• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Chyene

Private
It would be nice if the Battleground Logs could be more complete. Such as who placed a seige and who fought in what sectors. These are some key elements we need to know.

Shad23

Emperor
GBG right is useless if founder can't controle who places flag cause guildys are hiting where they want eaven if asked not to in msg cause they don't read and in log you can't see who placed it , you can't do agreements and plan buildings with the agreements with other guilds cause guilds will fight back when hit so it's useless unless you create a right for placing flags and or add it in building right and that won't hapen cause INNO wants its players to be able to place flags when they enter GBG am not wasting my time in that thing anymore till INNO fixes GBG to be controlable by founders and leaders properly it's a waste of time , goods and troops for not much rewards as it is now

So far we have

Rights for placing and removing flags
Player logs for activity
Being able to see who is attacking
Attrition costs are high
Being able to see who a sector belongs to without clicking on it
The ability to highlight a sector/flag to focus attacks
Extra turns from tavern for negotiation

What else :)
The chat window on PC popping back to default size on the GBG map

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Auto fighting isn't useless after FE. I'm using it all the time. In GBG too now. Some battles are to hard for auto though, but that just makes it more fun. Auto is sooo boring...
AF and OF research trees (and maps) are extremely long, tough and costly to get through, but shouldn't the game get more challenging the higher you go up in era? Not much fun in just rushing through the eras.

What is so fun about manually fighting? I don't want to take an hour to do something that should only take minutes. This is a game, not a lifestyle. The only reason AF and OF have long winded, dragged out researches is because the devs ran out of ideas and wanted time to think up ways to keep researches going forever and ever. I've been here long enough to remember them saying FE would be the last era, then AF was suppose to be the last era, then OF was supposed to be the last era...

EdTheGreat

Private
GE only matches guilds on the number of players in the guild, so how would they have divided into leagues in battlegrounds fairly?
Match by numbers, after divide into leagues according to past results... If you are referring to the 1st time pairing then I see your point, however I have not seen any dev nor I read anywhere that Guild size will be into the mix and IMHO it should be the very first indicator.

DeletedUser110327

It's excellent. I don't play GvG because brute force with lvl 80 GBs and a hundred auto battles in 5 minutes endlessly and winding up with no more sectors after 3 months than you had when you started and going through a million rogues to accomplish it doesn't do anything for me whatsoever. Now I can sit and do a dozen fights every day at my pace using tactics and strategy and enjoy some proper battles. Thank you, it's excellent. Between GvG, GE and now GbG, there is something for everyone. Graphics and the mechanics behind the new game are excellent as usual, and the gameplay is excellent as well.

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
It's excellent. I don't play GvG because brute force with lvl 80 GBs and a hundred auto battles in 5 minutes endlessly and winding up with no more sectors after 3 months than you had when you started and going through a million rogues to accomplish it doesn't do anything for me whatsoever. Now I can sit and do a dozen fights every day at my pace using tactics and strategy and enjoy some proper battles. Thank you, it's excellent. Between GvG, GE and now GbG, there is something for everyone. Graphics and the mechanics behind the new game are excellent as usual, and the gameplay is excellent as well.

Hate to break the news to you, but i've seen regions with 100 battles go down in less than 5 minutes many, many times in the last couple of days in GBG.

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Maybe the same things that make a game of chess fun to play. Imagine playing chess on auto. No fun at all.
Games, in general. should be a challenge to play. Not something you rush through easily.

I play chess, this is not chess...not even close, not even in the same sphere.

Emberguard

Legend
however I have not seen any dev nor I read anywhere that Guild size will be into the mix and IMHO it should be the very first indicator.
Oh well in that case. From the announcement FAQ (second post in the announcement link)
  • Why was my guild positioned in this League and how can we advance?
    • The initial calculations are based on number of members and activity (and success) within GE and GvG of the past two weeks (at the point of calculation). This calculation is just an approximation, as it could never reflect the final rank of a guild. For that to be reflected, we need a few seasons so that the league system can sort it itself naturally. Every guild has a value assigned, also known as "Match-Making-Rating" (MMR). This value decides on the league allocation and as your Guild plays battleground, you should advance to a more competitive league or decay to a more fairly balanced one, so take the first battlegrounds as a way to "calibrate" the place where your guild should be located.

DeletedUser96901

GBG is fair
equal strength guild will fight in one league

BUT
it is the first season. and it is terrible balanced (calculated)
but after a few seasons it will be better

an extremely good example for terrible calculated
how can a one man guild who is doing 3 levels GE (not doing GvG) have a similar value than
a 10 men guild with 84/18/4 GE record (don't know what they do in GvG)
(1x 48 GE = 400 or whatever the number they make in GE + x from GvG ????)

but I already know for a long time that InnoGames doesn't have a good mathematician

DeletedUser96901

and for all who have opponents that are much stronger

don't give everything and beat them. the next league will have even better guilds.
giving 110% and beat a guild which is 10 times bigger but gives 10% might feel great but then in the next season you would need to do 150%

do the minimum to be qualified for reward. become last and get easier competition next season