• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Historical Questline Historical Questline - Vincent Van Gogh

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser112660

I can´t finish the event. I have no province to acquire. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Last quest have no options. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

DeletedUser112660

Well thats nobody's fault but your own.

Yes, it´s my fault because I´ve made every events FoE proposed. I must avoid some of them.... or we may think the design of the game doesn´t bear such a quantity of events.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112660

Get an army. Plunder your hood. You will never be short on goods. Works a treat!

I must conquer the forth province of the next age. I can´t do that. The lesson for me is "don´t keep doing Historical Events". I couldn´t finish this event, well it's already happened, now I must be careful to have provinces to conquer in a worthwhile event.

DeletedUser100832

I am sure you could try. Make enough goods of your age to exchange for the goods of next age.

If you need promethium/orichtalcum, then yeah, you are stuck.

DeletedUser112660

I am sure you could try. Make enough goods of your age to exchange for the goods of next age.

If you need promethium/orichtalcum, then yeah, you are stuck.

Thanks for your incentive! The trouble is that if I persist in this behaviour, the problem will get worse in the future. I remember that on Daily Challenge I must conquer sectors too, so this is the result of an excess of quests I´ve done. I must be careful.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Thanks for your incentive! The trouble is that if I persist in this behaviour, the problem will get worse in the future. I remember that on Daily Challenge I must conquer sectors too, so this is the result of an excess of quests I´ve done. I must be careful.
*sigh*
Keep 0 open provinces and you'll never get the 'take X sector' demands from DC's. -_-

Also...
*resets the clock*

DeletedUser112660

No you don't if you follow the right approach. Something that has now been posted about 10000000000 times on this forum.

Last weak I must conquer 3 sectors for Daily Challenge, surely because I don´t know wich is the right approach. :?

*sigh*
Keep 0 open provinces and you'll never get the 'take X sector' demands from DC's. -_-

Also...
*resets the clock*

Thanks for your help! :)

dimondus

Captain
I can get SoK's from DC's that cost me 0 sectors/provinces.
Or I can spend those same provinces/sectors during a major event and get multiple SoK's + other various rewards.

And this building can be plundered, vs. SoK's which are plunder-proof... (as is my Lv7 PoH's, etc...)
Don't like it - don't do it but its still better building than SoK. 8 hour cycle is hard to plunder because time collection can be changed easily. I'm in AFE and was plundered 3-4 times in 5 months so I really don't care if buildings can be plundered or not.