• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Hero's Tale

DeletedUser12400

So you didn't face the problem of the XXL provinces together with the travel time.
It's quicker to take the first sectors in ME using PE troops, than finishing those XXL provinces.
Have you thought of negotiating? In which world are you stuck?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5180

i play on my lappy early morning and evening, then at work i use my iphone at work.... pretty much every day (including today) i had to download new content before i could play which was after placing the speakers corner in my city.

will edit this post after each ios 'download new content' or once it appears

speakers corner still not displayed (after having to download extra content to play today)

out of interest i entered building menu, selected a canal bridge and it was showing green in the speakers corner 3x3 footprint meaning i could have placed it

if i'd done so i wonder if my speakers corner would have disappeared .?

DeletedUser12400

DeletedUser108047

is it likely that this event will be repeated or enhanced as many players have joined since last year?

DeletedUser1094

I wouldn't mind an annual memorial event for Anwar.
Hmm... this thread makes me remember the good "old" FoE days. :blush:

DeletedUser15372

So does that mean we will be able to get a better version of the speaker's corner? like how it works with graveyards and confectionary?