• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Halloween Event 2014

DeletedUser15986

Am I correct in thinking yor city is progressive era or have you reached ME and just haven't researched any military yet? Also what stats are your attack / defence of your attacking army?

I'm still PE... My attacking stats are +84% from GBs (after the nerfing) and I have 2 of each ME unit with a few extra Bazookas.

I tried to take a few sectors, and managed to take the one without strike teams... albeit barely. I used the 1 unit + 7 rogues as a test, figuring I could retreat if it looked like I was going to lose the unit, and made it with about 4 hitpoints to spare. Tried it on a sector with strike teams using a full army and lost two units before I could even make a move.

DeletedUser5180

I'm still PE... My attacking stats are +84% from GBs (after the nerfing) and I have 2 of each ME unit with a few extra Bazookas.

I tried to take a few sectors, and managed to take the one without strike teams... albeit barely. I used the 1 unit + 7 rogues as a test, figuring I could retreat if it looked like I was going to lose the unit, and made it with about 4 hitpoints to spare. Tried it on a sector with strike teams using a full army and lost two units before I could even make a move.

I went right through the ME map using Ind Age troops (just for fun to see how far I could get) but that was a 2 era gap and would have been before the gb nerf and would have had around 250% attack boost back then, I think a 3 age gap may be a bit too much to achieve, it seems your a victim of being successful on the map and getting so far ahead, good luck trying though, maybe someone can have some advice that could help you

DeletedUser15986

I went right through the ME map using Ind Age troops (just for fun to see how far I could get) but that was a 2 era gap and would have been before the gb nerf and would have had around 250% attack boost back then, I think a 3 age gap may be a bit too much to achieve, it seems your a victim of being successful on the map and getting so far ahead, good luck trying though, maybe someone can have some advice that could help you

Figured as much. (How did you get 250%+? I thought the biggest was 150% in the pre-nerf age?)

Any mods around that can shed some light on a solution, or is the Halloween Event broken as far it concerns me?

DeletedUser

It seems that I have written in double dutch again, as some people say I am whinning a lot.

The only whin I had in my posts, was the 1 day start notice ( normal about a week ).

The other part which people may think I was whinning about, was comments to someone as to my reasons why I need to prepare for Events. They should read the posts properly ( Whin ).

Now I have another, and my last, whin on this thead, I am fed up with people posting stupid things like if you dont like it dont play, and not having anything to say about the subject of the thread itself.

Goodbye to all, see you in other threads.

DeletedUser5180

Figured as much. (How did you get 250%+? I thought the biggest was 150% in the pre-nerf age?)

Any mods around that can shed some light on a solution, or is the Halloween Event broken as far it concerns me?

Sorry, typo error using small touchscreen, it should have been 150% boost

DeletedUser97349

FYI I have added a link to a short video in the original announcement thread, for those who would like to view it :cool:

DeletedUser15986

FYI I have added a link to a short video in the original announcement thread, for those who would like to view it :cool:

Thanks... If you could also offer a solution for my Halloween Event problems I'd appreciate it. :)

DeletedUser5180

who am I halloween quest.....

what do i need to build??

When you log into your account there will be 2 new quest icons beside your usual quests, click on them to get started

Also read the announcement for the halloween quest which should be on the loading page before you click which world you are about to play

DeletedUser97349

Thanks... If you could also offer a solution for my Halloween Event problems I'd appreciate it. :)

Ahh your issues with the map, unfortunately there is little that can be done, bar purchasing the goods for negotiaton via diamonds, or pursuading a CE player to trade them to you.

DeletedUser1081

I'll do my best to help you with trades, Lord B. Just keep the quantities bite-sized!

DeletedUser

If as indicated by someone else, Guilds already have the quests before the Event had started in the game world(s).

I believe this may be against the game rules.

Can a Moderator confirm or deny this.

If its is not against games rules, then why is it against Forum rules to post it before event starts.

DeletedUser97349

What is posted in guild forums and/or messages is an internal guild matter and the responsibility of guild leaders/founders. What is posted on this forum is our responsibility, and we request any spoilers to be kept to this thread and concealed with spoiler tags. Thank you.

DeletedUser5399

I'm stuck on 'Cowardly Custard' ... "I give pots and bowls and jars to you; amphoras, cans and flagons, too. You know me? Then you're almost done, build me now and you'll have won."

Can someone help please?

DeletedUser105172

Ok I am only on the second one "Walk a mile.." and I can only get halfway thru. Any suggestions?

DeletedUser

for elixar

Change the type of road you use to anonther and see what happens

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm stuck on 'Cowardly Custard' ... "I give pots and bowls and jars to you; amphoras, cans and flagons, too. You know me? Then you're almost done, build me now and you'll have won."

Can someone help please?

What makes pot, bowls etc

DeletedUser

Starzaan

My concern is that the poster is saying that the quest are not just on 1 Guild, he is suggesting its on many Guilds via friends and those guilds giving it to their friends. How far this goes I dont know. It could be a limited number of guilds, or it could be all of them. All of this would have started in the beta site as the quests were know days before the event started.

If that does not concern you or any other mods, I might as well stop playing, as non guild players like me will leave and go to another game site.