• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser110480

Guilds Battle Ground is very unfair too . Smaller guilds can't fight against stronger ones . The stronger guilds wipe you out of the map . That is happening right now . Two strong guilds are drowning the other six . I have wasted my goods and some diamonds for defending my districts . They have taken it over already . Now I am going to instruct my members , to stop fight and not to waste their time , goods and diamonds . .. As long as we don't have a good strength position on the map , our guild is on neutral . I can't tell FoE what to do . If they want to change it , they do . If they don't want to change , it's okay with me too . I just adjust my play . Regards .

DeletedUser10694

Yes im on beta and it has always been the same there. People post all the issues, things that really need changing, and inno in there true fashion just ignore everyone. It's there way or no way. It is therefor unsuprising that many on beta dont even bother testing it properly and provide feedback. There is no point

Roc8

Corporal
Seems to me they want to give people things to shut them up but in the end they don't care and will do as they wish. There are enough features in the game where you can use diamonds, why add more?

Shad23

Emperor
Battlegrounds will fizzle out over the next 3 to 4 weeks. When u have a feature that lets people plough through your land, even from locked down sectors they have won whilst all you can do is sit and watch, is not only pointless but requires no strategy at all. Its just a fight fest with little reward for the effort needed to play it, let alone costs. I'm bored with it already and its only been 3 days. If there were some mechanism where you could take a piece of land from an attacking guild that orphans all the land that runs off it from the starting point, such that they can no longer attack land until they have found a way of reconnecting it, and loose any progress they made on attacked land, fine. Then u can develop a strategy and it makes participation more interesting and worthwhile. The buildings carry a hefty goods cost and the times to build are so high that by the time they are built and come into effect, your land has lost its lockdown and gets attacked and taken. Unless of course you spend 50 diamonds per instant build. I guess that's what inno are hoping u will do. Now that maybe even worth doing if there were some way to slow down or stop an attack, instead of just being able to sit there and watch another guild attack the land while u can do nothing to attack there adjacent protected sector they are hitting you from. Such a badly thought out game design, but to be
lol exactly my thaughts

DeletedUser10694

@roc, it pays there wages, though in my opinion, the game designers should be sent to their local job center.

DeletedUser10694

We are very strong compared to the 5 other guilds there and are doing just that. I think the way there system works, is after the 11 days tournament, the system asses the guilds strengths and moves them to a more competitive league. So it will probably balance out in time is my guess.

DeletedUser10694

@last.... What tactics? As far as i can see, you dont need any. Its just hit and run. u cant stop your land being taken from a protected sector, just sit and watch. At least in GvG you can hit the siege, or more appropriately, u cant attack land around a protected sector (unless u move hq into it), in this feature u can just attack every piece of land around thats not locked down. Boring and no brains needed, just 1000s of troops and goods.

Shad23

Emperor
What tactics?
exactly , can someone pls tell us where the tacktical part of game is gone this is suposed to be a free to play strategy game it's becoming a pay to win clic fest no more strategy + new features are diamond sink holes
it's no longer a free to play strategy game

KronikPillow

Sergeant
If you don't like the game don't play it and as for Beta Players, have you read the forum over there we told them from day 1 things that were needed to be implemented before it went live

and just because you play your game a certain way don't assume everyone plays your way

I never assumed that everyone plays my way, where did I say that? still, all my points in my post are valid ...reading from others about Beta forum, that makes my post even more accurate about Inno not caring what the players want and need, seems that Inno is reluctant to use the EN servers as a testing server, which is ridiculous

DeletedUser96901

Guild Power income Golden League
1st place 273k
2nd place 239.1k
3rd place 216.1k
4th place 203.7k
5th place 201.6k
6th place 199.5k
7th place 197.4k

looking at this, why would my guild even try to be 1st and waste enourmeous amounts of troops, player goods, and guild goods to achieve first place when we can sit back, do nothing, and only get 76k less?
if you win gold you could move up and next season you win at least 280k for being last in platinum
if you lose gold you could move down and next season you would wouldn't even win 195k as first there

so actually the goal is not win because of 76k more than the last
the goal is to get higher and win the higher league and get 500k there
(or diamond league. I don't know maybe you get 950k there)

but if you don't want to stay in gold league become last and go down
even on 5th or 6th you get a negative score. so with always doing those places you also will go down to silver league.
slower (after more seasons) than as last but if you are always in the bottom half moving down to silver is guaranteed

so to get sure that you don't move down you would need to be at least on 4th place

… those buildings aren't actually needed for anything like ND, DT, RFP, AM, DC, SBC, Babel, LoA, RaH, FoD, Habitat, SV, Colosseum, Capitol, VV1, Atomium, SN, LT, GS, Oracle ..... now I'm sure there will be some troll or noob who will comment on this and say that some of these buildings are useful and needed …
I'm no noob or troll, but I will make just a small comment on this anyway, though it's a little off topic in this GBG thread.
I agree that most of those GBs are rather useless. Except DT maybe. If you are playing in a lower era with higher era friends, DT can be a really good way to get some higher era goods.
In general, Inno brings us so many useless buildings no one ever bothers to build; not only GB's. Now at least we can sell some of them in the Antiques Dealer.

Last edited:

Shad23

Emperor
If you think there's no strategy involved in GBG then strategy games are maybe not for you.
i love strategy games and i ain't a noob but eaven with your explanation from discord i fail to see where the strategy is in GBG especialy with fact there is no right for flag or a way to know who placed that dam flag so we can explain to player who do not folow instructions why we want it in the way guild strategy for the map is

Giskler

Legend
i love strategy games and i ain't a noob but eaven with your explanation from discord i fail to see where the strategy is in GBG especialy with fact there is no right for flag or a way to know who placed that dam flag so we can explain to player who do not folow instructions why we want it in the way guild strategy for the map is
Yes, no log and no restrictions on flags is a major problem, but you can still coordinate and execute strategies.

Shad23

Emperor
but you can still coordinate and execute strategies.
yea right execute strategy but how long will strategy last if your guildys don't folow instructions and attack guilds you have agreement with , no alliances will stand without control over your guildys