• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Hero's Tale

DeletedUser

looks like i wont have a problem as have finished both the tech and cmap to those who aint then nvm fight harder and stop moaning :D

DeletedUser15986

Then be quick and conquer that last province NOW, and scout the new continent before the event hits.
At the beginning of the Tomorrow map you'll be fighting against Modern Era units, so you'll have no trouble doing those quests for the event when you're there.

I took your advice and went to the tomorrow map... Spent pretty much all my goods to negotiate the CE sectors.

The units in the first province are pretty much Tomorrow Era all the way through, not an ME Unit in sight, and I expect the 2nd province to be much the same. (Once I scout it, which I probably won't be doing in the very short timeframe of the event.)

In short, I'm boned - unless someone on en7 feels like donating the goods required to negotiate the sectors.

DeletedUser104718

Please pass on my condolences to all family members and work colleagues.. R.I.P.

DeletedUser107724

I took your advice and went to the tomorrow map... Spent pretty much all my goods to negotiate the CE sectors.

The units in the first province are pretty much Tomorrow Era all the way through, not an ME Unit in sight, and I expect the 2nd province to be much the same. (Once I scout it, which I probably won't be doing in the very short timeframe of the event.)

In short, I'm boned - unless someone on en7 feels like donating the goods required to negotiate the sectors.

Hmm... Since goods were no good, I decided to change tactics. Surprisingly I managed to win every sector. Who knew heavy units were THAT OP :D Either that or there is something really, really wrong with the battle system. No other comp managed to do the trick o_O In ~3 days I'll see if I can beat the TE units.

DeletedUser105544

Hmm... Since goods were no good, I decided to change tactics. Surprisingly I managed to win every sector. Who knew heavy units were THAT OP :D Either that or there is something really, really wrong with the battle system. No other comp managed to do the trick o_O In ~3 days I'll see if I can beat the TE units.

I remember I kicked 80% of TE map (except last two sectors) with CE assault teams and AA guns, so it is very possible to complete it with no problems.

DeletedUser15986

Having tried my luck, I'm managing to win sectors on the TE Province with 8 x Strike Teams - mainly because I've built 10 bases to give me an offense boost and I can (mostly) take enough units out in my first wave to allow me to survive... If the second province is only one wave, I hope to be able to repeat the feat. Things may not be quite so hopeless. :)

DeletedUser106685

You'll be fine, those first three provinces after the tower are all quite easy to beat.

DeletedUser96901

please stand up
and do your work and activate the event

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106761

starting to feel like a mushroom here
any update on a start time?

DeletedUser104198

Time & tide

herostalelogo.png

Beloved Audience!

It was the best of times, it was the worst of time, it was the age of barbarism, the epoch of belief.
And unto this, a child was born by the name of An-War. Neither son of a king nor a god, fate had still chosen a unique path for the child.

Let a humble chronicler tell thee of his saga....​

It has been the 10th for 12 hrs now, no sign of the chronicler!

DeletedUser104034

Feeling like a mushroom is when you living in the dark and don't know what is going on lol

DeletedUser12400

someone tell me what "feeling like a mushroom" is? ^^
Well, there is an old joke where someone says (usually about a work situation): They treat me like a mushroom. They keep me in the dark, and from time to time they throw snap at me.

DeletedUser15432

Has this storyteller got lost in the ether or is he running on Chinese time?
Or is he running on a different Calendar such as the Julian or the old Russian calendar

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99588

Well we all know how long 'soon' can be for innogames. So better make sure you have the cupboards stocked as it could be a long wait.

DeletedUser1094

On Baker Island, it's still Wednesday... maybe that's why? ;)
(½ hour left until midnight there)