• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Lol. You just copied the exact contents from beta forum and move not fully tested features into live servers? Maybe you could delete the beta servers so live server players can give you the feedback directly (I was told I have to register on beta server to give unreleased feature feedback).

Anyway I am expecting the change and didn't think you will listen.

Good luck to small guilds. You will enjoy the 'balance' but make sure you can unlock GE for the coming seasons.

Estipar

Chief Warrant Officer
My Forgotten Temple is active for 2 more weeks, will it get automatically updated or do I have to remove it and build a new one to get the Battlegrounds Bonus?

*Neo

Private
hmm
i cant really understand what is the this unwanted and untested content pushing to this game anymore.
GBG kind of becoming the main thing how to play this game but the new update not going to help anyone in oposite it is here to destroy guilds treassury.

in our liked GBG game mode there was just one problem smaller guilds were putted in position where they are locked all the time in the bases and cant get out.

how to fix it is is simple make things so from base evry guild has free hits and thats it.
i play 13 world 10 of thems are in small guild where in most times we cant get out from the base as we simple destroy our attrition while we try to get first 2 sectors.

No free hits well congrats Inno if there is no free hits why the hell you even pay real money for extra 100 or 400 hits in GBG daily? very logical way and congrats you on this one.

Attrition limit 24k? well to be honest if i am at SAT at the moment with the best buildings from the event and all expansions mathematically there is only possibile to reach about 7 maybe 8k% attack but your limit is 24k? where is the logic behind those numbers do you really think ppl going to be more eager to pay in the events real money to do extra 10 hits?
as advanced era player as i am in T i can hope in a long run to get maybe 4k attack but that will be not enough to reach 24k% limit the oposite army facing so if it is impossibile why the hell as one the best players i even try to do something forward the impossibile?

i think soon we get back to the stone age where we stop using treasurys in gbg and relay on pure no cost gbg mode.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Gbg was single handed the worst addition to the game ever added.

It took the game from reasonably balanced to a 24/7 farming cash cow. (Theres been a lot more inbalance since but that was the starting point)

That said this update only reduces (or potentially reduces) rewards indirectly and increases costs.

It does nothing to solve the main problem, which is every server now has maxed or close to maxed out guilds of players that can access the game 24/7 and fully focus on gbg, everyone else now in smaller guilds bouncing between diamond and platinum. They get a good platinum, get moved up to diamond, get kicked around/blocked for the next season or might scrape enough to have two blocked diamond rounds then go dropped back down to platinum to a decent round in platinum and then the circle begins again.

Honestly do not see the point, I could join the gbg guilds tomorrow but for what? the game shouldn't be inbalanced to the point where there's limited amount of guilds that can play gbg normally and steadily and the rest get booted around like old tin cans by them week in week out.

Sherbet Pip

Private
"For six Battleground seasons, your Guild will compete with the other Guilds on your Battleground for truly unique prizes, at first – for Diamond League Guilds. A Championship provides new rewards for the whole duration, but does not change who your opponents are... so we have exactly the same match for 12 weeks...and so between each round those in the lowest ranked guild will move to the higher ones in that match and at end the lowest placed guild in each match will be drained of players ?

Deleted member 127677

so a championship is 6 rounds / 12 weeks
the announcement says "A Championship .... does not change who your opponents are"
You opponents will change like they do now.

Can’t wait for this change to come to live servers. The end to 24/7 Gbg farming (or necessary constant attention annd attendance if you are a fighting guild, which should come through with this as well) has been on the wish list for so long, it was time that something was done about it. Small/weak/junior guilds and players have one choice if they want to compete, and that is to improve, join forces with others in same situation, or fight at the ability they can. Maybe the fact that they can’t dominate easy boards either now also means they can’t move up in the first place. We don’t know. It’s to early to provide any other feedback than a big thank you for now.

Nidwin

Sergeant
I like it and it's going to be fun in Gold League against the OMC (obsessive middle crawlers) with these new buildings. I'm also happy to have always at least 1 slot so I can always start with a first lock and 60% attrition when I go for a big fighting season.

Sounds good to me those changes.