• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Would love a third Marker or an addtional add-on to the marker that can hold a message, like 1-5 words depeding in type size.
E.g "Attack, but do not capture", "1", "2" etc. capture orders, etc.

Oh yeah for sure, a marker for that would be great. Have to swap the focus to cross marker but often it can be too late as people may already be in the middle of a fight or nego to see, if they knew to stop earlier would be awesome ^_^

I see they giving us a GBG bundle, but the units given are useless, give us 55 rogues then that'd actually be useful.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Suggestion, at least i've been wondering:

Could we get a warning box pop up if you click to nego or attack a zone that is blocked off/crossed? Would help people if their box is over the flag to see if the zones been changed :)

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
AAlbUnn.png

Its not just me, that looks like Australia right :D

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Current GBG YEAH.png

Will say, gotta love how active Sin is in GBG at the top, easily one of the most active and competitive GBG servers :) Probs due to our server starting at the same time as it, people are fresh, new, have nothing saved up.

DeletedUser117610

@Goremise glad you’re having fun. Maybe my warped sense of humour but it made me smile to see your map with you own sectors marked as “do not hit”, and the targeted sectors are not where people are hitting. It’s like herding cats sometimes hey

Grof Z

Corporal
We need visible LOG for GbG ... atleast one where we can see who takes province .. if U cant make logs like on GvG / to show who is fighting atm.

why we cant have LOG for person who takes the province ?! Like we have who placed building ...
Its simple ....

Conquered - Guild - Player who toke province

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Could we please get a Load option as well next to the cross/focus options?

Be great to be able to set it to show "load to 150" then auto change to a cross, just make officers life easier while keeping GBG the same :)