• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
GbG Needs a Log so we know what each member is doing - which sector they are fighting as seam to have members who just attack random sectors which doesnt help the guild or allies

Actually, attacking random sectors does help. It changes what you need to use against the main sector you are fighting, so you say, never need to do a negotiation with six different things.

G3orge

Private
my question is to do with the matching of Guilds on the Guild Battlegrounds, my guild is small there are 4 of us but we are matched against Guilds with 26 members. can this system,if any,be made more fairly as the Guild Expedition is?

DeletedUser96901

my question is to do with the matching of Guilds on the Guild Battlegrounds, my guild is small there are 4 of us but we are matched against Guilds with 26 members. can this system,if any,be made more fairly as the Guild Expedition is?
no it can't

at least you get the reward of guilds with a size of 80

but imagine you would only get 5% of the current reward because you are only 4

Morrisrat

Private
fear not - if you and your guild are fighting "Out of Your League" - you will drop down to something more to your abilities!

Some here seem to think they have a right to be in the Gold league and higher just because - Earn it!

we are in the gold league and have retained that place through battling, my argument is that maybe some of our opponents should be in Diamond and Platinum league.

fear not - if you and your guild are fighting "Out of Your League" - you will drop down to something more to your abilities!

Some here seem to think they have a right to be in the Gold league and higher just because - Earn it!
My little guild on R dominated in Silver but are getting smashed in Gold, we are going to be bouncing between the two every other round or so :)

DeletedUser100911

seems a bit of an unfair split of rewards when you works so hard, capture 12 sectors, and the team in 2nd who only captured 6/7 get just a little less, would make more sense to award per battle, that is what it is called

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
A lot of unfairness in all different aspects of FoE, all you can do is just keep improving your city and army and guild, take the rewards being offered which are very generous especially Gold league and above, I wouldn’t worry about the guild rewards for taking part in GbG

Question (probably for management)

In Battlegrounds we were fighting 7 guilds (so full map of 8) but one of them who was in 2nd disbanded their guild just before finish so only 7 guilds are listed in the results.

Will the MMR reflect a full battleground or as I suspect, will we get shafted for a few points?

I don't know for certain that he left before it finished but he's not in the rankings now

Last edited:

joesoap

Major-General
i think one of the biggest unfairness is that players in a guild that do significantly less than others still get the same rewards, i think the player rewards should be tiered so the top players get full rewards, the middle group get 50% & those that do little or nothing get 0%, even let the guilds decided on how to split the rewards

DeletedUser96901

i think one of the biggest unfairness is that players in a guild that do significantly less than others still get the same rewards, i think the player rewards should be tiered so the top players get full rewards, the middle group get 50% & those that do little or nothing get 0%, even let the guilds decided on how to split the rewards
???

players who do more get more player rewards :rolleyes:

btw: what is full reward ?
maybe 400 fragments, 500 goods, 200 diamonds, 50 troops, 5 attack boosts in one season for the top players of a world ?
:lol:

those that do little or nothing get 0%
compared to full reward a few fragments at the end for those players is almost 0%

Emberguard

Legend
i think the player rewards should be tiered so the top players get full rewards, the middle group get 50% & those that do little or nothing get 0%
What if the bottom group of players in a guild all do a minimum of 220 advances per day? (20 per day) Do they still get 0% for doing the smallest amount in the guild?

joesoap

Major-General
What if the bottom group of players in a guild all do a minimum of 220 advances per day? (20 per day) Do they still get 0% for doing the smallest amount in the guild?
thats why i would give the guild the option to decide whats acceptable, in some guilds 20 a day could be a lot & in others it could be very little, some players dont even do 1 a day but get the same rewards as players that do 100+ a day

Emberguard

Legend
doing 100+ per day is the difference between going into Season 5 with already having a lvl 5 from the personal rewards or only a lvl 1 from guild rewards

so there is already a difference in output. It’s just not measurable in the same way as the end reward

supposing it gets tiered, would it be possible to put everyone in the highest tier given you’ve said guilds should get to choose what’s acceptable? Obviously you don’t feel it’s fair, but for me I’d want my guild members getting those statues up for the crowns and treasury goods. 30 members? 1500 goods per day. 80 members? 4,000 goods per day. That’s a lot of goods over the course of each season being replenished

Last edited:
Is the guilds support pool used in GBG? would that be a boost that is added to your army when fighting to obtain a province? or would it be added to defense buildings built in the provinces? or is it only used in GVG

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
I think the individual awards for your advances out weigh the GbG prizes at the end of the season, the SoH is a nice little bonus for you treasury, and the crowns collected benifit the guild more than the GE top prize, If you have an issue with players not taking part there is always the remove from guild option.