• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Guild vs Guild Recalculation Timer Changes

DeletedUser114177

new fresh maps every month like restarting on a new world nothing like it,at the end of the month just release any sectors you own to get resources back
something for everyone,the strategists/small guilds/ghosters,,,,more fun
I think totally different and i still don't see the reason why Inno should make the game easier for ghost guilds(1 man in guild who empty lzs for point from smaller guilds) ,and it's totally ridiculous to think it's a guild.. Isn't it a big help that a guild can have 80 players?
There are plenty of maps, anyone can find an even opponent. Now, it depends who wants it and how it likes to play .. But such guilds who ghost have too much freedom. They are the biggest problem for guilds who don't have many fighters(like you say smaller guild) ..

DeletedUser7796

Now Inno you are starting to see more members come out and talk about this. When i joined many years ago did not know about reset or there was other worlds at the time I joined. Did not know what world i was joining. I joined this world. Now i do know. I am fighter against other guilds not computers two much. I did not look at the Game forum to much until i was told they are going to remove the 3 reset. Then i logged on and could not believe it. I had said many time there should be more reset or a jump reset that would changes time's not at one reset which in this world does not help all. The 3 did help many more. So again when making big changes you should send a mail out again like the ones you do for the events as a vote to all. Oh and yes a month 1/2 is not long enough to see if it is working. Try 6 month to 1 year to see if it is work

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114177

Now Inno you are starting to see more members come out and talk about this. When i joined many years ago did not know about reset or there was other worlds at the time I joined. Did not know what world i was joining. I joined this world. Now i do know. I am fighter against other guilds not computers two much. I did not look at the Game forum to much until i was told they are going to remove the 3 reset. Then i logged on and could not believe it. I had said many time there should be more reset or a jump reset that would changes time's not at one reset which in this world does not help all. The 3 did help many more. So again when making big changes you should send a mail out again like the ones you do for the events as a vote to all. Oh and yes a month 1/2 is not long enough to see if it is working. Try 6 month to 1 year to see if it is work
It was too many days to see how bad it was .. And how much it killed GvG, don't you really see or pretend you don't know what you're talking about? 3 recalc GvG became PvP and boring pal . Just shield shield shield and nothing else , every guild stopped to Add defence in sectors , insane.. Old calc have much more actions !!!! Now you shield 20 sectors(all with def 1/8) and you say wooow this is GvG , because no 1 use def.. In old time ,that 20 sectors changing 2 old(because before all used defence)
Make your guild better , best !!! And dont cry here how to make GvG easy for you!! Every 'big guild ' was small !! But with hard work everything is impossible !

Shad23

Emperor
pls go vote if you want INNO to send you an in game msg asking you to vote when they want to change game significantly like this GVG timer change wil change game

I think totally different and i still don't see the reason why Inno should make the game easier for ghost guilds(1 man in guild who empty lzs for point from smaller guilds) ,and it's totally ridiculous to think it's a guild.. Isn't it a big help that a guild can have 80 players?
There are plenty of maps, anyone can find an even opponent. Now, it depends who wants it and how it likes to play .. But such guilds who ghost have too much freedom. They are the biggest problem for guilds who don't have many fighters(like you say smaller guild) ..
i dont see reason why inno should make game easier large guilds to block up maps for wot is a small amount of players which then makes map dead for others wanting to take part in some way just to have fun which is wot it should be about in the first instance
maybe some players(ghosters)dont want to be like a sheep(meh)in a large guild of fighters and be told wot to do all the time,it could be more fun on your own or with a smaller team,,,,,,,,on a personal note how long have you been building your town and why are you still in VF?

DeletedUser114177

i dont see reason why inno should make game easier large guilds to block up maps for wot is a small amount of players which then makes map dead for others wanting to take part in some way just to have fun which is wot it should be about in the first instance
maybe some players(ghosters)dont want to be like a sheep(meh)in a large guild of fighters and be told wot to do all the time,it could be more fun on your own or with a smaller team,,,,,,,,on a personal note how long have you been building your town and why are you still in VF?
All of that is always possible .. But the fact is that without a large guild map it would be dead .. And inno did not help the big guilds get big, everyone plays on the same system .. But GvG is a war between guilds, not 1 man in guild vs guild who have 80 fighters. And everyone's goal is to attack the strongest, maybe you need to find the right opponent to start with? For example 1 man guild vs 1 man guild?

