• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild Forum Removal - Feedback

begs the question really, cause atm on PC we can mass collect with 5 diamonds, but mobiles can't?
And GVG of course, and the live chat.

Guess since mobile can't use any of that, it all should be removed according to inno's new logic if the guild forums are being removed since mobile users can't access it, lol
Yeah, remove GvG. Only a minority of the minority of players who play on PC is using it anyway...
Nah, that was sarcasm, of course. I don't care much about GvG, but if some players enjoy it, let them have it.

Last edited:

r21r

Major-General
Yeah, remove GvG. Only a minority of the minority of players who play on PC is using it anyway...
Nah, that was sarcasm, of course. I don't care much about GvG, but if some players enjoy it, let them have it.
remove multiworld diamond farming too, minority uses them and it is abusable to the rest of the people.
not to mention what happens when somebody cheats with that lol

DeletedUser

You are all wasting your time and effort in complaining and offering Feedback, it really is as simple as that. Another stupid idea without any consideration whatsoever for the Players. The New Order will continue to argue against us and defend their Paymasters. End of a discussion which never really started.

DeletedUser

Here's an idea for conspiracy theorists...do you think this has something to do with BREXIT
You want conspiracy? How about Inno forcing everyone to use the App because it's extremely difficult to secure entirely and that gives them the opportunity to sell our Data to Putin's Puppets over the river from them. That way they can earn extra from the FSB without losing out from experienced Gamers who never, or have stopped buying Dias. Hmm, think that one over.

You want conspiracy? How about Inno forcing everyone to use the App because it's extremely difficult to secure entirely and that gives them the opportunity to sell our Data to Putin's Puppets over the river from them. That way they can earn extra from the FSB without losing out from experienced Gamers who never, or have stopped buying Dias. Hmm, think that one over.
I have absolutely no facts to prove this, but I'm pretty sure that mobile players are more likely to spend money on the game than PC players. And yes, newer players probably spend more money on the game than veteran players.

For guilds with many forum topics there is no other choice but transferring them to some outside website. I used to have one and would not want to advertise it, but there are free websites which you can easily create from scratch as they have excellent user interface.

Issue with that is, when you share a link to new members they can be suspicious to your intent and some may be, although understandably, reluctant to open it.

It's a shame we are forced to use such means of conveying the important information and I hope this will be addressed by at least adding the extra tab in message center, can be called guild archive for example, in which we can post a message without any text length limit, or at least with reasonable one for that purpose.
Ability to create polls would be also welcome as well.

Heroic Name

Private
Guild Forum will be removed on October 5th, 2020. Read all about it here. Any feedback regarding this change should be left on this thread.
oh oh oh - are we panderers for players who dont use a pc? perhaps if u (inno) expanded the experience for players on mobile devices, they could enjoy, and participate, in the experience pc players enjoy, rather than lessening the game ?

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
For guilds with many forum topics there is no other choice but transferring them to some outside website. I used to have one and would not want to advertise it, but there are free websites which you can easily create from scratch as they have excellent user interface.

Issue with that is, when you share a link to new members they can be suspicious to your intent and some may be, although understandably, reluctant to open it.

It's a shame we are forced to use such means of conveying the important information and I hope this will be addressed by at least adding the extra tab in message center, can be called guild archive for example, in which we can post a message without any text length limit, or at least with reasonable one for that purpose.
Ability to create polls would be also welcome as well.

That's what I had suggested earlier, It looks like what was once simple to do in game and didn't require third party sites/programs, will now require third party stuff, which Inno is usually against but you are being forced to use it... since Inno is removing a feature in the game that some people use... :/

Groovy Prof

Corporal
I think by now the point has been made that the removal of the guild forum is a bad move and costly mistake.
The idea has possibly come from someone only using the app who has so far not been able to make use of this valuable tool.
It is one of the major reasons for being in a guild and I think it would only be fair to enable app users to be able to use it.
I would therefor suggest that the guild forum be moved to the button currently occupied by guild expedition, seeing as how the expedition can be accessed via the dock area, as I previously pointed out. Allow app users to access the guild forum. Emphasise the benefits of being in a guild rather than detract from it. Removal of guild pluses/bonuses/additional benefits what ever you want to call them, erodes the purpose of guilds. It serves only to further isolate players from one another, call it the covid of FOE. Let's stop this isolationism of players and work together to further the community. Encourage players rather than discourage....after all even for the owners it makes financial sense. Why upset a large proportion of players for the sake of the app?

