• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer
Will the "Extra Turn" boost in the Tavern apply to Battlegrounds in the same way as it applies to GE?
As a general comment, there are now multiple places where negotiation can be used, so Tavern "Extra Turn" boost should apply to all negotiations in the game, not just GE

definitely agree with this

EdTheGreat

Private
Either make changes to Attrition or use GE numbers to pair Guilds… As it stands now, a Guild with 80 paired against a Guild with 20 has a HUGE advantage, the 20 warriors will reach their attrition wall and on the other side there’s 4 times more doing the same using same Attrition values, no way in Hell can that be considered fair game...

Attrition needs to consider member count or even better, pair Guilds the same way as you do in GE, another Genius dev idea that only makes sense in their heads...FFS...

DeletedUser96901

yes it is terrible balanced

for example my one man mars age guild in copper league
me alone: 20 battles.
a 3 men guild: no battles
a 2 men guild: no battles
another 3 men guild: 1 battle
then a single men guild: 0
and a 10 men guild: already 4 and a half sectors. is that fair ? (btw they have a 84/18/4 GE record)
the 21 not one fight/negotiation. still nothing :lol:
the 18: 6 battles

so much to the guild size :P

Giskler

Legend

and a 10 men guild: already 4 and a half sectors. is that fair ? (btw they have a 84/18/4 GE record)

Don't be in a one man guild? GBG isn't for those.

DeletedUser113125

Does the amount of victory points you get over all matter other than for position at the end? If you get second with 1000 points or 10 points does that impact on anything?

DeletedUser113125

Yellow: 80
Blue: 54
Purple: 24
Orange: 79
Green: 24
Light Blue: 79
My guild: Me and one other (inactive) player

I’m doing better than a couple of the guilds but I’m not sure about this match up.

Caellum

Private
I can't understand how my guild with just one player with 20 million points + finds its self in a league where many of the other guilds have 10-15, 20 million point + players :?

Emberguard

Legend
Attrition needs to consider member count or even better, pair Guilds the same way as you do in GE, another Genius dev idea that only makes sense in their heads...FFS...
would have thought GE pairing was worse?
6D6F68C8-6B53-4C9C-8CCB-FD4D0115FCAC.jpeg
301B6E60-F905-43F4-99D7-A8024E293444.jpeg
If attrition increased based on guild size then my weaker cities would be completely locked out of GBG simply because they don’t have Arcs. Why would a larger guild then accept members that can’t participate if it handicaps the entire guild?

Understandable to be frustrated if you don’t feel it’s a fair matchup. However it’s only the first round. With time it should be better matched due to the leagues being determined by performance

Will the "Extra Turn" boost in the Tavern apply to Battlegrounds in the same way as it applies to GE?
As a general comment, there are now multiple places where negotiation can be used, so Tavern "Extra Turn" boost should apply to all negotiations in the game, not just GE
the devs so far haven’t included it simply because GBG doesn’t go above 6 goods to choose from. Plus negotiation gives two advances while fighting gives one. So if it were able to be used you’d likely see a increase in difficulty to match

DeletedUser114177

GbG is boring .. Nothing about 1st place... So GvG Is still better...

DeletedUser114177

would have thought GE pairing was worse?
If attrition increased based on guild size then my weaker cities would be completely locked out of GBG simply because they don’t have Arcs. Why would a larger guild then accept members that can’t participate if it handicaps the entire guild?

Understandable to be frustrated if you don’t feel it’s a fair matchup. However it’s only the first round. With time it should be better matched due to the leagues being determined by performance

the devs so far haven’t included it simply because GBG doesn’t go above 6 goods to choose from. Plus negotiation gives two advances while fighting gives one. So if it were able to be used you’d likely see a increase in difficulty to match
Why lost troop on GbG or Ge , if that dont have points on ranking ?