• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

INNO pls ask for an IN-Game vote for important changes

do you want INNO to send players a in-game msg to ask for a player vote for important changes

• yes

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • no

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad23

Emperor
Proposal: ask a player vote for important changes ex :
GVG timer changes
pls send in-game msg to ask for player vote for this kind of important changes

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea
yes i did there is a similar one but did not want to re-vive a dinosaure thread from 2 years ago this has been asked befor

Reason: INNO is presently turning back timers to old system on beta and did not ask it's players their opinion with a vote
this is a game changer pls INNO ask for a vote with an in-game msg for important changes like this one

Details: send an in-game msg for a vote when you want to do changes who will change game significantly
like when you send msg's about an event

Visual Aids: none

Balance/Abuse Prevention: none i think of

sumary :
i'd like INNO to ask it's clients for a vote when they plan important changes like the timer changes in GVG

Last edited:

Ati2

Legend
I really wouldn't want anyone who can't even be bothered to read how the game works vote on important issues that they have no clue about.

Last edited:

DeletedUser113125

Inno pays people to plan and decide on changes. They have done overall a great job. This suggestion is disrespectful to the hard work they put in. You ask for mass voting? That’s how you get Brexit.

Shad23

Emperor
Inno pays people to plan and decide on changes. They have done overall a great job. This suggestion is disrespectful to the hard work they put in. You ask for mass voting? That’s how you get Brexit.
i find it disrespectfull of them to change the game significantly without asking their customers

Shad23

Emperor
It's a free to play game, you aren't a customer.
i'm not cause i don't buy diamonds but those who do buy diamonds are customers cause they pay to play
+ Gisk am prity sure INNO gets payed a litle somthing for every clic

Last edited:

Shad23

Emperor
I really wouldn't want anyone who can't even be bothered to read how the game works vote on important issues that they have no clue about.
in real life when politicians ask for a vote for who will run the country how many voters do you think know nothing about what those politicians want to acomplish once they'll run it but ppl go vote anyways

Andrew420

Major
I have been playing game for almost 7 years
As far as I can remember they havent asked for a vote on any of the major game changes
You shouldnt have to worry about new players not having a clue what they a voting on
They will more than likely ignore this proposal

Ati2

Legend
in real life when politicians ask for a vote for who will run the country how many voters do you think know nothing about what those politicians want to acomplish once they'll run it but ppl go vote anyways
In real life it's called democracy. This is a business, not a democracy,

Ati2

Legend
You shouldnt have to worry about new players not having a clue what they a voting on
I originally wrote "newcomers," but changed it to "anyone," because even in our guild I see people not reading, or not giving a crap about rules. Well, local rules, anyway, such as post the spot you're about to take in the 90% thread.

But yeah, I'm certain Inno knows such a voting would be disasterous.

Emberguard

Legend
Some players use lol in about everything they say. Should they be taken serious?
Yes. Lol

Which is why I think instead of a vote from everyone a ingame vote should activate on everyone that’s used the feature enough to know the basic functions. Maybe after using each function (that doesn’t require permissions) once, or after X hrs of using feature or something

There was a while back a survey that popped up on users screens asking for user feedback on the game in general. So it’s not like it hasn’t been done before in some form. Whether it was successful I have no idea (maybe that’s why I’ve only seen it happen once?)

Status
Not open for further replies.