• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Historical Questline Historical Questline - Vincent Van Gogh

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser112838

It would be nice if Inno actually stated a time and not just a day these events were actually due to start.

DeletedUser111951

I like seeing the different quests occur randomly. I have yet to complete any of the quests but I am always up for the next one. How about a quest for the romantic Caspar David Friedrich some time in the future?

PomPoms

Sergeant
I quite like having these different people wandering in my city. The reward seems decent enough too, to me anyway.

DeletedUser113111

Hey guys,

This thread is for discussing our next upcoming Historical Questline, Vincent Van Gogh!

Check out the details as well as a link to the Wiki for further info on the prize here.

Thanks!
Richard & Team
Hope more quest to come

DeletedUser112660

Will we enjoy May Day Festival Event this year?

You don't have to do sectors. This quest has options like goods to the treasury.

Quest 12:
  • Vincent: "Spend some Forge Points" and "Acquire a province"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113234

Seriously, another event a week after the last one has finished?! And yet another one with a mandatory province acquisition, a week after the last one! Some people are not going to be able to conquer provinces so close together, the quests come so close that you give us no chance to prepare our cities. I also see that 'recruit units of your age' is mandatory which I will not be able to achieve as I am in the Oceanic Age, have not yet unlocked any military buildings and will not do for some time given how long it takes to unlock technologies. So much for that quest.

You have TOO MANY events TOO CLOSE together.
You don't have to do everything your presented with! Take a break! Some people love doing back to back events!