• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser114177

would have thought GE pairing was worse?
If attrition increased based on guild size then my weaker cities would be completely locked out of GBG simply because they don’t have Arcs. Why would a larger guild then accept members that can’t participate if it handicaps the entire guild?

Understandable to be frustrated if you don’t feel it’s a fair matchup. However it’s only the first round. With time it should be better matched due to the leagues being determined by performance

the devs so far haven’t included it simply because GBG doesn’t go above 6 goods to choose from. Plus negotiation gives two advances while fighting gives one. So if it were able to be used you’d likely see a increase in difficulty to match
We can more get from HoF , so GbG and GE is usless...

What happens if you get "cut in half", you lose one province which connects your starting province with the rest of your territory, I guess you keep those provinces, but can you use them to siege adjecant provinces since they are no longer connected to your starting point?

DeletedUser114177

What happens if you get "cut in half", you lose one province which connects your starting province with the rest of your territory, I guess you keep those provinces, but can you use them to siege adjecant provinces since they are no longer connected to your starting point?
You get power , which you can get more from HoF .. So GbG is nothing ex.. same like GE

Emberguard

Legend
Yep.

Only progress that’d be lost is on provinces that had been started but not captured and are no longer touching a province you own

You get power , which you can get more from HoF .. So GbG is nothing ex.. same like GE
How many HoFs are we talking here?

Shad23

Emperor
ppl in my guild are already saying INNO should add lvl's to statue of honor to make it more worthwhile getting...

DeletedUser114177

Yep.

Only progress that’d be lost is on provinces that had been started but not captured and are no longer touching a province you own

How many HoFs are we talking here?
But really , GbG is good idea.. But dont have any points for guild ranks.. What if we are lev 100 ? for what we play GbG ?

DeletedUser114177

I don't want to be someone to complain about, but GbG is just like GE...
you have nothing for guild rank...

Emberguard

Legend
But really , GbG is good idea.. But dont have any points for guild ranks.. What if we are lev 100 ? for what we play GbG ?
You can do something either because of fear, because of a reward or because it’s just worth doing.

If all you want is the reward and you (in VF) find HoFs more efficient then you’re right you’d have no reason to do anything else. But if someone simply wanted the challenge and to do it in a team then the reward would be a side extra not the reason to participate

DeletedUser114177

You can do something either because of fear, because of a reward or because it’s just worth doing.

If all you want is the reward and you (in VF) find HoFs more efficient then you’re right you’d have no reason to do anything else. But if someone simply wanted the challenge and to do it in a team then the reward would be a side extra not the reason to participate
I look at this as a reward for the whole guild so I can do whatever I want for me ..
But my guildmates have nothing for 1st place if they play GbG ???

DeletedUser114177

Simply , better save troops for GvG...

Emberguard

Legend
I look at this as a reward for the whole guild so I can do whatever I want for me ..
But my guildmates have nothing for 1st place if they play GbG ???
First increases your MMR meaning if you keep getting first you get higher in the leagues. Higher the league the higher the rewards or once you reach there ensures you keep getting the higher rewards

DeletedUser114177

First increases your MMR meaning if you keep getting first you get higher in the leagues. Higher the league the higher the rewards or once you reach there ensures you keep getting the higher rewards
Yes, but if we want to be 1st place? What does a couple fps or goods mean to us?
We need power to keep that with hard work..