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
I think by now the point has been made that the removal of the guild forum is a bad move and costly mistake.
The idea has possibly come from someone only using the app who has so far not been able to make use of this valuable tool.
It is one of the major reasons for being in a guild and I think it would only be fair to enable app users to be able to use it.
I would therefor suggest that the guild forum be moved to the button currently occupied by guild expedition, seeing as how the expedition can be accessed via the dock area, as I previously pointed out. Allow app users to access the guild forum. Emphasise the benefits of being in a guild rather than detract from it. Removal of guild pluses/bonuses/additional benefits what ever you want to call them, erodes the purpose of guilds. It serves only to further isolate players from one another, call it the covid of FOE. Let's stop this isolationism of players and work together to further the community. Encourage players rather than discourage....after all even for the owners it makes financial sense. Why upset a large proportion of players for the sake of the app?
i fail to see why the forum is needed ? its been many years since i last used the guild forum, and in my current guild and many others i have been in, no one uses the forum anymore, the game has progessed so much and help is now given direct in the guild messaging so why would losing this forum be such a great loss ?

Powe

Brigadier-General
i fail to see why the forum is needed ? its been many years since i last used the guild forum, and in my current guild and many others i have been in, no one uses the forum anymore, the game has progessed so much and help is now given direct in the guild messaging so why would losing this forum be such a great loss ?
The 30 threads and features not in the message centre?

Groovy Prof

Corporal
I congratulate your guild for having such advanced members, however this would suggest your guild does not wish to attract new members, has nothing worth saving or passing on to other members, as I presume all your members have played the game and are experienced enough to feel they are beyond any advice, reminders or notices...
Many other guilds are just starting, are actively encouraging or recruiting new members. These new players do not have the same knowledge or understanding of the game as I'm sure your guild has. Rather than reiterating information time and time again, it is invaluable to be able to say, there is a place where you can get all your answers and some new ideas. That there is a place where you can learn the concepts far faster, or a place you can constantly go to for reference.
Some guilds do not have players constantly able to give help directly, due to work or family life, therefore a place that can answer the questions before they are asked is invaluable.

Groovy Prof

Corporal
To certain extent you maybe right.....many a true word said in jest.

I grew up in an era where to make a profit was sufficient, now we are in an era where nothing but maximum profits will do, rip the customer off to the hilt, squeeze the customer for every last penny....problem is everyone is doing the same to each other therefore everyone is poorer. It's self defeating.
You may think I'm idealistic, but awhile ago I bet an F&b manager that I could take more money than him on the bar on any night. He took me up on the offer and gave me a Wednesday night with 8 customers to his Saturday night with 50 customers. (He didn't quite grasp the concept fully) However he was completely baffled as to how I was still able to make more money than him! ...it's called customer service.

"Oh reason not the need.."
" If only to go warm were gorgeous, Why, nature needs not what thou gorgeous wear'st, Which scarcely keeps thee warm.'' - the bard

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
I congratulate your guild for having such advanced members, however this would suggest your guild does not wish to attract new members, has nothing worth saving or passing on to other members, as I presume all your members have played the game and are experienced enough to feel they are beyond any advice, reminders or notices...
Many other guilds are just starting, are actively encouraging or recruiting new members. These new players do not have the same knowledge or understanding of the game as I'm sure your guild has. Rather than reiterating information time and time again, it is invaluable to be able to say, there is a place where you can get all your answers and some new ideas. That there is a place where you can learn the concepts far faster, or a place you can constantly go to for reference.
Some guilds do not have players constantly able to give help directly, due to work or family life, therefore a place that can answer the questions before they are asked is invaluable.
hang on a min, i am trying to remember what it was like when i first started almost 8 years ago, we had the use of the forum but very few used it, we had all sorts of helps listed in the forum but again i can never remember reading anything that made my game more understandable, i just learned off the other players as it was clear players couldnt be bothered to click into the forum and would just use the main guild thread to make points or to ask questions, which is still going on today, so why can you not just make use of the new messaging system we have ? there is a section there for all guild stuff ? put all your help there in threads ?

Heroic Name

Private
fatulgy - your guild obs has no need to inform players of guild norms, such as - trades inhouse/for getting goods. enemies/friends....arc thread rules e.g. no using swap threads (yuk)....but thats cool....some guilds hav a lot more to communicate to new members.....again we run into the desire of the programmers to make all for mobile players, rather than expanding their experience of game.....