• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Agent327

Overlord
This alliance is not temporary. It is ongoing process. They are sister guilds, share everything. We will end up in an unfair guild match maybe 50% of the time as we constantly will be getting promoted to this plain stupid league. We need to adopt and find a way to become 3th, 4th every time in the platinum league. Will be tough competition as other guilds will also not look forward in ending 1st and as a reward being locked down for 10 days. So they will also aim for those places. Gives a different dimension to the game in all fairness, playing for other positions than top.

Nothing is preventing from making an alliance with those other guilds.

DeletedUser

It's still early days and we have all yet to find our level/League so non of this really matters. Powerful Guilds will always win out and that's how it is, with or without Alliances; although I do see their point, I do not agree with such base tactics but will not lobby to prevent their greed and abuse of a flawed system. The only issue I have personally is that Negotiations are an option at all. Battlegrounds not Marketplace for wimps.

This alliance is not temporary. It is ongoing process. They are sister guilds, share everything. We will end up in an unfair guild match maybe 50% of the time as we constantly will be getting promoted to this plain stupid league. We need to adopt and find a way to become 3th, 4th every time in the platinum league. Will be tough competition as other guilds will also not look forward in ending 1st and as a reward being locked down for 10 days. So they will also aim for those places. Gives a different dimension to the game in all fairness, playing for other positions than top.
Why not instead make sure you get DEmoted back to gold. Then you are no longer stuck with the few guilds in platinum. :)

The only issue I have personally is that Negotiations are an option at all. Battlegrounds not Marketplace for wimps.
Negotiations are an option because it makes GBG accessible for players who don't like fighting. FoE is not only a war game. The intention of GBG was to make it playable for everyone, not only for fighters like GvG is.

DeletedUser

Negotiations are an option because it makes GBG accessible for players who don't like fighting. FoE is not only a war game. The intention of GBG was to make it playable for everyone, not only for fighters like GvG is.
Thank you so much for the somewhat belated {and redundant} heads up, one was however, already aware of the underlying rationales, including the extra source of Diamonds which will/do result from drawing in the unwary with the Neg option. Ones' personal stance never the less, remains pro fighter as far as GBG goes.

Thank you so much for the somewhat belated {and redundant} heads up, one was however, already aware of the underlying rationales, including the extra source of Diamonds which will/do result from drawing in the unwary with the Neg option. Ones' personal stance never the less, remains pro fighter as far as GBG goes.
Fair enough. But can you please explain WHY you want GBG to be an arena for fighters only? Because negotiators are "wimps" as you call them? That's truly an excellent reason for not inviting them to the party.

Last edited:

dorocill

Corporal
One question about Traz please if someone can clarify, I’m producing 60 units & have 5 rogue dens & 3 military buildings. Now if I reduce the dens to 3 will it affect the ratio of units in Traz? I mean will the Traz start producing less rogues?

One question about Traz please if someone can clarify, I’m producing 60 units & have 5 rogue dens & 3 military buildings. Now if I reduce the dens to 3 will it affect the ratio of units in Traz? I mean will the Traz start producing less rogues?
Yes

It produces a random selection of troops from the military buildings in your city, the more of one type of building you have the more of that type it will produce, so reducing the number of buildings has the opposite effect

Shad23

Emperor
You obviously don't have a clue what happens if 3 top guilds join together in GBG. Otherwise you would understand the terminology" locked for 10 days".
then your guild is to weak to be in your league
so eather do more to get in top 3 or go down a league

Fulhamguy

Corporal
GbG Needs a Log so we know what each member is doing - which sector they are fighting as seam to have members who just attack random sectors which doesnt help the guild or allies
We are hoping Inno will do something to help out leadership but it is not promising sadly. Everybody I speak to is complaining but not doing anything about it like writing in the forum.

The fundamental problem is that there are rewards which are great but it does mean that players do attacks to get the rewards that are not at all helpful to the Guild and they can get away with it which is the awful bit.