• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Halloween Event 2014

DeletedUser5180

there are two pumpkin heads, the top one asks you to complete all the riddles, clicking on it will show how far you have progressed through the quest line

halloween 1.png

and the lower one is the current quest you have been given

halloween 2.png

DeletedUser105235

Hi,

I want to say that I love the riddles but I have a question about it.
I already finished my continental map and can't pass riddle number 12 because I need to explore or extinction a piece of land. Is there a way to pass the riddle so I can move on to riddle 13?

Cheers, EricaForce1

DeletedUser

hi
question involving the last quest
if you delete 3 buildings when you have a graveyard will you get another
thanks

DeletedUser5180

FINAL QUEST

The new graveyard is called Ancient Graveyard which is 5x3. If you have no graveyard yet, you will win the original 3x3 graveyard. If you already have this one it will be upgraded to the Old Graveyard 4x3. If you have this 4x3 already it will be upgraded to the new ancient graveyard (5x3)

To sumarise....
no graveyard = 3x3 graveyard
3x3 graveyard = 4x3 old graveyard
4x3 old graveyard = 5x3 ancient graveyard

if you have both 3x3 graveyard and 4x3 old graveyard then you will replace the 4x3 old graveyard with the 5x3 ancient graveyard and keep your 3x3 graveyard.

simply delete which ever graveyard you currently have for the final quest. IF YOU HAVE no GRAVEYARD DELETE 3 BUILDINGS OF YOUR CURRENT AGE (roads are accepted)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14914

I have frequantly heard one endless question resinating through the game , " the final quest asks you to delete your old graveyard and a new one will be given , can someone please tell me what to do IF ,,,,, as is the case with me and a few Guild mate / friends etc ,,,,, you no longer have an old grave yard ??? i must admit that I have completed all quests on Cirgard and have the new improved Graveyard as well as the Haunted house and I think im going to be pretty upset IF I cant have the new version just cos I dont have the old version , but that aside , I have mo negativity about the Halloween quests , as you rightfully say , free to play , Halloween quests are additional to normal play , bring it on I say :O)

DeletedUser14914

sorry , wrong thread

DeletedUser105245

Spoilers

And the details of the final quest should have been spoilered as many players haven't reached that far yet

Is there a list somewhere of quests without having to bother with riddles? I find them somewhat annoying.

DeletedUser11849

Any idea on Five or Forget?

It obviously refers to production and I am producing goods in 2 buildings 5 at a time but the quest counter is not advancing.

DeletedUser99588

Is that quest 3? If so.....

do 5 times 5 minute supplies production

DeletedUser14914

ok , 2 days or so prior to the Halloween quests began , I crept over into Contemporary Era , also ,,,, I DONT have an existing GraveYard ,,,,, now that I have finally gotten to Quest 16 , " Sell or Sorrow " , Room is scarce for all the dead , you need a big house of dread , to make enuff space to add a yard , sell stuff from your age that you`d soon discard .
ok , I mailed the guys in what you laughingly call " Support " and alas all they said was " Follow the quest , read it carefully and there will definately be a way to complete it " , well I am now suggesting they are wrong in my case , I do NOT have anything from Contemporary Era either in my inventory OR by way of buildings / Roads OR deco`s that I can build because I havent researched anything except the 1st tech on the tree ( an Expansion ) and so my friends , baring all that in mind , HOW IN GODS NAME CAN I ( ME ) Myself personally ,,, COMPLETE THE DARNED QUEST AND GET THE FINAL REWARDS ???????

joesoap

Major-General
I do NOT have anything from Contemporary Era either in my inventory OR by way of buildings / Roads OR deco`s that I can build because I havent researched anything except the 1st tech on the tree ( an Expansion ) and so my friends , baring all that in mind , HOW IN GODS NAME CAN I ( ME ) Myself personally ,,, COMPLETE THE DARNED QUEST AND GET THE FINAL REWARDS ???????

you have until Nov 5th to complete the quest so you have plenty of time to research something that you can build & sell to complete the quest

DeletedUser96901

ok , 2 days or so prior to the Halloween quests began , I crept over into Contemporary Era , also ,,,, I DONT have an existing GraveYard ,,,,, now that I have finally gotten to Quest 16 , " Sell or Sorrow " , Room is scarce for all the dead , you need a big house of dread , to make enuff space to add a yard , sell stuff from your age that you`d soon discard .
ok , I mailed the guys in what you laughingly call " Support " and alas all they said was " Follow the quest , read it carefully and there will definately be a way to complete it " , well I am now suggesting they are wrong in my case , I do NOT have anything from Contemporary Era either in my inventory OR by way of buildings / Roads OR deco`s that I can build because I havent researched anything except the 1st tech on the tree ( an Expansion ) and so my friends , baring all that in mind , HOW IN GODS NAME CAN I ( ME ) Myself personally ,,, COMPLETE THE DARNED QUEST AND GET THE FINAL REWARDS ???????
new age prior the event
a research quest and still only one technology researched :confused:

btw if you only invest 10 FPs in research you still can do it in time :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Rumblebutt, many players have had to complete additional research, scout additional provinces etc in order to complete the quests. I'm afraid the event cannot account for every single players individual position in the game. As other people have mentioned, it is not impossible for you to complete the event in the allotted time.

DeletedUser13082

So you entered the new age before the event and only researched one tech, which was the expansion. Then during the quest line you have to research a tech. But you still only have one tech open and you're at the end of the quest line? Pretty sure that's not possible unless you didn't unlock the tech until you reached the quest requiring a tech to be unlocked. In which case, it's pretty simple, research another tech...

DeletedUser5180

there has been plenty replies to your post but none have mentioned you have no graveyard so i will answer that part of your post:

This years Halloween Event has two rewards............ http://prntscr.com/4r3yti

First is a new grayeyard called Ancient Graveyard which is 5x3. If you have no graveyard yet, you will win the original 3x3 graveyard. If you already have this one it will be upgraded to the Old Graveyard 4x3. If you have this 4x3 already it will be upgraded to the new ancient graveyard (5x3)

To sumarise....
no graveyard = 3x3 graveyard
3x3 graveyard = 4x3 old graveyard
4x3 old graveyard = 5x3 ancient graveyard

if you have both 3x3 graveyard and 4x3 old graveyard then you will replace the 4x3 old graveyard with the 5x3 ancient graveyard and keep your 3x3 graveyard.

DeletedUser

Sorry if this has already been asked, but where do I find the Halloween questline?