• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Ah, good to get the sig updated, bring on more GBG! Can't wait to see what other improvements they do one day :)

Does anybody know how the sector victory points are determined? Every season - no matter where I start on the map, my sectors all around me are always lower than everybody else's sector values!

r21r

Major-General
Does anybody know how the sector victory points are determined? Every season - no matter where I start on the map, my sectors all around me are always lower than everybody else's sector values!
maybe you are the stronger on the map ? i mean, D Side ?

Goremise

Lieutenant-General

no idea if we can find that out, all we've seen is random numbers and random building amounts and random costs for them xD

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
The only person trying to troll is you, constantly insulting people and taking threads off topic. At least @Agent327 usually had valid points.

Back on topic, I'm finding that the new era lock for troop selection is slowing me down when setting up an army so it's taking far longer to take sectors

hows it slowing you down? Its sped me up massively, on the same screen I can see both the units I want to send in and rogues to click, makes for super fast swapping

1598253020979.png

r21r

Major-General
(units being a single MG team and seven rogues for example, perfect to use in GBG when in Inda)
Maybe in Inda, i still haven't felt what they really changed.
I myself sometimes fill my City Defence with units i need to replace for a rush-battle i want to do, or even put the light-fast units on gvg sectors as DA's to avoid them on my troops-list but still what they changed, idk :'D

hows it slowing you down? Its sped me up massively, on the same screen I can see both the units I want to send in and rogues to click, makes for super fast swapping

View attachment 21739
On the app to find rogues I either have to drop down several eras (from saab to future) or scroll along the light units until I reach them.

Switching eras used to be the quickest way but now that's a pain in the bum as you then have to manually reset it to current era when those troops need replacing instead, so you are constantly having to change the era lock.

I've resorted to scrolling light units, it's a little slower but works fine as long as I've remembered to set the era instead of all ages.

I'll get used to it, like everything else that's changed!

r21r

Major-General
When you change the era selection it stays on that era permanently until you change it again
So they could also make this easier, by adding an option lock or not, but they didn't.
sounds like a deeper secret change behind that but ok.

Anyway, i still delete/throw units i don't use and as goremise does, i still use my City Defense to save few units for fast replacement

r21r

Major-General
all it needs is a no age (rogue) selection along with light/heavy etc

Have too many units to delete :( would take ages
but this would make it pretty much like the lock or not option which for their reasons didn't want to put and make lifes easier :P

Rogues show up in every age, so if you delete all units from 1 age, you have a rogue tab.
Of course but then you still have to keep switching back and forth with the era lock between current era (or whatever you're using instead) and the one you're set up for rogues