• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Well done on the NOT levelling up Inno as many warned many times the changes would have the exact opposite effect to what you intended.

Maybe it would be a good time for a representative to come forward and acknowledge that it was under review due to the volume of complaints or are you all too busy sorting out the mess thats to be Guild Raids......... only a month late thus far.

As for levelling up the numbers don't lie.
The trouble of being too strong. It's simply not possible to match you with equally strong guilds. :rolleyes:

Kev-

Private
The trouble of being too strong. It's simply not possible to match you with equally strong guilds. :rolleyes:
LOL Inno said the purpose of the changers was to do just that make it easier for the "little" guys leveling up the playing field after the corus of discontent from them because GBG was too onesided "big" Guilds controlling the map.
All they've done is further enpower the "big" Guilds as predicted and the little Guilds are getting less of a look in. If the whining was intended to kill GBG dead then I suppose mission accomplished.
As for being too strong Inno insist on making the top Guilds stronger.
:lol:

Last edited:
LOL Inno said the purpose of the changers was to do just that make it easier for the "little" guys leveling up the playing field after the corus of discontent from them because GBG was too onesided "big" Guilds controlling the map.
All they've done is further enpower the "big" Guilds as predicted and the little Guilds are getting less of a look in. If the whining was intended to kill GBG dead then I suppose mission accomplished.
As for being too strong Inno insist on making the top Guilds stronger.
:lol:
Clearly an issue if a strong, active guild who can wipe the map in no times is matched with weak, inactive guilds who just sit back and do nothing; some of them probably because they just want to wait it out and drop down to an easier league.
Then it all stalls for most of the season. Not much fun in that for anyone.

Vesiger

Monarch
Yes, the new system works as intended. Individual players can no longer farm multiple sectors on their own, and most of the sector swapping and "checkerboarding" the entire map is gone
We are definitely seeing chequerboarding on our current diamond league map - the interesting thing is that it is no longer between the two guilds that initially had the board sewn up between them, but between the strongest guild and the one that was formerly lying a fairly distant third, and that has now managed to push their former rivals back to a few sectors around their headquarters, and take over the sector swapping role as well as overhauling them in terms of victory points. An alliance clearly shifted somewhere... or else the top guild are simply pragmatic about swapping with whoever is available in the centre!

Kev-

Private
We are definitely seeing chequerboarding on our current diamond league map - the interesting thing is that it is no longer between the two guilds that initially had the board sewn up between them, but between the strongest guild and the one that was formerly lying a fairly distant third, and that has now managed to push their former rivals back to a few sectors around their headquarters, and take over the sector swapping role as well as overhauling them in terms of victory points. An alliance clearly shifted somewhere... or else the top guild are simply pragmatic about swapping with whoever is available in the centre!
You couldn't really say ours was a chequerboard. Just a total missmatch :lol:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-26 131059.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-26 131059.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 55

KronikPillow

Sergeant
So your opinion is feedback and that of others who do not agree with you is unnecessary garbage,

Great feedback your last post btw.
I could point out that this is a thread for feedback to Inno, not for eliciting the opinion of Agent. Of course there is something you can do. You can shut up and allow Inno to listen to feed back without having to wade through streams of unnecessary garbage generated by Agent/KoI.

You should remember that the fool on the hill is a classic case of Dunning-Kruger syndrome (google it). He knows nothing because he doesn't listen to anyone. He only thinks he knows they are the fools because he is too stupid to know anything at all,

But I am past thinking you are really so stupid. You are a troll, pure and simple, Your purpose is to damage Inno's reputation by pretending to represent their viewpoint, and to damage the forum by posting offensive garbage at every opportunity.
I would say Harold is fully on point Agent, you really don't believe it do you? You were showcased on FoE-Lite Discord for years alongside ICE, had a dedicated channel, where a massive community of US and EN players, were regularly sharing your and ICE's interactions with players and showcased your abuse and belittling of the community for providing feedback in a thread meant for feedback to 10's of thousands of players ... It's people like you, that are the reason that Inno receives so much hate from the community, because people like you were empowered to belittle players here on the forums unsupervised for years, and people like you are the reason why no relevant guild interacts with the forums, instead they'v moved on to private Discord servers, at least they did before Inno decided to bait them back with a moderated Inno owned Discord server... I mean, do you not see how much hate your getting? and your still going on, like harold said, a classic case of Dunning-Kruger syndrome ...

