• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Historical Questline Historical Questline - Vincent Van Gogh

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
So you can not plunder the fp, you can still plunder de SoK, which makes it not plunder proof. Ofcourse it is very hard to admit you are wrong.
When people talk about 'plunder-proofing' your city, it means making it proof against losing out on goods/fp's/medals - you know, the crap that actually matters?! ;)

People who need those?????
If someone is at the point where they have PvP ability, and they need coin/supplies so badly that they resort to plundering?
Well, put simply they need to 'L2P'/'GitGud'.

Only time I ever take the lousy coin/supply plunder is when I'm on the last 5min or so and there's no better option... at least it gets me the achievement point.
And their 100 coins can keep the other 10.8mil company I guess?!

Considered by who? It is a rather stupid tactic especially if you follow your reasoning. Since you do not need the coins/supplies you might as well take the chance and go for the fp.
If you're looking to burn your 'hoodies on the PvP towers...
Place 1 Horsman as your defensive army, as that gives the lowest possible pvp pts. Some people also like to leave a TF or such on a stupid production as well, either as an additional "screw you!", and/or to trip up someone who has been routinely plundering them.
(ie: leave 1 'open' for plundering while changing up the timing of the others)

I never said it was a "great" tactic, just that some people do & use it as a viable tactic in their cities.
Personally, I'd rather go with the, "Hahaha! My city is plunder-proof - enjoy your sometimes coin reward!:P" set-up... then turn around and plunder their cities, because I can.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
if a SoK is plundered the FP is lost if somebody else aids later :rolleyes:

so that FP wasn't proof against losing
Considering that SoK's are among the buildings that have priority when polivating, it's pretty hard to ever plunder it in the first place.
Between my BT + 3 Tribals + HoF + PoH + SSW + Spire, those things are all re-motivated typically within an hour or two of me collecting them for the day...
I'm constantly collecting houses just to prevent my guildies & friends from having nothing to polivate & potentially losing out on a bp.:rolleyes:

Agent327

Overlord
The point is not if the SoK can be plundered but if it can be plundered when motivated.

That isn't the point at all. Thomas Covenent said the SoK is plunderproof and I told him it isn't.
I am right when I am right.

I have no idea why you want to get into this discussion when your lack of aprehensive reading is this huge, but all you do is make a fool of yourself.

Now if we all want to play around with words we could go on with this till the end of time but whoever states that an SoK can be plundered when motivated is out of line.

No one is playing around with words. You just don't understand the words, cause no one ever said that, so for your own sake before you even make a bigger fool of yourself......

End of discussion!

Agent327

Overlord
When people talk about 'plunder-proofing' your city, it means making it proof against losing out on goods/fp's/medals - you know, the crap that actually matters?! ;)

You can talk crap all you want. Plunderproof means it can't be plundered. Not that you can plunder, but just not the things you do not deem important.

I have more than enough goods. If I set my Bazaar to produce goods and it gets plundered it does not mean it is not plundered cause I do not need the goods. You made an absolutely stupid statement. Don't fight it. Live with it.

Boorg

Captain
That isn't the point at all. Thomas Covenent said the SoK is plunderproof and I told him it isn't.
I am right when I am right.

That’s your point of view, Thomas Covenent said.

And this building can be plundered, vs. SoK's which are plunder-proof... (as is my Lv7 PoH's, etc...)

The fp's, which is the actual reason why people like SoK's is plunder proof.

He is comparing an SoK which can be motivated to produce an FP with another building which can produce FP without the need to be motivated, therefore if the SoK is motivated it can’t be plundered.

So you can not plunder the fp, you can still plunder de SoK, which makes it not plunder proof.

One can only plunder a finished production, therefore one can’t plunder an SoK for 24 hours, during that time the SoK gets motivated which in a way makes it as you say plunder proof. One can only plunder an unmotivated SoK with a finished coin production but the plunderer will only get the coins and not the FP versus a building which does not need motivation here the plunderer would get all the finished production including the FP. In my opinion that’s Thomas Covenent comparison.

It’s a point of view, one can say the bottle is half empty while someone else can say the bottle is half full!

I have no idea why you want to get into this discussion when your lack of aprehensive reading is this huge, but all you do is make a fool of yourself.

Who are you to dictate who can and can’t get into a discussion, the forum is open to all and not only for you. Probably the problem is with your lack of understanding but I must give you all the credit due because you are right I am a fool to be discussing with a greater fool!

Great minds think alike, though fools seldom differ.

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord
He is comparing an SoK which can be motivated to produce an FP with another building which can produce FP without the need to be motivated, therefore if the SoK is motivated it can’t be plundered.

Every building that is motivated can not be plundered. Does not make them plunderproof.

One can only plunder a finished production, therefore one can’t plunder an SoK for 24 hours, during that time the SoK gets motivated which in a way makes it as you say plunder proof.

Unless it does not gets motivated and you plunder it.

One can only plunder an unmotivated SoK with a finished coin production but the plunderer will only get the coins

So now it can be plundered?

Who are you to dictate who can and can’t get into a discussion, the forum is open to all and not only for you. Probably the problem is with your lack of understanding but I must give you all the credit due because you are right I am a fool to be discussing with a greater fool!.

I am not dictating anything. I am advising you. The glass may be full, but your deck isn't.

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer
Definitely achievable, if you have Traz (I mean rogues count as current age unit, right?) its easy if not then you have to solve 4-5 GE encounters that has a 1-2 units reward (19 encounters in total).
As for the province I agree but then again as people said before - EVENTS ARE OPTIONAL.
rogues do not count as current age units

DeletedUser

if a SoK is plundered the FP is lost if somebody else aids later :rolleyes:

so the FP from the SoK wasn't proof against losing
Buildings can only be plundered after they have finished their production. They can't be motivated after they have finished their production (unless they've changed that when they renamed motivation kits to self-aid kits).
So the only scenario in which you would potentially lose an FP due to plundering is if you wanted to use a self-aid kit on it after its production is finished.
why can't we plunder the Gong of Wisdom ?
It seems to me that special buildings that do not require a road are not plunderable. Maybe it's because there's no way to stop them producing something? I don't know.

DeletedUser96901

They can't be motivated after they have finished their production
WRONG

aiding also motivates finished productions

unless they've changed that
that is so since 2012
(in 2012 that was manual motivating because that was before implementing the aid button"

when they renamed motivation kits to self-aid kits
and that is the reason they called them self-aid kits

because aiding is possible after a production has finished

DeletedUser

WRONG

aiding also motivates finished productions

that is so since 2012
I'm not sure about that, honestly. I've seen my city being over-aided, while there were finished productions that didn't get motivated.

and that is the reason they called them self-aid kits
because aiding is possible after a production has finished
Technically they changed the name because now you can also polish with them (aiding = motivating or polishing, as opposed to only motivating).