• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Guild vs Guild Recalculation Timer Changes

Some players say: "I only play FoE for GvG. If they kill GvG, I quit".
So quit. Find another war strategy game to play, where you don't have to worry about farming, city building, quests and what else this great game has to offer. Why play a game, where you only care about a tiny part of it? FoE is so much more than just a war game.

Last edited:
So quit. Find another war strategy game to play, where you don't have to worry about farming, city building, quests and what else this great game has to offer. Why play a game, where you only care about a tiny part of it? FoE is so much more than just a war game.
they havent killed it yet,i do the things that were here when i first started playing,i do a lttle bit of GE but not the other addons,i expect other peeps choose wot addons they do every week that fits in with their game time,gbg wont be the last addon

DeletedUser114177

YES, you are right, FoE looks more like Farmville, when I started playing it was totally different.
Although, GvG-disliked players can quit too, and go play real farmville ..
You are right that FoE has other options as well, but I think this topic is about GvG ?? If I were to write about GB, quest, etc, etc, I'd go to another topic ..
And ,I didn't even notice that GvG players are complaining about the other things the game has to offer .
But I see many players here who dont know what is GvG ,comment every GvG thread..
So much for how GvG is not important..

Last edited by a moderator:
The crying can stop now

The crying can stop now

thats good news,one thing i've found in all this is a server where the calc time is better for me,the US one recalc time works out at 2400/1am which is better than here 2000hrs it means i can still have a social life lol

DeletedUser653

I have just commented on these type of excuses in https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com...recalculation-timer-changes.38105/post-398865 ....

on the contrary, lower guilds are now more successful then ever before and managed to score top 1 days, they couldn't do that before... but i do understand that someone who can't sit down and develop a proper strategy will only continue to complain and troll the update ... you will never be happy, as you will never reach the top, but the reason for that is not Inno's updates to the game, the reason for that is you not sitting down and thinking on developing a proper strategy, when the updates came we dropped all land, it took us 1 week to develop a new proper strategy and since then we are back on the top and staying dominant ...

some like Apoc players have even wen't so far to split their guild in to 10 different ghost guilds to take us down, and still fail at doing so, 1 man ghost guilds or even 5 player ghost guilds can't be efficient as a full guild of fighters, they can do some minor damage, but they can't possibly sustain vs 30 fighters, plus they are limited on ages they can play in and ghost in, because Ghosting Guilds usually do not have lower age treasuries, they just focus on ghosting in AA, and let me ask you all, what is the point in Ghosting in AA? medals will never run out with players using 190% support and donating medals to the treasury
KronikPillow - thats not a complaint or excuse - its a fact as speaking from a #1 guild and the new 8 hr resets are getting easier then the 24hr one and we are doing very well, but we are pushing players to do more and this i do not like, if it carries on this way it heads towards TW where you must play 8 hours every day or not bother playing.
But i support the plan to go back to 24hr resets - dam good decision

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer
The crying can stop now

wonderful news

DeletedUser114177

The crying can stop now

Great, I didn't expect this, maybe I overdo it with the comments,but I'm glad the moderators saw that this was a big problem, and they solved it. I won't bother you anymore .
Cheers ::cool::

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
You know the most amazing thing ? ...its only taken inno a month to see the error of their ways .
Historically ..it averages about a year , lmao.

And there was me , burning every resource i had in 1 last ghost point rush , before i quit , lol.
Mind you ..new GE on steroids ( aka GbG ) , isnt really that great ...but thankful for this 1 small mercy i am .

DeletedUser114177

You know the most amazing thing ? ...its only taken inno a month to see the error of their ways .
Historically ..it averages about a year , lmao.

And there was me , burning every resource i had in 1 last ghost point rush , before i quit , lol.
Mind you ..new GE on steroids ( aka GbG ) , isnt really that great ...but thankful for this 1 small mercy i am .
Come back Ice , forget all :P
Even GbG .. GbG is not so good..

shame ive only just started playing gvg and its been a big help having three resets a day to learn the ropes the biggest loses where to the biggest guilds it favoured the littleman to plug away

DeletedUser114177

shame ive only just started playing gvg and its been a big help having three resets a day to learn the ropes the biggest loses where to the biggest guilds it favoured the littleman to plug away
LOL , OK , you are useless.. so dont lead guild ...