You do realize that we have screenshots of you calling players stupid, and calling their feedback stupid? and their opinions stupid? and even insulting them as a moderator of Inno in power at the time? dunno if your still at the job, but ... you really should do the right thing, and do this company a favor by walking away, at least from your constant ... being the smartest guy in the game, harassment on the players

I'v already told you, it's not your job to argue with the community as a moderator, your job is just to ensure that the community interacts within the boundaries of the forum rules, not to be the reason why the forums are so toxic and broken in the first place!

Last edited:

KronikPillow

Sergeant
No he never listens. If you read back you will see that he finds feed back to Inno quite offensive and focuses on making inane and insulting remarks to anyone who attempts to use the forum for its intended purpose. Of course he knows this and does it quite deliberately.
amen

KronikPillow

Sergeant
Everybody is free to respond on this forum. I don't think you are in no position to determine who may and who may not. You may feel Inno has killed GBG for many, but they improved it for me and I am not alone in that.
You and your 6-12 man guild, are exactly the reason why people like you ,are the wrong people for Inno to listen to, it's not you who's funding Inno's pockets, or keeping the game alive, if anything, like i said, your the reason why Inno only has people like you to listen to ... as you'v alienated the entire community, and continue to do so, completely aware of what you are doing, you literally have a abrasive opinion on every single post

KronikPillow

Sergeant
I agree, the new version of GBG is more fun the previous one. Especially the new buildings which give us new strategic possibilities and the Championship format are an improvement. But you're right, this draft of GBG still needs some tweaking. Hopefully mods will pick some things up form posts earlier this week.
mods can't pick up anything because they have to scroll trough 45 pages of Agent or ICE in every thread after every post

KronikPillow

Sergeant
I think you should take this what you wrote here, and apply it to yourself honestly ... You just can't live with the idea that people disagree with your opinion, and you can't live with it so much, that your literally abrasively harassing people for years on the forum ... nobody has room to say his piece, except you... we have a saying in Serbia for the likes of you ... " Poklopac svakoj serpi" which translates to "A Lid for Every Pot" ... which t translates to, your the smartest guy in the room, and nobody is entitled to have a opinion except you, and if he does, your gonna argue his opinion, cuz your the only guy who can be right in your ego, and the only guy who has the right to voice his opinion. I mean, the guy literally told you, AGENT DO NOT RESPOND, and you still went to argue the guy and responded :D it's unbeliavable
Yes and if I consider those mechanics not flawed but a big improvement it is feedback as well.

You just can not accept that someone does not agree with your view and you just will not let that go. Everybody needs to see it your way.

So who is trolling? Did you put a lot of feedback in this thread lately?

I find it interesting that trough all these exchanges of him battling all of you, the only thing he didn't dare to respond to was me and my story how he was the showcase of Inno abuse on FoE Lite Discord for years with ICE... I guess im a little to much for him to handle, only thin he asked me is, are you staff? No Agent, I'm not staff, I considered to join the team a long time ago, because I was a CM on a different game, and actually understand how your supposed to behave as staff and representative of a gaming company, you know, like a professional? but then i saw you and ICE, i said to myself, who'd want to be in a team with these guys? and be associated with them and their actions?

@Kyrael I hope your notifications now work, and that you will review last 30 pages of ... Agent and Ellie harassment, and finally decide to do something about it, Ellie did a good job of publicly covering her tracks, after she was exposed at all 2 attempts of manipulation, but im sure you have the delete history, and even the edit history, and can see what's going on ... on the other hand, you wonder why nobody wants to join Moderation team? well, it's people like Agent that are the reason, I know it, you know it, he knows it, hell, pretty much everyone knows it ... maybe it's time Inno does something about it, so that your feedback threads wouldn't be polluted by opinionated moderators who believe their only job is to harass the community and prevent them from expressing real feedback, simply cuz he can't live with the idea that people are having a different opinion them him

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord
I find it interesting that trough all these exchanges of him battling all of you, the only thing he didn't dare to respond to was me and my story how he was the showcase of Inno abuse on FoE Lite Discord for years with ICE... I guess im a little to much for him to handle, only thin he asked me is, are you staff? No Agent, I'm not staff, I considered to join the team a long time ago, because I was a CM on a different game, and actually understand how your supposed to behave as staff and representative of a gaming company, you know, like a professional? but then i saw you and ICE, i said to myself, who'd want to be in a team with these guys? and be associated with them and their actions?

