so if you want, you can eventually save up enough to build Industrial Age military, then start working on the Continent Map.

Cheers,
L.R.

p.s. I would advise people not to use IA for Industrial Age units. New people might mistake them for Iron Age.

DeletedUser9300

How is it possible to be in the industrial age pvp tower when the city hall of a player is still the colonial age building? IS there a quest that gives out an industrial age unit as a reward?

DeletedUser3200

At what point was there a choice enabling players to choose sides in the Ind Age?
(Yes...I totally missed it)

DeletedUser

At what point was there a choice enabling players to choose sides in the Ind Age?
(Yes...I totally missed it)

There was an option to fight or not fight (negotiate) the natives for the PvP tower province.

There was also a quest named "North or South" which asked you to conquer one of the adjacent provinces - and you could fight one, both or neither. That was the point when you choose but you did have to read the text.

DeletedUser6525

How come Ragu Silvertongue is still the one telling me I don't have access to the new PvP tower? That makes no sense. I'm assuming it's an oversight by the developers?