• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Hero's Tale

DeletedUser16126

On christmas island kiritimati it's already Friday half past 1, in Samoa it's also already Friday...

DeletedUser108203

Getting so annoyed waiting for this event to start.
A start time would have been nice.
It is almost the 11th for some players.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thrawnf

Corporal
For me a delay in start is never good sign.

For Australians, it will be soon time to sleep...so they can say: "no event on 10th"

but with a game time based in Europe, we can expect event to run on the European time...

Anyway...maybe American will be lucky enough to be able to say: "the event start the 10th" ;)

DeletedUser108203

Mushroom.
Something that is kept in the dark.

DeletedUser101925

I bet i'll have this event done within 2~3 days. The quests look easy as heck (as always really).

Getting so annoyed waiting for this event to start.
A start time would have been nice.
It is almost the 11th for some players.

No need to be so salty.
A. The event is here and B. it's an extra event be happy we get one (even if the reasons for it are quite sad)

DeletedUser12400

Hero's Tale

herostalelogo.png

THE EVENT HAS STARTED​

DeletedUser106669

Its planned to run from 10th through to 18th but I can pass on your concerns.

herostalelogo.png

Beloved Audience!

It was the best of times, it was the worst of time, it was the age of barbarism, the epoch of belief.
And unto this, a child was born by the name of An-War. Neither son of a king nor a god, fate had still chosen a unique path for the child.

Let a humble chronicler tell thee of his saga....​

Like ships passing on the ocean of life, a growing light and a shout in the darkness a harty hello fellow traveler, - then darkness once more.

R.I.P Anwar.

cool this is what i need to get the point?

DeletedUser5399

So much for playing this event. The servers are jammed and down. Can't do anything in either server. Please FIX your game. :(

Not only that but I completed 2 quests and I'm not getting credit for them. :mad:

DeletedUser4571

what is going on? game is down no servers available. Its getting worse and worse. Unexpected updates at odds times and NOW before recalc!
FIX it and stop adding new features until you have fixed ALL the existing bugs please.

DeletedUser103647

cannot log on at all,this is a joke,think inno need to update their servers before adding extra content that no body asked for

DeletedUser103460

weirdly I can log in on some worlds on a server and not others.

On UK server: accessing A, and J. Cannot access E, F, & N

DeletedUser15432

I see I am not the only one getting these issues, what is the point of bringing in new quests, new features etcetera when they also bring in maintenance at prime time i.e. recalculation time

DeletedUser103460

Lol - must be a way of stopping OOTB and AA go at it at calc time on EN!

DeletedUser10736

I can log in and get as far as the World Selection pop-up, but when I click my world and the World Selection pop-up disappears, it never starts loading the game & I never get to my city. Instead it goes back to the log in page, still showing me as logged in but if I click "play" again, I get the World Selection pop-up again, but can never get any further as it always returns me back to where I click "play" on the log in page and never loads the game or my city. This vicious cycle needs to come to a vicious halt, please fix :(

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
So good to know that the development environment is so much better now (according to INNO). It's just a shambles - as usual.