• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Guild vs Guild Recalculation Timer Changes

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
I am disgusted with the decision to revert the reset on GVG. Finally, after several years of playing, I was able to participate in GVG. 3x resets gives everyone a chance to play - those selfish Euros who don't want to adapt their game style must realise you're not the only place on the planet. Some of us are on the opposite side. As it turns out, the 8PM UK reset is 4AM for myself. Guess what, you're right. 4AM is not a playable time... so share the game feature.

And yeah, there are problems with the current system - lag, shield walls, etc.. but they are manageble or adjustable without removing the accessible resets that were added. Fix the problems Inno, don't regress to a Euro timezone on your international servers...

Thats why Inno created for you GbG, so you can play it when you want, and you can play it on mobile, because GvG cant be played there so...all overal this was the only and right way to do, and they do that for you. Be happy now :)

Roc8

Corporal
Please remember there are players from ALL time zones, not just the UK one. People from around the globe would like to be able to participate in as many things as they wish. By having multiple reset times, it allows more players to be able to participate and help their guild. How many players do you think are available when there is solely 1 reset time? My guess is participation in GvG will decrease. I would much prefer to do GvG than that idiotic so-called battlegrounds where it gives you more points to be a farmer and negotiate. Right. That really makes sense to call it "battle"grounds when you receive more points by negotiating.

Ati2

Legend
That really makes sense to call it "battle"grounds when you receive more points by negotiating.

What do you mean more points? You get the same amount of progression either way. You need 100 successful actions—it doesn't matter if you negotiate or fight.

Roc8

Corporal
These times really suck for Europeans, 4 am is just crazy!
This hugely favours players outside of Europe, e.g. if you're in Eastern USA (or Sydney after the upcoming DST changes in a couple of weekends time), your reset times will be 7am, 3pm and 11pm.
This doesn't seem right given the server runs of UK time.
You fail to see that most people are working or going to bed at those EST times.

Thats why Inno created for you GbG, so you can play it when you want, and you can play it on mobile, because GvG cant be played there so...all overal this was the only and right way to do, and they do that for you. Be happy now :)

gbg is just a load of poop your right they created it for the mass of amatuer mobile peeps and to make more money,you cant have a serious fighting competion if it allows people to use neg,,its a complete joke

OPEN UP MORE LANDING ZONES AROUND ALL MAPS

Please remember there are players from ALL time zones, not just the UK one. People from around the globe would like to be able to participate in as many things as they wish. By having multiple reset times, it allows more players to be able to participate and help their guild. How many players do you think are available when there is solely 1 reset time? My guess is participation in GvG will decrease. I would much prefer to do GvG than that idiotic so-called battlegrounds where it gives you more points to be a farmer and negotiate. Right. That really makes sense to call it "battle"grounds when you receive more points by negotiating.

All servers are international you have to find the right one for you,i'm UK best one for me is US server

Ati2

Legend
2 advances 1 nego 1 advance 1 fight so if you have 100 actions to take a sector by negotiating you can do it in 50 actions

It also takes a lot more time. So how does that translate to more points? If anything, you get more personal points by fighting. You can get points for the goods without a single negotiation, but you can't get points for fighting if you don't fight.

Shad23

Emperor
All servers are international you have to find the right one for you,i'm UK best one for me is US server

if i get tired of GBG and only 1 reset in GVG if they change it back to 1 i'll go solo guilding and attack everything on GVG map without taking a single sector and only fighting till 1 fight left then deleat sieges ppl will hate or love my work but i'll fight as much as i want no mater how much resets there will be

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew420

Major
2 advances 1 nego 1 advance 1 fight so if you have 100 actions to take a sector by negotiating you can do it in 50 actions

The 2 neg pts to the 1 att pts is referring to the GbG member activity rank

Edit: removed inaccurate information

Last edited:
if i get tired of GBG and only 1 reset in GVG if they change it back to 1 i'll go solo guilding and attack everything on GVG map without taking a single sector and only fighting till 1 fight left then deleat sieges ppl will hate or love my work but i'll fight as much as i want no mater how much resets there will be

yes many more things in gvg you can do to have fun,3 resets were no good if you couldnt do all of them,it would only suit someone who wanted to be a sheep(meh)in a large guild and told wot to do while their mates did other 2 resets
i could now do 2 servers,8pm UK(unsocialable(spelling)time for me) or US server 2400/1am this is a great time can do this everyday

OPEN UP MORE LANDING ZONES AROUND MAPS

Last edited by a moderator:

Shad23

Emperor
No it doesnt work that way you dont advance 2 for negotiating
Regardless of whether its a fight or neg it counts as 1 towards the total to take sector
So it doesnt matter if you fight the whole sector or neg the whole thing
It still takes 100 wins to take sector
when i neg in GBG i have 2 less actions in the countdown to conquering sector as for only 1 with a fight your totaly wrong in your analys
1 succesful neg = 2 fights in GBG

KronikPillow

Sergeant
lol irrelevant ! ... LOW manipulate the rankings . Its not really down to other guilds where they stand . Im sure i could be #1 solo , if you wanted me to be :)

lol irrelevant ! ... LOW manipulate the rankings . Its not really down to other guilds where they stand . Im sure i could be #1 solo , if you wanted me to be :)

Yeah I'm sure you would be top 1 solo, and that LoW manipulate rankings, thats why you were dependent on pacts with LoW, Apoc, IU, Mordor, GENESIS, practically every guild on G world to keep Top 1 for 43 days when you were part of DH, and dependant on all of us to do the fighting instead of your guild, face it, you were just land snatcher hiding behind pacts, selling information to each guild about each guild pretending to be friends with each of them, and snatching land that each of the above mentioned guilds dropped to save goods during fighting :**

after all, all LoW opponents used to be strong, but they didn't last because of lack of proper strategy ... :) but how would I expect a noob who plays longer then me and got surpassed by me, to even make relevant comments about strategy

Last edited:

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer

Edit: removed inaccurate information

it also refers to the total you get to take a province.
If you negotiate you can take a 100 point province with 50 negotiations

Shad23

Emperor
yes many more things in gvg you can do to have fun,3 resets were no good if you couldnt do all of them,it would only suit someone who wanted to be a sheep(meh)in a large guild and told wot to do while their mates did other 2 resets
i could now do 2 servers,8pm UK(unsocialable(spelling)time for me) or US server 2400/1am this is a great time can do this everyday
with a cofee in eavning i can be there at all 3 resets wich is why i had so much fun with 3 resets lol