• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Guild vs Guild Recalculation Timer Changes

juSi

Corporal
ohh i know the answer ... but i gotta ask ... So for being the "Test Subjects" in the experiment for the beta 3x resets, are we getting any compensations for the loss of troops and goods?

DeletedUser7796

Hello all here do not stop the three reset times. The guilds that have mostly UK fighter control the map. This has now given many players from all over the world to do a reset time and fight in GVG. There are a lot of guilds here that do not have mostly UK fighter so this gives them a chance to join in the battles against the other guild not a planed set of army's in GBG cause that sucks if you ask me. The thing with GVG is to see if you can take a sector before the other guild catches you and try to stop you. Then the race is on who will win. If you would of spent time in improving GVG instead of putting out GBG maybe you would have it setup for the phone already.

Hello all here do not stop the three reset times. The guilds that have mostly UK fighter control the map. This has now given many players from all over the world to do a reset time and fight in GVG. There are a lot of guilds here that do not have mostly UK fighter so this gives them a chance to join in the battles against the other guild not a planed set of army's in GBG cause that sucks if you ask me. The thing with GVG is to see if you can take a sector before the other guild catches you and try to stop you. Then the race is on who will win. If you would of spent time in improving GVG instead of putting out GBG maybe you would have it setup for the phone already.

got a feeling its mostly east euro/us fighters here not uk ones,i'm uk best server for me is us

Deleted member 109369

One final update. (for those who didn't see the update on the announcement :)

We will roll back the timers here on Tuesday, November 26th. I'd like to thank you all for bearing with us. This market was important to determining the path we took going forward, and our Community here responded passionately and clearly.

Shad23

Emperor

We will roll back the timers here on Tuesday, November 26th. I'd like to thank you all for bearing with us. This market was important to determining the path we took going forward, and our Community here responded passionately and clearly.
a lot of players don't eaven come on forum and am sure a lot would like the 3 resets to stay so in my opinion the feedback from the forum is just a small % of global opinion and in my opinion taking away the 3 resets is an error

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer

many thanks

DeletedUser7796

You guys did not even give it a chance. You rolled at the GBG which to me suck big time. So now you had two things going at the same time not giving it a chance at all. So it will go back to the one rest and the ones that can make that reset will be taking over the maps again. The 3 resets should stay. If you wanted a vote on it you should of sent a message out like you do for all these events. Then you would get a true count on what the players want

Emberguard

Legend
You guys did not even give it a chance. You rolled at the GBG which to me suck big time. So now you had two things going at the same time not giving it a chance at all. So it will go back to the one rest and the ones that can make that reset will be taking over the maps again. The 3 resets should stay. If you wanted a vote on it you should of sent a message out like you do for all these events. Then you would get a true count on what the players want
GvG had 3 resets since Sep 25. GBG started Nov 14.

If 1 month and 3 weeks of only GvG isn’t enough (between 1.5-2 months) how long would have been enough to see the result of changes made?

ohh i know the answer ... but i gotta ask ... So for being the "Test Subjects" in the experiment for the beta 3x resets, are we getting any compensations for the loss of troops and goods?
no, sorry.

Shad23

Emperor
@Emberguard
about :

GvG had 3 resets since Sep 25. GBG started Nov 14.

If 1 month and 3 weeks of only GvG isn’t enough (between 1.5-2 months) how long would have been enough to see the result of changes made?
like Rmem5667 said :
If you wanted a vote on it you should of sent a message out like you do for all these events. Then you would get a true count on what the players want
am sure players would prefer a vote on game changing decisions this important then having the change being forced on to them and as he said you could send a in game msg to ask players to vote on the change

DeletedUser106764

For so long I've had to get up at 4 and 5 am to be on for reset to play GvG .... finally I didn't have to and because I work from home I can be on for two recalcs and get up at 5am for reset ...It put a spring in my step and I played the game faster and harder than ever before finally GvG was fair and the big guilds full mostly of Northern Hemisphere players that don't play GvG anyway if they do they're late or don't bother to show for reset .... then for 10 frantic minutes they beat the hell out of small guilds until they don't bother playing GvG .... Fine make it unfair again and satisfy the North while the South is left out in the cold...It was nice for a while far too short.