DeletedUser114177

And everything has never been blocked .. It is not worth it to block sectors with a large number of sectors, only AA is posible with medals, but it is very difficult to perform and expensive . Maps are big, there is always room for everyone, it's just a matter of what you want .. And who is your target

And everything has never been blocked .. It is not worth it to block sectors with a large number of sectors, only AA is posible with medals, but it is very difficult to perform and expensive . Maps are big, there is always room for everyone, it's just a matter of what you want .. And who is your target

i only do/watch AA maps i expect it to go back to wot it was before,east nagach EN i'm hissed off that i wasnt big enough to take part even though i could only do 1 reset,the map looked great to me action everywhere,your complaint seems to be people wernt putting/filling 8 stack DAs so you can get pts taking them in 5mins not everyones stupid lol,,,,i'd vote no for 3 resets on EN server but yes to 3 resets on US server,,shame i was looking forward to gvg on US one
i think the once a month clean of maps idea is a good one

DeletedUser114177

i only do/watch AA maps i expect it to go back to wot it was before,east nagach EN i'm hissed off that i wasnt big enough to take part even though i could only do 1 reset,the map looked great to me action everywhere,your complaint seems to be people wernt putting/filling 8 stack DAs so you can get pts taking them in 5mins not everyones stupid lol,,,,i'd vote no for 3 resets on EN server but yes to 3 resets on US server,,shame i was looking forward to gvg on US one
i think the once a month clean of maps idea is a good one
I already said almost all of this. i agree on every new update, and i love the changes, especially in GvG. But this one for 3 recalc is a totally bad idea,with a lots of bugs .. Many things have to be done before it is released .. It would be good to make maps bigger, add new maps, add gvg in mobile... And like I said, big guilds aren't a problem. The problem is that nothing has been added for years in GvG.. 3 recalc daily is ok only if you can play GvG from mobile( but with a lot of repair) like GB now..

I already said almost all of this. i agree on every new update, and i love the changes, especially in GvG. But this one for 3 recalc is a totally bad idea,with a lots of bugs .. Many things have to be done before it is released .. It would be good to make maps bigger, add new maps, add gvg in mobile... And like I said, big guilds aren't a problem. The problem is that nothing has been added for years in GvG.. 3 recalc daily is ok only if you can play GvG from mobile( but with a lot of repair) like GB now..

i dont agree on removing spears from AA which stands for ALL AGES,the 3 resets are ok in princeable but first for the player it depends in wot part of the world you are in and wot server you are on,if the server you are on is based where you are the 3 resets are no good,ie i'm uk so for here its a non starter for me,i dont care about the running problems ect as said i cant get past reset1 lol,if they want to try and make gvg a better experience and get more peeps doing it the 1 month clean is a good idea and be something different,,,,,,,theyve already said they cant put gvg on mobile we dont want neg in it like farmville gbg,i still look at that as a joke

Shad23

Emperor
testing 3 resets in my opinion was a good idea but the diferent times reset were on were maybe not at good times for the players on en server maybe instead of returning at 1 reset try other times for the resets when ppl are actualy loged in instead of in midle of their night , example those resets times would have been ok for US server cause 1 of those resets was in morning for me ( i'm in Québec Canada ) 2nd one was at 3 PM for me and 3rd at 11PM wich made me available for all 3 resets now that might be somthing you could consider instead of returning to 1 reset it may suit more players if you used those times i know that if you would do that it would changes times i could be on for the resets but may suit more the UK players if it were at those times server time just a sugestion

testing 3 resets in my opinion was a good idea but the diferent times reset were on were maybe not at good times for the players on en server maybe instead of returning at 1 reset try other times for the resets when ppl are actualy loged in instead of in midle of their night , example those resets times would have been ok for US server cause 1 of those resets was in morning for me ( i'm in Québec Canada ) 2nd one was at 3 PM for me and 3rd at 11PM wich made me available for all 3 resets now that might be somthing you could consider instead of returning to 1 reset it may suit more players if you used those times i know that if you would do that it would changes times i could be on for the resets but may suit more the UK players if it were at those times server time just a sugestion

yeah it also depends on yourlife style some silly people still work(lol) i know a UK guy that can only do 2400+ to 2am?,,,i'm retired but dont want to do reset/calcs at 4am/1200 even 8pm i have other hobbies to do,,glad i started on US server first as a find out/experiment mission as a UK peep the 1am recalc works for me(i'm always up till 2am) it means i have all the evening doing other things,if the 3 rests had gone to US 2nd one would have been 9am(breakfast) and 5pm tea time,this means i have whole of daytime for my other hobbies,,,i like the idea of the 1am so much thats where my main will be from now on
pitty though i could have stuffed the yanks with the 3 resets and had some fun lol

