• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

cyllan

Corporal
After writing all the stuff below I read the annpouncement again and certainly some of the questions below might be off. Sorry.

____

– I can not figure out how much impact the GbG will have on a guild and its participation, below are some questions and considerations.

– Will the guild need a Treasurer to keep track of Stockpiles and donations as it is done in some GvG guilds
or asked in another way, how itensive will the Goods part become? (compared to e.g GvG).
– Aslo in that regard will guilds need Goods supporters/producers to support those doing the battles or ?

– Seems like participating guilds will need "War leaders" with guild leader status to use the strategic options.
For GvG guilds that is usually already sorted but for guilds that are not GvG warring it will be a new thing I guess (not really a question)
– but it might very well become one for new guilds or?

– Lets say a Guild has 50 members, but only 20 participates regulary – are the results calculted per active GbG player in each Guild or for the guild as a whole ?.

– Will "Rogue" play be an essential war choice for GbG. E.g 1 unit + 7 Rogue etc. ?
– Asked differently will the Combat Algorithms support Rogue play or if not, then please if possible explain/hint what it will be.

– I asked a while ago and got it confirmed. The GB Virgo project will work in GbG – Still Correct?

– Will all War GB´s count in GbG ? or if not, which will and which will not??.
Or perhaps better - what Attack and Defense Stats will affect the GbG game?

____

Some off topic but related stuff. Has there been anything in regard to a better thread System – since if a lot of guilds will partiticpate and it seems needing some form of GbG leadership (Generals/War Leaders/Treasueres/Goods Production Cordinators) - if so that will put a serious pressure on this current very limited Thread system. One can argue that the top guilds have managed so far, but perhaps that also indicates that only the most dedicated and well structured GvG guilds can manage that, while many others have opted not to go down that road because it amongst other things is a complicated and tideous management effort to make it work. Will GbG require similar leadership effort or less (or I hope not, more) ?.

____

Cheers :)

in 30 minutes i must have spent 1k mats.....and i have a low ageand relatively high attack.......after taking 4-5 empty sectors the enemy AI has like hundreds on attack -defense.......so how exactly are we supposed to get 1000 mats an hour.......??? i am confused ...you can spend 50 times the amount of mats it takes to do a lv 4 GE

DeletedUser653

1st bug to report and created ticket too.
The GbG is not updating and showing that a sector is locked for players watching progress
the player is even allowed to attack the sector before getting an error.

Leaving GbG and then re-entering does fix it but thats not the point.

Attachments

• GbG error not showing sector is locked   1 of 2.JPG
    GbG error not showing sector is locked 1 of 2.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 136
  • GbG error not showing sector is locked   2 of 2.JPG
    GbG error not showing sector is locked 2 of 2.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 138

DeletedUser653

in 30 minutes i must have spent 1k mats.....and i have a low ageand relatively high attack.......after taking 4-5 empty sectors the enemy AI has like hundreds on attack -defense.......so how exactly are we supposed to get 1000 mats an hour.......??? i am confused ...you can spend 50 times the amount of mats it takes to do a lv 4 GE
Yes - it can get very expensive and where did you get the idea that you would get 1000 materials an hour back from GbG, i think someone has mislead you if you think you will get back more materials then you spend if negotiating all sectors.

DeletedUser653

there are platinum guilds on live (in the ranking. because leagues didn't start yet)

but thinking that there are no platinum guilds at the beginning is simply wrong

1. on beta no guild started there. but that has nothing to do with live
2. adjustments are made during beta testing. so even if they said at the beginning of the beta testing there won't be any platinum guild: that wasn't final. things changes on beta (I remember they said no guild will start diamond: that must be earned)

only what is released on live is final
(and even that is not final in 100%: sometimes that gets rebalanced)

so for all guilds calculated platinum: congrats

and for all who are wondering: only 1 or 2 platinum. isn't that boring fighting so alone in the league
the league will have at least 5 guilds (the best gold guilds will be fighting there. but still shown as gold guild in ranking)

In EN1 the top guild in GE and GvG is Gold and i cannot see any guild in a higher level. Where did you get the idea that a guild will start in a league higher than gold?

DeletedUser653

Another shortfall is that we cannot see who started or whos attacking another guilds sector. Rather essential for managing guild and making sure we do not piss off friends when a wild card hits them.

DeletedUser653

Test, there are some small guilds which do not bother and even a few larger ones - its not a efficient way to play thats for sure.

2 hrs 12 mins and the whole of GbG is under lockdown, had to wait for some odd sectors next to a HQ to be taken otherwise could have said this after 90 mis when we ran out of sectors to hit.

limited game time means you have to fight when you can and go auto,it only took 28/30 fights for the A1 to have more att boost than i have,heavy loss of units,double battles

your guild doesn't have a man with a plan who is telling the other which sector they should attack ?
well my guild on L probably has a plan but lots of people just went off and did their own thing :rolleyes:

My guild on R, I am the man with the plan :D however none of the other guilds really seem to be bothering so new plan is to take the entire map over the next few days, we cannot do it quicker as we are a small low era guild and I am the one with the biggest fighting capability but ran into a brick wall at about 360% attrition :(

Shad23

Emperor
if you wait next day your attrition will reset
and costs will be reset to for neg more you neg more it will cost just like more you fight more the AI will get harder to kill so when your attrition gets to high just wait for reset then restart to neg or att

DeletedUser653

think we are all suffering from players doing their own thing - having to do a lot of wild cat herding!! starting to lose 3 or more units at 680%

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer
Not impressed with GbG.
very very expensive.
have lost a lot of troops, goods and diamonds for very
little reward.
and the attrition is a killer

Sabina.

Private
Turned out pretty boring. I played up to 340% then did decided I did not want to go further. The 1080% guild has almost half the map, and is opposite to us. I have nothing against they doing their best, I just mean that GBG is very unbalanced. It feels like beta-teting. Hope inno will fix the balancing.

Turned out pretty boring. I played up to 340% then did decided I did not want to go further. The 1080% guild has almost half the map, and is opposite to us. I have nothing against they doing their best, I just mean that GBG is very unbalanced. It feels like beta-teting. Hope inno will fix the balancing.
as guilds move up and down the leagues it will balance out a bit more