DeletedUser106764

I see the same old same old....... the complainers don't know how to play the game no one can defend sectors so don't waste units large guilds will dominate small guilds can't survive under the old GvG formatt...some complain about having to be on at 4am well for 5years I've had to be up at that time in winter...and 5am in summer...I still get up but I'm on playing the game in GvG I'm on at 2pm (4am) and 10pm 12pm and you complain about having to get up at 4am ..... I have had no opposition at all so what are you complaining about .... If this is a Northern Hemisphere game then advertise it as such do not misrepresent the game.

maybe when players first start game they should be given a choice of which server to be on for gvg purposes and times that the recalcs are or something,if i started game and found out after awhile to do gvg i'd have to be up at 4am i'd bin game,they must be losing some players before and now because of that,they need more servers
i'm UK with the 3 resets i could only do 1(8pm) so its no good unless i wanted to be a sheep in a large guild(thats not me),you could see 3 resets had a good effect on east nagach AA map with many more smaller guilds joining in,i was going to give up game
by chance when the new worlds came out i tried the new US one,their normal 8pm one works out at 2400/1am for me much better as its at end of evening not in the middle,if the 3 rests had gone there i could have done all 3,the other 2 worked out breakfast time and tea time much better,now i like the thought of just the 2400/1am recalc so i'm building my main town there
i'm gusessing the vast majority of players on US server are from US so 3 resets would never work there if one for them would have been 4am lol,,,,they had planned to do the 3 resets there

DeletedUser106505

Same as all the above on this page..
as a guild leader it was great my American and Aussie members could do GvG
Am so disappointed you are reverting..
As someone said above..why not put a vote link in the announcements you make
that would be a truer and fairer picture of how we all feel..

juSi

Corporal
For so long I've had to get up at 4 and 5 am to be on for reset to play GvG .... finally I didn't have to and because I work from home I can be on for two recalcs and get up at 5am for reset ...It put a spring in my step and I played the game faster and harder than ever before finally GvG was fair and the big guilds full mostly of Northern Hemisphere players that don't play GvG anyway if they do they're late or don't bother to show for reset .... then for 10 frantic minutes they beat the hell out of small guilds until they don't bother playing GvG .... Fine make it unfair again and satisfy the North while the South is left out in the cold...It was nice for a while far too short.

its not north vs south thing .... its a timezone thing esp. on the INTERNATIONAL server (around the world). The spring in your step was an anchor on others, living life based on a schedule that Inno dictates for fighting is not good. The work and resources spent on holding on to sectors were lost all to rogue guilds just looking for fighting points (they had no desire to hold on to them). I dont think there is a fair way to fix GvG, but if Inno tries again, before they starts to spend their time developing something they should really analyze it. Open it up for discussion, and really look to community of active players for improvements. They need to looks at whats best for the majority. And they really need to look at response from Beta or Alpha ... its a shame that a live server has turned into Beta2.

DeletedUser101585

dumbass revert, it help big guild with mostly player on UK and small guild won't have chance to join GvG. Wake up at 2AM or 3 AM is nightmare for me. Poor Ino

its not north vs south thing .... its a timezone thing esp. on the INTERNATIONAL server (around the world). The spring in your step was an anchor on others, living life based on a schedule that Inno dictates for fighting is not good. The work and resources spent on holding on to sectors were lost all to rogue guilds just looking for fighting points (they had no desire to hold on to them). I dont think there is a fair way to fix GvG, but if Inno tries again, before they starts to spend their time developing something they should really analyze it. Open it up for discussion, and really look to community of active players for improvements. They need to looks at whats best for the majority. And they really need to look at response from Beta or Alpha ... its a shame that a live server has turned into Beta2.

maybe these rog guilds just wanted to have some fun fighting on a map in a fighting game lol,i'd think now it will revert to wot it was before a handful of peeps in 4/5 top guilds to mess around,on some worlds they are all in alliance and the map is dead as a dodo
there are 2 types of complainers on this thread