• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Halloween Event 2014

DeletedUser14782

naterichster, it seems you dont have a "Real Life" and therefore have a lot of time to play this game but also dont seem to care about this flippin game , why are you still playing it.

If you dont have anything constructive to say, dont post.

i do bro...
i probably go on foe 10-20 mins every 1-2 days, and read the forums to see what new debates are going on

DeletedUser

I'm stuck on 'Cowardly Custard' ... "I give pots and bowls and jars to you; amphoras, cans and flagons, too. You know me? Then you're almost done, build me now and you'll have won."

Can someone help please?

Build a Pottery production building

DeletedUser11849

Walk or Wane

Anyone have an idea on how to complete this one?

For some reason I already have 6 out of the 12 completed and all I have done so far was complete the quest for decorations.

DeletedUser99588

6 roads and 1 obelisk will complete this quest. Use trail road as it is free :)

DeletedUser1081

Starzaan

My concern is that the poster is saying that the quest are not just on 1 Guild, he is suggesting its on many Guilds via friends and those guilds giving it to their friends. How far this goes I dont know. It could be a limited number of guilds, or it could be all of them. All of this would have started in the beta site as the quests were know days before the event started.

If that does not concern you or any other mods, I might as well stop playing, as non guild players like me will leave and go to another game site.

Most (maybe all) of the Halloween quests have remained unchanged since the first edition two years ago. If they were super-concerned about spoilers slipping out I reckon they'd change it every year. If you want spoilers, don't have a guild and don't want to join one, ask a friendly neighbour if they can clue you in.

DeletedUser97249

Anyone in here had this problem?

World:EN
Browser and Version:Chrome (latest)
Overview of the bug:All i am being offered is an old graveyard, but i dont have a graveyard to delete because i got rid of it ages ago, and deleting currant age decorations doesnt work. Bug?
Screenshots:N/A
How often this occurs:Ongoing
Urgency:High, would like to complete
Preventative Actions:
Summary:Must be a bug if the game is expecting a graveyard to be deleted. It realises i have had one before because its offering me a better graveyard, but there is no original graveyard to delete.
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:

DeletedUser97349

Please remember the use of SPOILER TAGS. Thank you.

Rhinopower, I am investigating your issue now.

DeletedUser

Edit: Scratch that. Im misreading the quest and swapping around the name of buildings. Its perfectly clear after all and I should simply refresh basic skills such as reading ;-)

Spoiler request.

Reached the final quest on one of my servers presently. (Unless there are extras).

This asks me to delete a specific upgraded building. - As Ive had a longer offline period with little to no activity in the game, on this server and several others (worlds/servers, not sure what the correct term is) I only have a normal and not upgraded version of this building.

Its a very nice building that I wouldnt want to do without, so Id very much like to confim that deleting the non-upgraded version of the building will fullfill the requirements of the final quest and give me the end reward?

Ive tried to keep the above general as Im not very good with spoiler tags, but Ill try to work them if more specific info is needed. - I think its clear enough to those in the know, without giving away something to those who wants to go stuff on their own.

Appreciate any help.

Regards, Tviorr.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5180

Edit: Scratch that. Im misreading the quest and swapping around the name of buildings. Its perfectly clear after all and I should simply refresh basic skills such as reading ;-)

Spoiler request.

Reached the final quest on one of my servers presently. (Unless there are extras).

This asks me to delete a specific upgraded building. - As Ive had a longer offline period with little to no activity in the game, on this server and several others (worlds/servers, not sure what the correct term is) I only have a normal and not upgraded version of this building.

Its a very nice building that I wouldnt want to do without, so Id very much like to confim that deleting the non-upgraded version of the building will fullfill the requirements of the final quest and give me the end reward?

Ive tried to keep the above general as Im not very good with spoiler tags, but Ill try to work them if more specific info is needed. - I think its clear enough to those in the know, without giving away something to those who wants to go stuff on their own.

Appreciate any help.

Regards, Tviorr.

I have sent you a pm as I am unable to add spoiler tags here using the mobile version of the forum

DeletedUser

Quests?

Where can we find the quests or have they not started yet?

DeletedUser9168

Quests are up and running. You should see 2 'pumpkin head' quest givers on the left side of your screen.

EDIT_ if you are a very new player, you may not be far enough along the quest line. If this is the case, Complete another few quests to trigger it.

DeletedUser96901

the halloween quests are only available when the tutorial is finished:
that is the point where you have 2 normal quest slots

if you have only quest on the left make them until a second appears
then halloween quests are also available

maybe a reload of the page is needed at that point

DeletedUser97249

Rhinopower, I am investigating your issue now.

I was wrong, i still had the graveyard in the end, it was hidden behind another building. Thanks for your help anyway :)

DeletedUser1081

Can you please include SPOILER TAGS among the standard formatting tools?
A lot of posters clearly have no idea how to hide a spoiler.
I do it so rarely that I have to guess each time I try it how it might work.

DeletedUser9168

For spoiler tags, choose "go advanced" and select this icon

Screen Shot 2014-08-28 at 14.26.01.png

DeletedUser

I see the 2 pumpkin heads and read the meessage that I have to solve all the riddles but I have yet to be presented with a riddle to solve...

DeletedUser

Ok I got it... The "help" bubble text threw me off and I thiught there would be actual RIDDLES!!!