You are way to much for me. Would not risk you giving me 10 minutes before you start posting all those screenshots. To bad you never applied for the job. You would have been a great asset. Your view on feedback threads not being polluted is absolutely interesting.

KronikPillow

Sergeant
You are way to much for me. Would not risk you giving me 10 minutes before you start posting all those screenshots. To bad you never applied for the job. You would have been a great asset. Your view on feedback threads not being polluted is absolutely interesting.
and he goes again, polluting a feedback thread with his solicit opinion, you just don't know when to give up do you? I don't have to share screenshots of your abuse here, it's right there on FoE Lite Discord for 10's of thousands of players to see :) and right here on every thread on every post, same like on US forums @Kyrael just needs to sit down, and start reading pages of harassment from you towards community ... and im sure, that our exchange here, is there as well, even thou I dont hang on that server anymore, because your the bright example of "how not to run a community" ... I mean you even call us fools in your Forum user account description, and your making a point how? :D

Classic Case of Dunning-Kruger syndrome

Last edited:

KronikPillow

Sergeant
and lets face it, if i was to share on forums screenshots of your abuse, I would need a 1000 pages on the forum, with nobody's reply or interference to showcase everything we have against you, you caused this, don't blame us for getting lash-back for your behavior, this thread was doing just fine with real feedback, until you turned it in to a argument thread with you and your opinion, cuz nobody else has a right to it, and you can't live with the fact that we disagree with a opinion of a player who plays in a 6-12 player guild, and behaves like he is the reason this game is alive and like he is a valid "customer" for it that has rights to alienate other customers ...

it feels like your doing this intentionally, alienating people from the forum so that the things you do not like, would not get implemented

and yes, to bad i never joined the team, cuz if i did, your harassment would end years ago, as I would have actually done something about it, instead of allow you to continue to alienate players from the forums or years

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord
a opinion of a player who plays in a 6-12 player guild

19 actually. A Guid size Inno is trying to cater to as well.

so that the things you do not like, would not get implemented

Isn't that what everybody tries to do with their feedback? Trying to steer the game in the direction they want?

and yes, to bad i never joined the team, cuz if i did, your harassment would end years ago, as I would have actually done something about it, instead of allow you to continue to alienate players from the forums or years

You can still apply. It is never to late. I think your view on feedback threads not being polluted will really work in your favor.

KronikPillow

Sergeant
19 actually. A Guid size Inno is trying to cater to as well.

Isn't that what everybody tries to do with their feedback? Trying to steer the game in the direction they want?

You can still apply. It is never to late. I think your view on feedback threads not being polluted will really work in your favor.
You are unbeliavable ... @Kyrael ... when will you stop this constant shutting down of user feedback by this moderator? the last 5 pages are not even about FoE, they are all just pure Agent ... same for the 20 pages before that ...

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
Everyone should have the  Fo r Ever fever and be staying chilled, just like myself.

BadDecisions

Private
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned (reading back through 45 pages lol)

just wanted to feedback about the buildings in GBG where they increase the number of fights needed to close a sector. It seems bigger guilds are using this to force close sectors but deleting the building and therefore lowering the number of fights and auto closing. This makes it very difficult for smaller guilds to play and even bigger bigger guilds, where guilds are deleting to help other guilds or to prevent others taking sectors one a close race.

I guess you might call it tactics but I'm not sure this was the intention to create this loophole. If the number of fights could be retained once a building is done or where it already exists until the sector is closed.

Morb

Private
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned (reading back through 45 pages lol)

just wanted to feedback about the buildings in GBG where they increase the number of fights needed to close a sector. It seems bigger guilds are using this to force close sectors but deleting the building and therefore lowering the number of fights and auto closing. This makes it very difficult for smaller guilds to play and even bigger bigger guilds, where guilds are deleting to help other guilds or to prevent others taking sectors one a close race.

I guess you might call it tactics but I'm not sure this was the intention to create this loophole. If the number of fights could be retained once a building is done or where it already exists until the sector is closed.
Just tested it.
Yes, the total number of fights decreased if a building is deleted, even if another guild is working on that sector.
Thanks for pointing it out. Sounds like a next level strat to force a close on a sector to make it available after 4 VP calculations instead of 5.