• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Guild vs Guild Recalculation Timer Changes

Shad23

Emperor
Damn, 8h recalc was much more fun :-))
but with GBG just starting we'll be using the troops and goods anyways
and i'm no noob i'v been playing this game a few years now
i loved the 8h recalcs

shame ive only just started playing gvg and its been a big help having three resets a day to learn the ropes the biggest loses where to the biggest guilds it favoured the littleman to plug away

that was the good part of the 3 resets if your on the right server for you in first place to do them,i'm UK and this is wrong server for me and 3 resets one would have been 4am,,i suspect many of the fighters here are not uk and can do 2/3 of the resets big and small
i think mainy complaints here were just by the big guys not being able to do their normal thing and people not putting enough DAs in so they could down an 8 stack in mins gaining pvp pts

there are others ways to spruce the maps up if they go stale,one is to open landing zones all the way around maps it may stop some parts of maps just being locked up by one guild or guilds in an alliance,thats worth trying,,,,,,will be keeping on about that

Last edited:

DeletedUser107470

Why are inno listening to the moaners all the time.
How does inno know that those who complained represent the majority of the players views.
Is it correct In saying that it’s often just the same usual people speaking there views all the time - hence why don’t post here often.
With converting back to 1 timer per day it only suits one group. For many the old timer rolled over in the early morning or late at night, Anyway with GBG in place GvG will most likely die anyway.
Given that the GvG system had not changed for many years, Did inno really expect to see changes in this short period of time, if so they are real dreamers.

Shad23

Emperor
with a good cofee in the eavning i could do all 3 resets your 4h reset was at 11 o clock for me in the eavning

KronikPillow

Sergeant
like I said, people who dont care to sit and develop a strategy, will only complain, on G world a guild with 5 fighters is top 2 .... thats all !

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
Why are inno listening to the moaners all the time.
How does inno know that those who complained represent the majority of the players views.
Is it correct In saying that it’s often just the same usual people speaking there views all the time - hence why don’t post here often.
With converting back to 1 timer per day it only suits one group. For many the old timer rolled over in the early morning or late at night, Anyway with GBG in place GvG will most likely die anyway.
Given that the GvG system had not changed for many years, Did inno really expect to see changes in this short period of time, if so they are real dreamers.

Because that "complaining" peoples, knows what they are talking about. You now have partial 4h reset with new GbG, so its even easyer to fight some. Its true that attrition is reset only 1 per day, but thats why GbG is pure guild teamwork, like GE.

With 8h GvG reset, its would be even posibble, that GbG would not played the same on EN servers like on other ones (i am shure Inno already have statistics on this), so this was there the best option, to calm down there "customers" and we all are happy again.
Like they sad, 8h GvG not meet there expectation on higher gameplay, and risking revolt when they would launch on other servers was to big. So good decision.

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
like I said, people who dont care to sit and develop a strategy, will only complain, on G world a guild with 5 fighters is top 2 .... thats all !
lol irrelevant ! ... LOW manipulate the rankings . Its not really down to other guilds where they stand . Im sure i could be #1 solo , if you wanted me to be :)

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
i add thats not so much coz LOW are great , ..more that the opponents are too weak ....which allows them to .

strategies lol,the first one is to have more fighters than the opposition and then learn how to block that should just about do it,rugnir you would only need 3 fighters at most for AA map,east nagach 10/15 its about numbers more than anything,i suppose its finding peeps who just want to be sheep,mehh,,,as said opening up more LZs on all maps maybe a way to keep some action for those who manged to get on AA map in the 8hr resets
i feel a bit like a yoyo glad 24hr calc is back for here i think? ,was looking forward to my new US world i could have done all 3 resets on that np,i suspect though that taking 3 resets there might not have been on,i'm guessing the great majority of players on that server are from the US think of the moaners they would have got on that lol,27 worlds of moaners!

Last edited:

DeletedUser112017

Thanks for a month of fun LM!

Not game recalc-wise fun really, I don't care if there are 1, 3 or none recalcs, nor I cared from the start (I'm traveling again with my family so I can't play lately anyway), but it was fun to watch some people cry so much. This revert was always going to happen as moaners just kept moaning, but it was a blast to keep them doing so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys.... go play new 4h GbG and you will be happy with 24h GvG recalc time.

lol i sussed that within mins of them announcing it on wot it would be like,,the biggest problem on worlds is people too slow doing research tree theyll be going backwards doing this gbg poop addon

OPEN UP MORE LANDING ZONES AROUND MAPS

bokanos

Private
I am disgusted with the decision to revert the reset on GVG. Finally, after several years of playing, I was able to participate in GVG. 3x resets gives everyone a chance to play - those selfish Euros who don't want to adapt their game style must realise you're not the only place on the planet. Some of us are on the opposite side. As it turns out, the 8PM UK reset is 4AM for myself. Guess what, you're right. 4AM is not a playable time... so share the game feature.

And yeah, there are problems with the current system - lag, shield walls, etc.. but they are manageble or adjustable without removing the accessible resets that were added. Fix the problems Inno, don't regress to a Euro timezone on your international servers...

4 hr gbg shows what GvG should have been like all along

dont be daft lol,,4hr resets on gvg i dont get outside much now imagine having to be at the PC every 4hrs,the 3 resets were just about ok if you were on the right server in first place,for a UK person UK server is not correct one i've found US server to be correct one for me

OPEN UP MORE LANDING ZONES AROUND ALL MAPS

I am disgusted with the decision to revert the reset on GVG. Finally, after several years of playing, I was able to participate in GVG. 3x resets gives everyone a chance to play - those selfish Euros who don't want to adapt their game style must realise you're not the only place on the planet. Some of us are on the opposite side. As it turns out, the 8PM UK reset is 4AM for myself. Guess what, you're right. 4AM is not a playable time... so share the game feature.

And yeah, there are problems with the current system - lag, shield walls, etc.. but they are manageble or adjustable without removing the accessible resets that were added. Fix the problems Inno, don't regress to a Euro timezone on your international servers...

try and find a server that suits you better as they are all international.i was going to give up game because of the 3 resets,one would have been 4am no good if you want to be any good at it,went and found out for myself,it turns out US server for me i'm UK has a better recalc time which is 2400/1am it does not mess up my evening,i would have been able to do all 3 if they had them there all at decent times

OPEN UP MORE LANDING ZONES AROUND ALL MAPS