DeletedUser7796

It was too many days to see how bad it was .. And how much it killed GvG, don't you really see or pretend you don't know what you're talking about? 3 recalc GvG became PvP and boring pal . Just shield shield shield and nothing else , every guild stopped to Add defence in sectors , insane.. Old calc have much more actions !!!! Now you shield 20 sectors(all with def 1/8) and you say wooow this is GvG , because no 1 use def.. In old time ,that 20 sectors changing 2 old(because before all used defence)
Make your guild better , best !!! And dont cry here how to make GvG easy for you!! Every 'big guild ' was small !! But with hard work everything is impossible !
Well maybe in your world it killed GVG. But in mine it looked like there where many more fighting in GVG. Ya the bigger guilds still control. Our guild still puts DA in our sector to try and hold them longer and maybe we can catch another guild attacking and before they finish we can attack back to try and defend it

DeletedUser653

I can see announcement that we go back to 24hr time on 26th but can someone please confirm what will be the last 8 hr reset then, ie will we have 3 resets on 26th and then 1 per day following the 8pm GMT reset?

DeletedUser110102

PLEASE DO NOT ELIMINATE THE 3 RESET TIMES!! I speak for my guild & many other players--We beg you all at INNO to reconsider the 3 resets. It is the best way to get all time zones involved in GvG when it is convenient for them! Having one Reset is definitely catering to one general time zone--the UK & Western Europe players. The multiple resets have evened the playing field (or battlefield) for players around the world. We have all 3 general time zones--UK, USA, & Aussies--as I'm sure most guilds do. If you had given the new idea of 3 resets a longer chance I think you would find that participation would definitely increase. It has in our guild! But someone on this discussion said it was in effect for about 1 month & 3 weeks?? What kind of Trial period is that?! Half of my guild didn't even know about it until we started discussing the Elimination of the 2 new reset times!

You gave so much attention to the promotion of Guild Battleground (BIG disappointment-but that's another post!) that players were anxiously stocking up while waiting for it, then the Events take priority, so it's not a wonder why many players missed the one little message about the 3 reset times. To end it so soon is not giving it a chance at all & ending it should have been announced sooner for feedback & a vote. It seems that INNO does not care about GvG & you will lose many players if GvG isn't improved.

Please reconsider & keep the 3 Reset times in Brisgard!
Thank you,
Queen Lynette

i think 3 resets should stay,i'm UK they would be no good for me here but as said before i've just gone over to us server and started building a town,i could do all 3 there,inno were planning to do them next

DeletedUser114177

This has nothing to do with time zones ..
Because it is impossible to take something that is locked in the previous calc ..
You can only kiss the shield :)
So , no fair fight with 3 resets ..
I expected it to be much better .. But actually it's totally bad as I see it ..

This has nothing to do with time zones ..
Because it is impossible to take something that is locked in the previous calc ..
You can only kiss the shield :)
So , no fair fight with 3 resets ..
I expected it to be much better .. But actually it's totally bad as I see it ..
i'm affraid it does try playing when you can only do 1 when most others do 3 resets,youll never have anything left from your 1,if you can do the 3 its a great game i could see that on the east nagach AA map and more people playing

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
GvG time going back to 1 reset, like it was before. We all accepted this for years so its logic to stay like it was.
For all who want to do more fights there are GbG and all other ingame function (Dealer, Settlements....) and there are more and more every time.

GbG: If you are strong enough (so builded up your attack GBs), you can do 40+ manual fights after you lossing to much with auto battles, so 50+40 fights per 24h should be enough for everyone.

So if someone still not find enough function to spend time in this game, pls PM me if you are on A world, and i can help you with that lol... ;))