• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
On the app to find rogues I either have to drop down several eras (from saab to future) or scroll along the light units until I reach them.

Switching eras used to be the quickest way but now that's a pain in the bum as you then have to manually reset it to current era when those troops need replacing instead, so you are constantly having to change the era lock.

I've resorted to scrolling light units, it's a little slower but works fine as long as I've remembered to set the era instead of all ages.

I'll get used to it, like everything else that's changed!

Oh yeah for sure, just another change to get used to, but if setup well it does go faster, just need that setup... like having no light units :D But otherwise swapping to light and sliding is good, with the age lock you won't need to scroll far anyway as its supposed to limit the amount of troops shown right? Or is there no limit on mobile? Even in my current age the scrolls pretty tiny to get to rogues from just my Jaegers on pc.

In either case, its something new and exciting, glad to see Foe is still changing :)

Emberguard

Legend
Rogues show up in every age, so if you delete all units from 1 age, you have a rogue tab.
Of course but then you still have to keep switching back and forth with the era lock between current era (or whatever you're using instead) and the one you're set up for rogues
Actually Agent has a good point there. Most players using Rogues don't use more then one or two types of units with them for the majority of battles. So you could hypothetically delete all of current age Light units
I might have to do that but there are 500+ to kill off :(
Yeah.... I have 284 to kill off. So I can either use Rogues + Light for as many battles as possible to reduce that number, or just age up and utilize the strategy in the next age

especially if they sell Statue kits on the dealer,
at least, if they are in a high era and have many in their city, they actually help a bit with the guild power
I have several thousand fragments currently doing nothing, some will be useful eventually when a new era is released and I upgrade them to lvl 8 but there will still be far too many left over

r21r

Major-General
I have several thousand fragments currently doing nothing, some will be useful eventually when a new era is released and I upgrade them to lvl 8 but there will still be far too many left over
upgrade them to 7 and use blue galaxy on them, it will help a lot !
(keep the 8th upgrade for the new era to save a reno kit !!)

PS read half your comment hahah :'D

If it effects people they have this feedback thread to explain how it effects them. It is not a platform for insulting other posters.
Yes absolutely, insulting others is no way. Perhaps feedback is not taken into account by devs and tensions rise. It's happens so often that feedback is worthless unfortunately. Either not passed on or ignored after passing.